Berserk Premium Box Preorder

Does anyone know where I can preorder the Premium Box of theBerserk PS2 game? I found it on one page ( http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-1-15-berserk-70-9gm.html ), but its like 17 to 30 dollars for shipping. If anyone knows anything, let me know. Thanks

Do any of you know whether or not the "branded box" (as in the BOX itself), is going to be anything worth keeping?  Like, will it be a special metal ps2 dvd case, of some sort?  Or will it be just some cardboard box thingy to hold the action figure in, in which will probably be disposable after opening?

The reason why I ask is because if the box itself, is some limited edition packaging/casing, I suppose it'll be worth it for me to spend the extra $40-50.  Otherwise, I think I can pass on the action figure.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah well, VAT is added as the order enters the country, so while shipping is free, it's still more expensive than other shops in the end, at least for me.

Besides, getting it modded, which i wouldnt recomend you doing on your own, I think there is a disc that you can put into the Ps2, then as it loads you put in the imported game.

Im positive theres one for Game Cube so i dont see why Ps2 wouldn''t have one. I'd love to get this game imporeted, but i cant understand Japanese, so i guess im gonna wait, probly forever too.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There's swap disks for the PS2 of course, and flip top works well. Modchips are more expensive, but also more convenient.

Top Bottom