Were Skully and Flora lovers?

nostyleart

Quixotic
i don't know if this has been thought up of yet and posted, but i didn't find it.
is it possible that flora and skully were lovers who had to part hier ways due some reason, most likely skully's physical death or change?
i completely missed 237 andwent to 238 and missed out alot..

I have also wondered a few times, but there doesn't seem to be much between them when they talked these days it wasn't like they were close enough to have ever had a affair. It doesn't sound crazy but I wouldn't think so.

Their relationship from what i have guess in tha past is no more than Gutz and Scherike relationship, who knows, SK might have a lover at that point in time and Flora did really fall for him once?

I

Italian_demon

nostyleart said:
i don't know if this has been thought up of yet and posted, but i didn't find it.
is it possible that flora and skully were lovers who had to part hier ways due some reason, most likely skully's physical death or change?
i completely missed 237 andwent to 238 and missed out alot..

From the SK says and considering the way Flora watched to the Cursed Armur preparing the spell, i think that Flora as Scherky was secretly in love with SK (as Scherky is as well) but Sk's heart was busy with other feelings, so in the End they were just friends cause Flora probably understood him and she knew there was no space in Skully heart for her as something more than a dare friend...

Italian_demon said:
From the SK says and considering the way Flora watched to the Cursed Armur preparing the spell, i think that Flora as Scherky was secretly in love with SK (as Scherky is as well) but Sk's heart was busy with other feelings, so in the End they were just friends cause Flora probably understood him and she knew there was no space in Skully heart for her as something more than a dare friend...

Even if Flora did like Skullknight there is no chance whatsoever of Schierke liking him also. For one she only met him for the first time at the beach in recent chapters, and with that she knew him long after he lost his humanity (no matter how great a guy is not many women will find sex appeal in a guy made of only bones) and lastly she has a crush on Guts.

nostyleart

Quixotic
yeah, i can agree with the whole crush on guts, she talk differently with him, but not much differently. anyway, i'm thinking maybe SK had to choose between flora and what he fights for, i suppose becoming skull knight, and chose that, and obviously she didn't like it, but she wants to help him.. just a theory.

I think it's obvious that they did the horizontal hustle, but it made things kinda awkward the next morning. This would explain their seemingly close, yet distant relationship.

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Even if Flora did like Skullknight there is no chance whatsoever of Schierke liking him also. For one she only met him for the first time at the beach in recent chapters, and with that she knew him long after he lost his humanity (no matter how great a guy is not many women will find sex appeal in a guy made of only bones) and lastly she has a crush on Guts.

Sorry i was not clear..... I didn't mean Skerky was in love with Sk but with Guts!
In fact she probably is.. as the elf-teacher says...
I said i think Flora was in love with SK as Scherkie is in love with Guts....... But Sk and Guts won't never be "in love" with them......
Instead i suspect that both of them had a lover that pushed them to keep up with the fight/revenge!
;)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I believe that at one time they were involved, and if not had a very close relationship.
floramt.jpg

In these pictures you can see the large simularity between flora(astral, possibly what she looked like when she was younger.) and the front mounting on Skully's horse, in both the face and hair, showing that there must have been something special there, for if guts had a horse I'm sure he would rather have something that reminded him of caska rather than sheirke anyday.
Second in the other pic is sentimental words of Flora.  It seems safe to say that she had once had romantic feelings towards Skully, but that is only the interpretation I got. ;D

I

Italian_demon

Yes i agree, but i don't think the SK feel for her more than gratitude or Love-friendship, i think it was like GUTS and Scherkie, she's already in love with GUTS, but Guts not with her......
I believe as i posted earlier that SK has signs of FLoras work everywhere in the armour as in the Sword cause they have been made by Flora or improved by her ;)

But of course it might have been some more, we don't know ;)

Why do you persist in mentioning Guts' and Schierkes relationship? History doesn't have to repeat itself; in fact, I'd be annoyed if it turned out to be a similar scenario. I think Headless Death has made the most convincing argument so far.

Plus, check out astral Flora, she's hot (in more ways than one). If she was willing like you've assumed, then surely Skully would hit that shit at least once. Apostle hunting nomads have needs too, you know.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
About Flora saying that, there is some guesses that she was talking about seeing shirke too. But considering she say her right after becoming elementalish, she might as well been talking about skully.

Gross Shirke and Guts? STOP IT! Its not gonna happen. Shirke and Ishirado is more like it. Remember Fate is a spiral, not a circle, not everything is the same as it was before...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Agreed the whole guts sheirke thing seems a bit to much like Micheal Jackson to me, except little girls for little boys and all.
Wouldn't want it to be pedifilelike. Just sick. :eek:

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Mmm I am curious about Flora and Skully, but ultimately have no input on the topic.

However, I just wanted to point out that Evarella (in so many words) makes fun of Schierke possibly liking Guts. Schierke is all embarrassed, and then Evarella is like aha!! And then notes that Schierke IS about that age now to like boys, and that it's a shame her first crush has to be on such a weird older guy.

I have to think that also entering Guts' mind and saving him from the chaos of his hatred and stuff would make her feel close to him. He's nice to her, anyway. He protects them all and also needs help himself. It makes sense she is very attached to him.

Other than that, I really don't invest any real ...thought or innuendo into their relationship. It's just very cute.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
number18 said:
Mmm I am curious about Flora and Skully, but ultimately have no input on the topic.

However, I just wanted to point out that Evarella (in so many words) makes fun of Schierke possibly liking Guts. Schierke is all embarrassed, and then Evarella is like aha!! And then notes that Schierke IS about that age now to like boys, and that it's a shame her first crush has to be on such a weird older guy.

I have to think that also entering Guts' mind and saving him from the chaos of his hatred and stuff would make her feel close to him. He's nice to her, anyway. He protects them all and also needs help himself. It makes sense she is very attached to him.

Other than that, I really don't invest any real ...thought or innuendo into their relationship. It's just very cute.

I would see Ishidoro more with shirke. They look so similar also, same height, and they have round heads.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
DemonX said:
I would see Ishidoro more with shirke. They look so similar also, same height, and they have round heads.
LOL, great argument for two people to start a meaningful relationship. ;D
I agree that I see Isidro and Sheirke end up with one another, but I come to this conclusion differently.  I beleive that since their age is simular, their connection with one another will be closer.  They also seem to have their arguments, plus Isidro had grabbed at her when he met her. ;D
And on top of that, in this most recent chapter he went out searching for her, showing his worry and concern for her.
And he remembered her head was round, so he used a pumpkin to express her likeness to villagers.LOL ;D

Top Bottom