Berserk voice acting

CnC

Ad Oculos
can't say I ever really watched an entire dubbed episode, but the some of the bloopers on those dvds were pretty funny.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
can't say I ever really watched an entire dubbed episode, but the some of the bloopers on those dvds were pretty funny.
Same here and I can't stand Guts' voice. It sounds okay (kinda) but the guy can't act at all (kinda goes without saying though :beast:).

Yea, the outtakes were pretty funny... Griffith singing... and Guts talking and acting like Arnold Schwarzenegger was great ( GET TO THE CHOOOPPPERRRRR!), I think both versions are pretty good, I mean Griffiths voice in english fits very well, and it fits better too, instead of having them speaking Japanese in a Western/European setting doesn't seem as right as English but in terms of quality I would say the Japanese version is a bit better. Although I have not watched much of the series in Japanese.

also forgot to add. the dreamcast game had a great cast. also saying that japan is the god of all voice acting is rather foolish. if you can't speak Japanese fluently and able to understand when they are actually emoting then making statements like that is just silly. oh well to each his own but dubbing has improved vastly over the years (I work for a website dealing with dubs) so berserk is simply an average dub. whew sorry for ranting.

CnC

Ad Oculos
my biggest dissapointment with the DC game is that I couldn't turn off the dub and put in japanese w/ subtitles. If only for the sake of hearing the original Guts' voice.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gaddes said:
also saying that japan is the god of all voice acting is rather foolish.

Their voice actors are the best, what's foolish is refusing to admit it IMO. They're generally better than English voice actors, French voice actors, Italian voice actors, German voice actors. I've yet to see a non-Japanese voice actor that's not an experienced professional actor already matching the talent of some of them. And anybody taking the Berserk anime as an example instantly loses all credibility to me, too. :SK:

Aazealh said:
Their voice actors are the best, what's foolish is refusing to admit it IMO. They're generally better than English voice actors, French voice actors, Italian voice actors, German voice actors. I've yet to see a non-Japanese voice actor that's not an experienced professional actor already matching the talent of some of them. And anybody taking the Berserk anime as an example instantly loses all credibility to me, too. :SK:
thats a totally unfair thing to say about any voice actor. IMO i think the English voice actors are far Superior in almost every aspect when it comes to the Berserk anime, and quite a few others i might add, such as Bastard,Samurai X, S-cry, etc.... this goes back to the theory of, "what language was the first you watched the entire series in?"

and yes Aazealh i remember
Aazealh said:
Your opinion sucks! ;D
well i don't think so, and i have to say that i will just base it on the American voice actors for Berserk in this particular instance and say this....
DarthVenom said:
oh yeah i forgot to add the english voice actors for Berserk RULE!!!!!! lol

DarthVenom said:
thats a totally unfair thing to say about any voice actor. IMO i think the English voice actors are far Superior in almost every aspect when it comes to the Berserk anime, and quite a few others i might add, such as Bastard,Samurai X, S-cry, etc.... this goes back to the theory of, "what language was the first you watched the entire series in?"

and yes Aazealh i rememberwell i don't think so, and i have to say that i will just base it on the American voice actors for Berserk in this particular instance and say this....

agreed. also I though Kenshin T.V, Gungrave, Trigun (no contest, dub owns), and many others. It's nice to see another dub fan.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
thats a totally unfair thing to say about any voice actor. IMO i think the English voice actors are far Superior in almost every aspect when it comes to the Berserk anime

Like I said, you just have no credibility to me. The language you first watched the series in doesn't change this, you just can't make abstraction of your personal background when judging a dub. Fair? Don't make me laugh, you're the one that isn't fair here. I exert myself to be honest and factual. You on the contrary are just trying to be provocative here, which results in ridiculous non-arguments.

I'm sure you prefer English dubs to any other language, be it dubbing or the original actors' voices, whatever the language may be, in any situation. It really isn't hard to come to the conclusion that your opinion sucks pretty bad.

