Just an idea

There will probably always be fans of the Anime coming here and asking what happens after the Eclipse, how Guts escapes and does Caska survive and everything else.

I'm sure new members were probably asking the question long before I came here and will probably continue to do so in the future, so rather then have to explain that it continues on in the Manga with a brief synopsis every time a new thread is started, maybe there should be a the part of the site to a brief but detailed explanation of the whole situation and how things in the Manga are still progressing in the Encyclopedia somewhere, that way it can be convenient to link it to the question whenever it arises.

It may sound like a pointless suggestion but oh well.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Back when Walter first started this site, we had a gallery of vol 13 up to explain what happened, but Paradise Lost reported Walter to the publisher [can't remember who it was] and Walter was forced to take it down. I don't actually remember seeing a lot of people asking about what happens, then again I probley just haven’t noticed it before.

In short, I'm tired.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Either that or at least have it in the FAQ section of the site. http://www.skullknight.net/faq/
I think then Noobies like me can at least find the FAQ section before they make a useless thread that's been overdone. ;D

Top Bottom