Aliens vs Predator actual movie clip

It's a cool fight.  It's not the whole fight, just like a minute of fighting.  Go here for the clip:  http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/alienvspredator.html

The director said all the fights will run from 5 to 7 minutes in length.  Not bad.

And the movie got a PG-13 rating due to the fact of the predator's green blood. Otherwise they said it would have gotten an R.

Looks okay, but it's very disappointing that they decided to censor it so. Is that how it works with American flick ratings? Do they have PG-13 then R-17 next?

G - anyone can see it
PG - anyone can see it but its recommended to have a parent
PG13 - no one under 13 can get in without a parent
R - no under 17 can get in without a parent
NC17 - no under 17 can get in period

Keep in mind though that all these ratings restrictions with the exception of NC17 aren't enforced. R is only enforced if it's extremely violent.

The only reason I have hope this movie may actually be watchable is that they're actually bothing to make animatronic Predator faces and animatronic aliens. They wouldn't do that if they were just pumping it out, and they wouldn't do that if the director didn't realize that CGI tend to look horrible up close, in direct light, or otherwise.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
dwarfkicker said:
All movies like this will be considered B.  It can't be helped.

If you mean Alien or Sci-Fi action movies you are wrong. The most appropriate example, among many in the genre, are Alien and Aliens. They are not considered B movies, classics actually; Sigourney Weaver was even nominated for best actress for her portrayal of Ripely in Aliens.

But, if by "all movies like this" you meant films lacking merit, craft, storytelling, inspiration, authenticity, or talent... then I agree, movies like Aliens Vs. Predator will always be considered B. :)

Sigourney Weaver was even nominated for best actress for her portrayal of Ripely in Aliens.
Get the fuck outta here. I never knew that.

But, if by "all movies like this" you meant films lacking merit, craft, storytelling, inspiration, authenticity, or talent... then I agree, movies like Aliens Vs. Predator will always be considered B.
That's what I was referring to.

Can't wait to see AVP

also i have a theory on the movie AVP, and Predator in general, if you have ever watched Predator 1+2, you'll notice that Predator never kills innocent people, they only kill people who do bad things so my theory is that the Predators are actually trying to protect us...
Does anyone agree or disagree? Cause im not 100% sure about my theory

Griffith

NeoBerserker said:
also i have a theory on the movie AVP, and Predator in general, if you have ever watched Predator 1+2, you'll notice that Predator never kills innocent people, they only kill people who do bad things so my theory is that the Predators are actually trying to protect us...
Does anyone agree or disagree? Cause im not 100% sure about my theory

Disagree. They hunt and kill for sport. Those that aren't armed, can't fight back, or are with child (Predator 2), aren't worthwhile or honorable prey. They have a moral code that they hold themselves to, but that's as far as their "protection" goes, and even that is more about their own honor than actually caring about people. Both movies make this blatantly clear.

Yah, Griff is right. If you've ever read Batman VS. Predator it pretty much explains at the end how they hunt. They hunt for strong prey just as he said. If the Predator loses he must either be killed by his opponent or kill itself. The Comic is kind of dorky, but I got a kick out of it. Check it out.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I still don't understand how a group of battle hardened commandos can't kill a predator and Danny Glover can

Griffith

Mejumi Nomiko said:
I still don't understand how a group of battle hardened commandos can't kill a predator and Danny Glover can

He had that hi-tech futuristic 1997 technology on his side.

Isnt it true that when aliens were burst out from an living person chest, it will behave according to the behaviour of the animals (be it human or predator) it manifest? I heard that Aliens will steal the genes from the animals it grow from

I heard that if an alien facehugger lay an egg in an predator, when the baby alien burst out from it cavity, it will because an armoured alien... ???

Not really Smith. It just takes the animals shape and structure of life. If it was to even get through the Predators armour (which is extremely tough) it would only take the shape of the Predator's body, not the armour. The alien grows so fast that its skin bruises. Thats why its black.

Who knows? Maybe even that giant freak alien (on the new preview) gets that form from the Predator. But I highly doubt it.

EDIT: How many of you noticed the skull of Alien in Predator 2?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I think I vaguely remember that skull...
I thaught that giant freak (alien that I think you're refering to from the previews) looked like a queen.

But I'm not familiar with this "takes the animals shape and structure of life" thing...
I thaught that the Alien in the 1st movie looked the same as the dog-spawned alien in the 3rd...

Top Bottom