Aazealh said:
Like I said, you just have no credibility to me.
why? elaborate more please
Aazealh said:
The language you first watched the series in doesn't change this
i think it does make a world of difference, because a specific voice gets assigned to a specific character(if you would like me to give a deeper explanation on this point just ask). And, if i was to have watched the anime in Japanese then the Japanese voice actors would be recognized as the characters voices, and nothing else.
Aazealh said:
you just can't make abstraction of your personal background when judging a dub. Fair?
well isn't that exactly what you are doing? i have seen a very large amount of anime and i think i could use myself as a resource, just as you use yourself as one.
Aazealh said:
you're the one that isn't fair here. I exert myself to be honest and factual.
as do i
Aazealh said:
You on the contrary are just trying to be provocative here, which results in ridiculous non-arguments.
provocative in what way? and i was not the one who started this thread, so this is not my ridiculous "non-argument". It is my opinion on the Berserk voice actors, and i am voicing that opinion, i truly like the berserk voice actors more, which brings me to my next point.

Aazealh said:
I'm sure you prefer English dubs to any other language, be it dubbing or the original actors' voices, whatever the language may be, in any situation. It really isn't hard to come to the conclusion that your opinion sucks pretty bad.
well guess what your 100% wrong ;) i actually enjoy a vast amount of anime spoken in Japanese such as Akira, Saiyuki Reload, etc.... I really enjoy Japanese voice acting when it comes to certain things and i actually prefer it when it comes to others, such as old Samurai movies like "The 47 Ronin" (and if you would like a long list of old samurai flicks, i will happily give them) anyway as i digress, i don't think my opinion sucks, it just makes me come to the conclusion that yours does 8)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
why? elaborate more please

Just re-read what I said about it, what is there to add? The US voice actors for the Berserk anime don't act well. The tones they use don't fit the characters either as far as I can say. If you listen to both dubs objectively, I don't see how you can refute this.

You're telling me that this is good voice acting. Better than the original version. That's your opinion, and it's good for you if you like it, but don't come and tell me it's superior to anything.

DarthVenom said:
i think it does make a world of difference, because a specific voice gets assigned to a specific character(if you would like me to give a deeper explanation on this point just ask). And, if i was to have watched the anime in Japanese then the Japanese voice actors would be recognized as the characters voices, and nothing else.

Like I said, your problem is just that you can't make abstraction of stuff like this. Deeper explanation? Voice being assigned to a specific character? Don't make me laugh. Right now you're totally killing your argumentation. So the only reason you prefer the US dub is because you heard it first? It means that any dub you hear first becomes your favorite regardless of its quality, really a great point you have here dude. I don't think you need to say anything else, you summed it all up.

DarthVenom said:
well isn't that exactly what you are doing? i have seen a very large amount of anime and i think i could use myself as a resource, just as you use yourself as one.

No it's obviously not what I'm doing. And you're everything but a reference to me after your last statement.

DarthVenom said:
provocative in what way? and i was not the one who started this thread, so this is not my ridiculous "non-argument". It is my opinion on the Berserk voice actors, and i am voicing that opinion, i truly like the berserk voice actors more

Provocative in being bold and saying the exact opposite of what I said while not having much of a point, digging a months old quote to uselessly reply to it. And you don't have any argument, that's what I referred to, not the thread itself. You like the voice actors more because you heard their voices first, that doesn't justify you saying the dub is superior to the original one when you yourself admit that you can't judge the acting since once the voices get "assigned" to characters in your mind it's for good.

DarthVenom said:
I really enjoy Japanese voice acting when it comes to certain things and i actually prefer it when it comes to others

And what are your criterias for what you like and what you don't? When you hear it first basically, that's the funny part.

DarthVenom said:
i don't think my opinion sucks, it just makes me come to the conclusion that yours does 8)

Yeah well, you fail I think. No credibility like I said. I respect your opinion about what you like and what you don't, but don't come and tell me that the US Berserk dub is "superior in almost every aspect".

Aazealh said:
Just re-read what I said about it, what is there to add? The US voice actors for the Berserk anime don't act well. The tones they use don't fit the characters either as far as I can say. If you listen to both dubs objectively, I don't see how you can refute this.
you see thats exactly why i am disagreeing with you. i think the English voice actors suit the anime better. and, that can be due to the fact the i have watched the anime in English first. Also i have watched Berserk in both English and in Japanese, maybe not objectively, but i have watched both. like i said in my OPINION i believe the voice acting done in the Berserk anime to be better in English. eventhough that in itself is an objective statement. you yourself have made many. so if you are going to argue on the bassis of your opinion verses my opinion, no one will win this debate, and the thread should be considered completely useless.

