episode 25

T

tr1gunn

i just watched episode 25 of the anime... it ends with gutts face down watching caska get raped? then thats the end.=/ i also noticed that the first episode ties into the end. i read that sumone rescues caska and gutts but i havent read the manga so i have no idea. does anyone know what is going on? is there more episodes? thanx..it would help alot if sumone explained it.

-=-tr1gunn-=-
btw--what is the name of the berserk ps2 game? is it out?

This question comes up so much here it is not funny, so I will just copy and paste from one of the other threads we have already answered.

Find the Berserk manga and read it! It covers the explanation on how he survived, and what he does from there on out.
The first 3 volumes are of Guts as the black swordsman but much more indepth than the first episode based around him as it.
From volume 3 to 13 it tells Guts's life in the hawks up until the moment of the eclipse you speak of in more depth, then from volume 13 to now (chapters half way through volume 28) it continues his life as the black swordsman that was never shown and it only gets better.

A powerful being called Skull knight that wasn't in the anime (ergo skullknight.net) rescues him and Caska after he was fighting desperately to survive, but very close to death. Caska does survive after being gang raped by numerious apostles and Femto only to wake up insane from then on out and not even able to recognise even Guts anymore.

Anyway find the manga and read it as soon as possible, anyone here would say the same thing. If you are thinking we are all here because of the anime you are very wrong.

tr1gunn said:
im new and now i hate my life

Read the manga and then rephrase what you just said...you'll either replace your hate with love or be in a more miserable condition because the mere knowledge of the Berserk manga makes feel small and worthless...

NeoBerserker said:
Read the manga and then rephrase what you just said...you'll either replace your hate with love or be in a more miserable condition because the mere knowledge of the Berserk manga makes feel small and worthless...

???
Get some sunshine, dude.

Top Bottom