Griffith Helm on Yahoo Japan!

JIN

Yudanero...
I was looking at Yahoo Japan here at work when I came across this lil' item listed today. Cool. I am always impressed when someone has the time to put something like this together...then wonder why the heck they sell it(?). Oh well one persons loss is anothers gain. :)

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d50757648

dangan_x_666-img600x450-1092008074dscf0011.jpg

dangan_x_666-img600x450-1092008065dscf0010.jpg

Great! Now get the armour or its useless! Unless your like me of course who loves to walk around the house with nothing on but a helmet, underwear and socks.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Is it just me, or is that plastic...?

and I'm lazy, so someone tell me if thats the BotH helmet or the Reborn helmet (I'm guessing the latter).

What a wonderful field of view you'd have in that thing... :p

Meh, it's not that good at all... well it would be for $50.00 but something tells me it's a very expensive plastic helmet. How much is it anyway? I think I saw 25,000 yen on the Japanese site near the helmet, my Japanese currency skills aren't great but that is something like over $200.00 US?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I'm wondering if you can even see out of that thing correctly. I noticed in both the anime/manga that if you were to take his helmet off while he's suited up, his eyes would be unimaginably far apart as opposed to his usual, armor-free face.

Top Bottom