and yes eventhough i due value your opinion, and i know you really dislike it for some reason, i do enjoy
Aazealh said:
and maybe i should watch the anime completely objectively in both languages, and maybe you might have to come to the realization that you might be too objective on this topic for some reason.

and as for me saying that the English voice acting in berserk is "Superior in every aspect", how can you change my mind. i find it to be better hence the word Superior. and since we are on the topic of words lets talk about the word opinion

o·pin·ion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-pnyn)
n.
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).
A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
The prevailing view: public opinion.
Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

Aazealh said:
Like I said, your problem is just that you can't make abstraction of stuff like this. Deeper explanation? Voice being assigned to a specific character? Don't make me laugh. Right now you're totally killing your argumentation.
well go right ahead and XD all you like. i am not killing my argument. and the reason being

Aazealh said:
So the only reason you prefer the US dub is because you heard it first? It means that any dub you hear first becomes your favorite regardless of its quality, really a great point you have here dude. I don't think you need to say anything else, you summed it all up.
yes i have summed it all up. i have not watched the entire series and payed analytic and objective attention to the diffrent voice actors, which i doubt you have either, but even in doing such you can not prove a point that has to do with ones tastes. i find the quality to be great.

Aazealh said:
No it's obviously not what I'm doing. And you're everything but a reference to me after your last statement.
it seems to be exactly what you are doing.. oh wait...
what are you using for reference? is there some type of book,website,television program,movie, magazine or radio show that ultimately makes up your mind for you? i thought not. so maybe you don't use your self as a resource while voicing your ideas on a certain subject ::)
(and yes i am being facetious)

Aazealh said:
Provocative in being bold and saying the exact opposite of what I said while not having much of a point, digging a months old quote to uselessly reply to it. And you don't have any argument, that's what I referred to, not the thread itself. You like the voice actors more because you heard their voices first, that doesn't justify you saying the dub is superior to the original one when you yourself admit that you can't judge the acting since once the voices get "assigned" to characters in your mind it's for good.
maybe your taking what i said in an incorrect manner so let me rephrase what i said for you......

me like English voice actors for berserk anime.

furthermore me also believe that you have slight bias because you might have watched the anime in Japanese first.

now i will stop speaking like a person that has no grip on the English language.

Aazealh said:
And what are your criterias for what you like and what you don't?
well ill give you a little clue on what its not

Aazealh said:
When you hear it first basically, that's the funny part.

it has to do what i find appealing about the specific item. in this case it is the berserk anime. i find the story line to be amazing, eventhough the manga is far superior(and i know you'll even agree with me on this) the art work to be beautiful. the music to be amazing. and(i know your going to love this) the English voice actors to be great.

Aazealh said:
Yeah well, you fail I think. No credibility like I said. I respect your opinion about what you like and what you don't, but don't come and tell me that the US Berserk dub is "superior in almost every aspect".
i do not fail. and it should not take away from my credibility, but you just contradicted yourself in that statement. if you respect my opinion why should i not be allowed to say "i believe the English dubs to be superior in every way" on the other hand i really do respect your opinion and since i do watch the anime annually i will watch it completely in Japanese and be objective of the English VA. and then i will be very honest, and voice my opinion ;)

PS. thanks for keeping these old emoticons

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Writing so much to say so little... Next time just make it a paragraph please.

DarthVenom said:
that can be due to the fact the i have watched the anime in English first. Also i have watched Berserk in both English and in Japanese, maybe not objectively, but i have watched both. like i said in my OPINION

Yeah, your opinion is based on the fact you watched the show in English first. That's fine with me, but don't try to make it pass for something it isn't, i.e. a serious and objective analysis based on distinct criterias. English is your native language too, you could just say so and spare us both the time. I don't think the US dub comes off as genuine, and the way they deliver their lines doesn't convince me. What do you like in it, besides the fact it's in English? We're talking about the voice acting here, so tell me. Like you'd tell me why Jack Nicholson is a better actor than Jason Biggs (if you don't think it's the opposite of course).

DarthVenom said:
i believe the voice acting done in the Berserk anime to be better in English. eventhough that in itself is an objective statement.

You mean subjective? Just say that you like it better because it's in English. Because it's your native language. That's understandable.

