At his current strength, how would Gatts have done in the Eclipse?

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
considering how well he did the first time around without any armor and only minimal weapons, i dont think any thing short of God Hand members could keep him from surviving the Eclipse at this point. he only survived last time cuz of SK, but i think he could do it on his own now. ESPECIALLY if he were using the Berserker Armor.

Guts, fully equipped against hundreds of Apostles...hm, could he survive?...probably not...
Guts, using the Berserker Armor against hundreds of Apostles...hm, no...the armor would kill him...
Oh, and even if he survives (which is impossible without the help of Skully...) he could never get out of the eclipse. He has not the knowledge and ability that Skully has to escape such a situation. Not in the past and now neither...

akikaze said:
Oh, and even if he survives (which is impossible without the help of Skully...) he could never get out of the eclipse. He has not the knowledge and ability that Skully has to escape such a situation. Not in the past and now neither...

Yep, he cant escape unless he kill GH and Idea too which is unlikely... But i had to agree that Guts at present stage (Beast form especially), if he were to be placed at the esclipse, I believe the number of apostle slain by him would be much much more, might even lead to the extermination of all average apostles before he bled to death

Yeah I think in beast mode Guts would annihalate all the lesser apostles in their. But if he came up against Zodd and Grunbeld there would be trouble.

but he gave grunbeld a new ass in his berserker armor  :-X,

and we havent seen him go after zodd in it yet  ???

i honestly can say i dont really have an idea how it would work,

i know he would kick alot more ass,

hmmmmmmmmm......

- c

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
10-4 said:
but he gave grunbeld a new ass in his berserker armor  :-X,
With a full power attack, Guts barely cracked the surface of Grun's armor. If thats what you call wining, good for you.

Guts, at his current level fully equiped, would have probably killed a lot more apostles in the eclipse. He might have even given something for Femto to block. But the outcome would not have been any different. He still would have been beat down at some point. If not by the hoards of lesser apostles, then by one of the big-nasties.

The only difference I see is whether or not Guts woulda been conscious when Skully got there.

Guts was also extremely wounded when they fought, I think Guts would fucking own grunbeld when healthy in Berserker armor..

JeffC said:
Guts was also extremely wounded when they fought, I think Guts would fucking own grunbeld when healthy in Berserker armor..

The armor was actually making him (in his mind) completely heal when he fought Grunbeld... So it would matter if he is injured initially when he wore that armor...

It can't be said that all middle and lower class Apostles would perish at the Eclipse, unless of course they came in organised numbers of skill and ability. Even so it's hard to tell how many Apostles there really are in the world, it could have been over 500 or a 1,000 at the eclipse altogether.

Sparnage said:
It can't be said that all middle and lower class Apostles would perish at the Eclipse, unless of course they came in organised numbers of skill and ability. Even so it's hard to tell how many Apostles there really are in the world, it could have been over 500 or a 1,000 at the eclipse altogether.
I got a feeling its unlimited they produce Apostle like Slann produces those Ogres

Top Bottom