Long hair Casca

since we are in a Berserk vacation,

i would just like to say i would like to see caska one day with really long hair :D,

i dunno,

i like really long jet black hair :-*,

what do yall think?  ???

- c

Re: long hair caska

That would be fairly pointless but I suppose interesting, regardless if anything it will probably get shorter again if she regains her sanity.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

I definatly agree with the longer hair thought. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Caska with her long hair just seems more fitting for her. :D

But although I would like to see her with long hair I would have to agree with Samparnage, and say that if she regains her sanity she would most likely feel the need to chop off her hair since it is more practical to combat. Although I still like her hair better as it is now, instead of back when it was short. She just seems more attractive. ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Faust said:
Ditto.  She has the right face for it.  Farneze, however, looks terrible with her short-banged hairstyle.

Yea. Caska just seems kinda like just the idiot tagging alot with that hairstyle... hey what do you know, maybe miura matched the hair with the type of charecter?

As for farneze, she was way hotter with the long hair.

i like short hair farneze and long hair caska, longer would be better ;D

oh well, to each his own :D

- c 8)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

10-4 said:
i like short hair farneze and long hair caska, longer would be better  ;D

oh well, to each his own  :D

- c  8)
As for short hair farnese, yes I definatly like it better than the bun thingies she wore before. Although when she let her hair down from the Bun things, IMO much better than the short hair.
What can I say I like it when a girls hair is longer than mine. ;D

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai

I think she looks more attractive with it long but like was said.. if she were to regain her memory she'd hafta cut it short again for combat purposes. Long haired fighting Caska wouldnt work.

DarkDragoon said:
I think she looks more attractive with it long but like was said.. if she were to regain her memory she'd hafta cut it short again for combat purposes. Long haired fighting Caska wouldnt work.

Maybe that the reason why she kept it short after being recruited by Griffith ;)

Half the band of the Hawk had long hair, she probably cut it because she was just proud and stubborn, not because it was necessary.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

Maybe not necessary, but it is still practical.

Maybe those members of the band of the hawk just like long hair to the point that their vanity is more important, since they'll wear a helmet in combat anyways. Or at least that would be an excuse I would use to protect my hair from the scissors. ;D

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"

Consider what Judeau told Guts about Casca way back when, before Guts officially joined the Hawks.

"Our Casca gave up being a woman so she could be a mercenary long ago. In truth, she's a much better swordsman than most of the men here."

Cutting her hair short then was a matter of being as unfeminine as possible. Quite possibly it made her a better swordsman, too? ;D

Now, if she did regain her sanity, she would be faced with the choice of continuing on with Guts in his quest for revenge, or settling down in Elfheim. If she chooses to continue-even if it is just to see Griffith once more-she'll probably peel her head bald. If otherwise, it'll probably grow down to her ankles. Casca doesn't do much by half-measures.

Has anyone else noticed that Caska (especially in recent chapters) looks as if she's lost a lot of weight? Take a look at her legs in chapter 238.....I mean she was not that skinny before....she's getting sickly looking. Is she just not eating enough since she can't care for herself....or is it something else??

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

Skull Knight said:
Has anyone else noticed that Caska (especially in recent chapters) looks as if she's lost a lot of weight?  Take a look at her legs in chapter 238.....I mean she was not that skinny before....she's getting sickly looking.  Is she just not eating enough since she can't care for herself....or is it something else??
Well, I have not noticed any change with comparing Vol7 ch1 and chapter 238. To me she is still just as healthy and stunning as ever. Well Healthy excluding her mental condition, of course. Which past volume are you comparing with? Just so I might see how she is becoming anorexic.

Skull Knight said:
Has anyone else noticed that Caska (especially in recent chapters) looks as if she's lost a lot of weight?  Take a look at her legs in chapter 238.....I mean she was not that skinny before....she's getting sickly looking.  Is she just not eating enough since she can't care for herself....or is it something else??

Her body looking thinner is probably no different to when the Dragonslayer looks wider or longer at times, it happens. Guts looking thinner however is probably a completely different story.

i think she is slimming down a little bit,

not because she is unhealthy,

but because she doesnt exercise anymore,

she is just losing muscle mass,

if guts never fought or worked out,

he would be alot skinnier

just my thoughts  8)

- c

No you're crazy! Volume 7 her calfs are not nearly as thin......it's like she has no muscle at at all now! Take a good, hard look especially at the page in ch. 238 where she's got the child sitting between her legs.....they are bony! Maybe like you say, it might be just an unintentional thing like the size of the dragonslayer....but there is definitely a difference in appearance.

10-4 said:
i think she is slimming down a little bit,

not because she is unhealthy,

but because she doesnt exercise anymore,

she is just losing muscle mass,

if guts never fought or worked out,

he would be alot skinnier

just my thoughts  8)

- c
Actually now I think that is probably the most likely reason.

Skull Knight said:
No you're crazy!  Volume 7 her calfs are not nearly as thin......it's like she has no muscle at at all now!  Take a good, hard look especially at the page in ch. 238 where she's got the child sitting between her legs.....they are bony!  Maybe like you say, it might be just an unintentional thing like the size of the dragonslayer....but there is definitely a difference in appearance. 

And how much skin has she shown since volume 24? Not too much aside the calves alone and she is always wearing baggy clothes. She might have a thinner structure but I'm not too sure yet. in chapter 6 of volume 24 you see her in the bath thingy, she didnt look real thin in it. In Berserk time that would only be no more than a few weeks up until present day.

I think she is slimming down. Considering how well fit she was and like C said. Now if Guts lost his muscles he would be skin and bone. There is no way his muscles could show that well unless he had next to no bodyfat. Then again Miura doesn't care. ;D

Top Bottom