DarthVenom said:
you yourself have made many. so if you are going to argue on the bassis of your opinion verses my opinion, no one will win this debate, and the thread should be considered completely useless.

Oh yeah, of course we're entitled to our opinions, that's why I said your response was provocative and filled with non-arguments. There's no debate here, and the thread itself is just about people saying what they like or not. As I told you before, I'm just commenting on their acting ability here, and whatever the language itself is doesn't affect me much for this.

DarthVenom said:
i do enjoy and maybe i should watch the anime completely objectively in both languages, and maybe you might have to come to the realization that you might be too objective on this topic for some reason.

I don't think anything would make me reconsider my opinion about it, and I don't think you can be too objective on a topic such as this one. And yeah, maybe you should watch the anime completely in both languages...

DarthVenom said:
as for me saying that the English voice acting in berserk is "Superior in every aspect", how can you change my mind.

By repeating it until it's buried in your thick skull of course. :troll: And just an advice: don't try to quote word definitions to people if you don't spell check your posts. That's also about credibility.

DarthVenom said:
yes i have summed it all up. i have not watched the entire series and payed analytic and objective attention to the diffrent voice actors

And it took you one hour and a half to post just to say that? Well, I did watch it like that, whether you doubt it or not isn't my concern.

DarthVenom said:
it seems to be exactly what you are doing..

You didn't understand what I said, right?

DarthVenom said:
what are you using for reference?

Well myself of course, as opposed to you using yourself as a reference, which is what you were saying in the first place. Why, should I use you as a reference when you proudly claim not to have paid attention to what we're talking about?

DarthVenom said:
maybe your taking what i said in an incorrect manner so let me rephrase what i said for you......

Nah, it's just that you don't express yourself correctly. But don't worry, I can still understand you nevertheless.

DarthVenom said:
now i will stop speaking like a person that has no grip on the English language.

Good idea, I wish you'd have done that before you posted in this thread in the first place though. :troll:

DarthVenom said:
it has to do what i find appealing about the specific item. in this case it is the berserk anime. i find the story line to be amazing, eventhough the manga is far superior(and i know you'll even agree with me on this) the art work to be beautiful. the music to be amazing. and(i know your going to love this) the English voice actors to be great.

Artwork in the Berserk anime is far from amazing IMO. Anyway, do you have any point besides repeating that your opinion has the right to exist because it's an opinion?

DarthVenom said:
i do not fail.

Oh yes you do.

DarthVenom said:
you just contradicted yourself in that statement. if you respect my opinion why should i not be allowed to say "i believe the English dubs to be superior in every way"

You can like the US dub better just because it's in English, but you were trying to justify your opinion about superiority of the voice actors in every aspect, so I'd expect you to justify it seriously. Not just by saying that they're superior in your opinion. What's the reason they are? Just say you like it more because it's in your native language and it'll be fine. But if you're talking about every aspect, I want a detailed analysis, yes. Take responsibility for what you're saying.

You can't just talk about every way and say that it's based on nothing, it being your opinion, it's just too easy.

You have to explain WHY it is your opinion not just because it is your opinion if you are going to argue about it to this degree, but really I think it is all preference, but now you have to ask yourself this IF you could understand Japanese and English fully (meaning without subtitles) and both at the same level which would you think you would like better?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Zelz said:
You have to explain WHY it is your opinion not just because it is your opinion if you are going to argue about it to this degree, but really I think it is all preference, but now you have to ask yourself this IF you could understand Japanese and English fully (meaning without subtitles) and both at the same level which would you think you would like better?

Exactly Zelz, you did a better job at being concise than me in this case. :guts:

Aazealh said:
Yeah, your opinion is based on the fact you watched the show in English first. That's fine with me, but don't try to make it pass for something it isn't, i.e. a serious and objective analysis based on distinct criterias.You mean subjective? Just say that you like it better because it's in English. Because it's your native language. That's understandable.
i never tried to make it seem that i made a objective or subjective analysis based on any distinct criteria.

for you to repeatedly say, and for you to think the reason why i chose the English voice actors simply because my of native language is a ridiculous assumption. and, completely untrue i might add.

