Bloody Guts

Did this one rather short (hour or so) but I still think its good.
Guts.jpg

What do you think?

(PS. Walter if you want to use it for some reason I don't mind.)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME

One question though, how the hell do you blend like that in the background? I have been trying to figure out how the hell you blend like that. Do you use blur?

No Blur. I never use effects like that. Actually I make that smoky look on accident. I could try to teach you, but then I would have to make a tutorial. I would only make it if more than 5 people wanted it.

Tenchu

Time for your come-up-ins.
now if we could only get them artists to some how colaborate together in unison and colour one full manga together........hmmmm, i wonder if any one has started such a thing, cough, i have, cough, pm me, cough.

Top Bottom