Long hair Casca

davedapunk

I am Zodd...you are dead.
Re: long hair caska

Hey hey hey! Calm down! I am reading the Manga, but its only up to 4 and 5 doesnt come out here until the end of the month. In England, Berserk is reallly unknown! Im thinking of buying the Japanese Manga, i got a mate that speaks Japanese!

By the way...Caska looks a lot better with long hair, even if she is gone in the head. Any other pics from the Manga?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CommanderCasca said:
her face looks totally different.

It doesn't look all that different actually, even taking the evolution of Miura's drawing style and the her physical growth into account. Between the two pictures you posted it's just the hair that makes a difference.

CommanderCasca said:
Her skin definately looks white now....which is DONT like.

No, it doesn't look white at all. It's the same as it ever was. If anything it's actually darker now than it was in volume 4 when she was first introduced.

On a side note, please try to make an effort when typing your post, it doesn't take long but it makes reading your posts much more enjoyable to other members. Thanks in advance.

C

CommanderCasca

Effort? What is that suppse to mean? I posted a post.... Is there some kind of special FORMAT i am suppose to follow? Ouch. :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CommanderCasca said:
Is there some kind of special FORMAT i am suppose to follow? Ouch. :???:

Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, such things. Actually verifying the accuracy of what you say (regarding Casca's skin color for example) would also be appreciated, but just writing normally will do.

C

CommanderCasca

Sorry i made 2 typos.....I thought my grammer was ok for a casual post and i included a link for 2 COMPARITIVE pictures that clearly STATES and backs up my post.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CommanderCasca said:
Sorry i made 2 typos.....I thought my grammer was ok for a casual post

You made more than 2 typos, and some words are actually butchered almost beyond recognition. I don't think you should try to justify yourself on that. It's no big deal, please just make a little effort about it in the future, thanks.

CommanderCasca said:
i included a link for 2 COMPARITIVE pictures that clearly STATES and backs up my post.

No, the pictures you linked don't state anything, and they certainly aren't proving you right either. Casca's skin tone isn't lighter now that it was in the early volumes. Believe me, I could post hundreds of pictures corroborating what I'm saying. Since you haven't read the later volumes yet, I advise you not to be so forward about how the series has developed. Wait until you see it! :guts:

I like the longer hair on Casca right now because it adds to the whole wide-eyed innocence thing. Since she was pictured as having longer hair as a child, it is a physical change that also brings attention to her mental change following the Eclipse. To me it just fits the transformation of her character/personality in having regressed back to a childish state.

I dunno if I'd prefer for her to keep it long or not if/when she goes back to normal. I always liked that Casca had short hair because it suited her as a swords(wo)man not to have hair that was too long or in the way. She had a lot of dignity as a fighter. I'm kind of hoping that if the old Casca comes back we will also see the short hair again.

I like the longer hair myself. I like the longer, jet black hair anyways. :serpico: You know, right after I wrote that, I looked back and I originally started this thread around two years ago. Wow. It really doesn't seem that long. Oh well, long jet black for me. :carcus:

- C

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Waychel said:
Since she was pictured as having longer hair as a child, it is a physical change that also brings attention to her mental change following the Eclipse. To me it just fits the transformation of her character/personality in having regressed back to a childish state.

Huh...never really thought about it that way before. That's a cool way of looking at it. :serpico:

CnC

Ad Oculos
I love it when threads about trivialites blow up into an argument about complete different trivialities.

Welcome to the internet!

Top Bottom