Just arrived in Tokyo

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Thought I'd share one thought or two with you guys...my first time over there...and it rocks!!! It's like a gigantic mall!!!!!!! people dress like it's Halloween everyday, which is cool, and there are game centers everywhere...I'm in Ikebukuro, and there's this cool place called "Versus city"
It's so hot in here and the chicks are hot, too ;D
Ok let's go to Mandarake...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Yeah, I'll let you know!! What I meant by that was that they dress like crazy!!! Makes me feel like I'm surrounded by FF8 characters...

Congrats Olto! I've always wanted to go to Japan, or just travel abroad in general. Hope you have some funs, and bring back some souvenirs for us!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Okay guys,

I went to Shibuya yesterday, explored the whole area and then went
to Mandarake...the place is HUGE... and filled with treasures, even though
I was surprised not to see a single Berserk item... there were old vintage toys for the most part, and lots of giant robots (think Grendizer) sentais
characters, and a few transformers!!!That7s when I noticed I had been listening without noticing to a japanese transformer song, probably an opening...
I'm gonna go to Shinjuku today... and watch this new Naruto movie... and probably go to Roppongi tonight or tomorrow...I hear it's a cool place for Gaijins with lots of clubs...
Cheers!!!

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Oltobaz said:
Okay guys,

I was surprised not to see a single Berserk item... there were old vintage toys for the most part, and lots of giant robots (think Grendizer) sentais
characters, and a few transformers!!!That7s when I noticed I had been listening without noticing to a japanese transformer song, probably an opening...
I'm gonna go to Shinjuku today... and watch this new Naruto movie... and probably go to Roppongi tonight or tomorrow...I hear it's a cool place for Gaijins with lots of clubs...
Cheers!!!
Lemme know if the Naruto movie is any good, probablly won't be... but just in case.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oltobaz said:
Okay guys,

Cheers!!!
You can get laid pretty easy over there.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Hey!
Ok, Naruto was ok, in the same way DBZ movies were in their times...
It's like a very long episode, technically speaking, it's nothing fancy...My favorite part was this "special" they put right before the actual opening of the movie, in which Naruto and co are actually doing the olympics...But Naruto needs to take a shit badly, and never seem to be able to...
Ok, enough of that...
I'm supposed to bang this Russian girl's boney ass this afternoon...I met her by her school the other day while she was "shootin' the breeze" with her friends。。。
Gaijins are actually quite popular over there, and when girls find out this gaijin is french, then you become some kind of exotic god. This reminded me of the time I used to live in the US actually...
I took my camcorder with me. I'll share pics and movies with you guys, some are actually quite cool, even if I say so myself...
One of the things I did almost right away after I settled in was to find a pachinko machine... I remember growing up watching, among many others, "Maison Ikkoku", in which the main character was playing it quite often...
Ok, talk to you later...

nir085

Horse and Armor
Oltobaz said:
even though
I was surprised not to see a single Berserk item...
Probably because of the magazine it's published in. Don't know what Mandarake is, but I went to a bookstore in Japantown, San Francisco where they lined rows and rows of shelves with manga/manga magazines and when I asked about Hakusensha/Young Animal they had no idea what I was even talking about until they asked the oldest employer who looked at me like I was some sick pervert and told me they aren't allowed to carry it. Or are you saying that there weren't any Berserk items in stores with seinen goods/manga too?

Anyways have fun. Check out what's left of Edo Castle. And digest all the variations of mifune, soba, and sushi that you can't find easily in France.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Alright, I'll be going back to France on Friday, but what a blast it was...I took pics by the dozens... the Imperial Palace...I don't find the words to describe...there's also the huge Yoyogi park with its shrine with the Ema tree (you buy a wooden votive tablet-500 yens- called "Ema" you write a prayer or a wish, and you hang the tablet on the tree branches. Afterwards, these tablets are taken to priests who will on your behalf...
I found Tokyo to be very alive, much more than most of the big cities I've been too, most of the big cities I've been too, in Europe or in America...
I've stated earlier they dressed like crazy...well, it's kinda like they're all in  a big competition, and the goal is to be the coolest looking!!! Some may call that superficial, I'm certainly not one of those...Hell , this is the closest thing I've ever seen to the Venice Carnival!!
As you're already aware, everything is very modern here.Technology is everywhere... no need to watch Akira to see Neo Tokyo nowadays!!
Japanese women are jewels it's tough to part with...
And this Russian girl likes it hard.'Nuff'said!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Oltobaz said:
And this Russian girl likes it hard.'Nuff'said!

owned.jpg

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
kinda an off chance to hook up with a russian girl in tokyo. if i were around all those japanese girls, i'd probably look at a white chick like a beta max. i've always wanted to screw a asian chick, but then again, what man doesnt? mmmmmm.

hope you had a good one.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
skeletonmf said:
kinda an off chance to hook up with a russian girl in tokyo. if i were around all those japanese girls, i'd probably look at a white chick like a beta max. i've always wanted to screw a asian chick, but then again, what man doesnt? mmmmmm.

hope you had a good one.

I know, I wanted to get them too, but the Russian was hot and took most of my night time...and I met her almost at the beginning of my stay...she works as a babysitter during the day, so I had all my days, and she had my nights, or parts of it...there was this one time when I kissed this Japanese Yuko girl on the lips, though...but it's hardly enough...
Now,my new goal is to go to Moscow and get some Japanese chick over there ;)...
Going back to France tomorrow...I'll post pics and footage asap!!

ranemaka13 said:
and theyd better be of this russian girl or YOU WILL ANGER RANE!!! >:(

lol I was going to say the same thing. Lets hope we see some pics of that russian girl and maybe some pics of Japanesse school girls. ;D

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Oltobaz said:
...there was this one time when I kissed this Japanese Yuko girl on the lips, though...but it's hardly enough...

hell, it's more than i've ever done with a japanese girl, so with that in mind, i envy you.

Top Bottom