DO you want Gatts to live or die in the end?

Well Guts could die and it could still be a happy ending. I want him to live but so long as he accomplishes his goals, I'll be happy, whether he lives or dies, I guess.

I

Italian_demon

tonberrykid02 said:
while a happy ending would be great, gatts' death would be much more fitting of Berserk.

which do you want?

What really matter to me it's a great not obvious Ending!

Probably Guts will be dead anyway, but who knows!

Maybe as everyone that knows well the character is expecting Guts to die in the End, Miura will be able to suprice us and make a very original End that no one would expect!!

;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Italian_demon said:

Maybe as everyone that knows well the character is expecting Guts to die in the End, Miura will be able to suprice us and make a very original End that no one would expect!!

;)

YES!!!

i would like guts to live but like was said before in a very original way,

or if he chops griffith into little pieces that would safice  :D

- c

ps. griffith and chopping to bits in the same sentence sounds great to me  ;D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Italian_demon said:

;)
exactly what i think

Light or dark, sad or happy. It doesn't matter to me at all, as long as it's some surprise and a well made and satisfying ending.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
As long as there are no loose ends, and the ending isn't just gut's slaughtering griffith then walking into the sunset with caska I'll be pleased.

i think there should be a couple of loose ends,

like maybe zodd escapes or sk just dissapears,

that way the Berserk story would end,

but that would leave a possible spot open for a new series if he wanted to later  ;D

that would be excellent

- c

My ending i prefer was very uncommon...

That i think the ending will be is that both Griffith and Guts suddenly disappear, and Caska would only then regain her memory and begin the futile search for both of them... But with no valid...

DarkBlademaster

10-4 said:
i think there should be a couple of loose ends,

like maybe zodd escapes or sk just dissapears,

that way the Berserk story would end,

but that would leave a possible spot open for a new series if he wanted to later  ;D

that would be excellent

- c

Yes with Ishidoro or Rickert as the main charecter all grown up 6 years later...

Mature Ishidoro and mature Shirke sex or mature Rickert and mature erica sex???

Sorry for sounding italian, but I HAD to ask.

As much as i like Guts i would like to see him die :'( because its more fitting to the series but after he kills GodHand. I would also like to see skull knight just dissapear after god hand is destroyed. Then Kentarou Miura can make a stroy just about SkullKnight ;D :eek:

I wouldn't mind seeing Guts die in the end. He would finally be at peace. But at the same time I would like to see Guts survive and be at peace with Caska. Either one will work for me. Skull Knight disappearing sounds cool but I have the feeling that he'll die. Heh, wouldn't that be a twist?

well i dont want guts to die  :(,

Berserk II,

now that sounds incredibly awesome to me!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

- c 8)

DarkBlademaster

dwarfkicker said:
Skull Knight disappearing sounds cool but I have the feeling that he'll die.

And I have a feeling he is alredy dead.

well i dont want guts to die ,

Berserk II

With Mature Ishidoro and mature Shirke sex or mature Rickert and mature erica sex!!!

what do you mean demonx ,

hopefully you wont cause eddie to explode,

or melt

Fuck you racist.

Has anyone ever observed Hollytehvamp's posts?

Rickert and Erica getting it together I could understand, as Erica is probably going to be all hot when she is older but Schierke better not be sad enough to go for Isidro, she can do better!!

It saddens me to know that Rickert will probably never be close to the protagonist as a fighter again, I think he had alot of potential to be a fighter and character when he is older, but at least we have Isid....... no never mind.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Sparnage said:
Rickert and Erica getting it together I could understand, as Erica is probably going to be all hot when she is older but Schierke better not be sad enough to go for Isidro, she can do better!!

It saddens me to know that Rickert will probably never be close to the protagonist as a fighter again, I think he had alot of potential to be a fighter and character when he is older, but at least we have Isid....... no never mind.
I think that Isidro is as anoying as any kid, really. Yet I don't beleive that his immature personality is anything to base the prediction of his future potential. Isidro will become a great fighter, as Ricket will most likely become even greater as a blacksmith. Isidro has already shown potential at both the rebirth ceremony, and recently in the quilproth.( Sorry can't spell. :p) And I think in the future Sheirke may find something she like about the Monkey. ;D

As For guts death in the end. I would like to see him live with caska. But I expect there to be some tradgedy in the end. I see although the god hand is dead and guts will have caska, he will still feel a loss of someone close to him(like judue did for Casca) IMO. Not riding into the sunset, Yet Guts and Caska together. ;D

Headless_Death said:
Isidro has already shown potential at both the rebirth ceremony, and recently in the quilproth

Second to that, he just need training that all... Under the guide of our greatest hero and warrior Guts i am sure he will be one of the best fighter around...

As for Ricket who knows, few years down the road he might be the one that help to repair and re-forged Guts DS to a more stronger version of it (meaning he became a greater blacksmith than Godo ;))

How good it will be if there will be a sequel and a prequel to Berserk manga after it is finished... Perhap the title would be "Berserk 2 The Reckoning" and "The legend of the Berserker" respectively...

Perhap in Berserk 2, Isidro, Schierke and Ricket are the protaganists of the story. Maybe their common enemy is still Griffith and they continue where Guts had failed (Not possible but is logical)...

Maybe in "Legend of the Berserker", It will contain very detailed story of events that were going on 1000 yrs back in the story, where Gaiseric fell in love which a woman which resulted in his downfall etc (Just an idea). Protaganists will be of course Flora and Gaiseric while the villian will be the Wiseman (Presumely Void)...

Top Bottom