Aazealh said:
And it took you one hour and a half to post just to say that? Well, I did watch it like that, whether you doubt it or not isn't my concern.
it took you about an hour :troll:

Aazealh said:
Well myself of course, as opposed to you using yourself as a reference, which is what you were saying in the first place. Why, should I use you as a reference when you proudly claim not to have paid attention to what we're talking about?

Nah, it's just that you don't express yourself correctly. But don't worry, I can still understand you nevertheless.

Good idea, I wish you'd have done that before you posted in this thread in the first place though. :troll:

Artwork in the Berserk anime is far from amazing IMO. Anyway, do you have any point besides repeating that your opinion has the right to exist because it's an opinion?

Oh yes you do.

You can like the US dub better just because it's in English, but you were trying to justify your opinion about superiority of the voice actors in every aspect, so I'd expect you to justify it seriously. Not just by saying that they're superior in your opinion. What's the reason they are? Just say you like it more because it's in your native language and it'll be fine. But if you're talking about every aspect, I want a detailed analysis, yes. Take responsibility for what you're saying.

You can't just talk about every way and say that it's based on nothing, it being your opinion, it's just too easy.

well after reading all of this all i have to say is this debate is completely pointless unless i broke down every single voice actor in both English & Japanese languages. which i will not do because it is just a matter of preference like Zelz has said. i think that this debate has no more meaning. now we can go back to more pressing topics such as the next episode of berserk and when book number 30 will be realeased :guts: or even the berserk porn contest has more charm than this debate lmao.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
for you to repeatedly say, and for you to think the reason why i chose the English voice actors simply because my of native language is a ridiculous assumption. and, completely untrue i might add.

Well then what is it? I was merely providing you with an easy escape route, as opposed to "It's superior because I heard it first", which is what is ridiculous here.

DarthVenom said:
it took you about an hour :troll:

I was in the chatroom for 20 minutes in your and CnC's company, then I went to eat, then I responded. You however were replying not a minute after I had posted, it shows in the Who's Online feature. If you just go by the time between two posts, I could say it took you 1h15 to write the last one... Whatever, and I replied to most of your long winded post in detail too, with proper spelling as a bonus. My point simply was that your post didn't add anything to the discussion even when you took more than an hour to write it, it's still true, and it doesn't mean I'm any better for wasting my time on this.

DarthVenom said:
well after reading all of this all i have to say is this debate is completely pointless unless i broke down every single voice actor in both English & Japanese languages.

Just those from the Berserk anime would suffice. I guess that means you won't watch both versions attentively nor try to back up your affirmations. How convenient. But I can only agree about the uselessness.

DarthVenom said:
now we can go back to more pressing topics such as the next episode of berserk and when book number 30 will be realeased :guts: or even the berserk porn contest has more charm than this debate lmao.

Spend some time reading the copy of volume 29 I'm sure you've bought already, then we'll talk about volume 30 (release: first semester 2006). :miura:

sorry about bring back touchy subject. oh well lets just let it go and like what we like. ^^ again sorry about bring such an old topic back up.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gaddes said:
sorry about bring back touchy subject. oh well lets just let it go and like what we like. ^^

Don't worry, it's no big deal. Heated discussions bring life to a forum. :guts:

Opie

The Sex Icon
I have to say the only voice I liked in the Dub was Griffiths, he had that aloof distant thing going on pretty tight and his delivery of some of the lines gave me the chills.

Yea, and I defiantly like Guts voice in Japanese way better than English in the first episode, especially when he is up against the Snake Baron. Other than Griffith's another voice I really like in the English version is Adon.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Zelz said:
Other than Griffith's another voice I really like in the English version is Adon.
From listening to the outtakes, in the English dub, Adon's voice and Guts' voice sound like their done by the same guy.

Aazealh said:
Well then what is it? I was merely providing you with an easy escape route, as opposed to "It's superior because I heard it first", which is what is ridiculous here.

Once again it seems as if you are taking things out of context, or just completely misunderstanding what I am saying, what you are trying to do (and failing) is putting words in my mouth. So I will say it once more for you.

I never said it was superior because I seen it in English first. I was merely making the point of there is a possibility of certain people enjoying it in the language they have heard it in first. So I never said “It's superior because I heard it first” you have basically just said that.

Aazealh said:
I was in the chatroom for 20 minutes in your and CnC's company, then I went to eat, then I responded. You however were replying not a minute after I had posted, it shows in the Who's Online feature. If you just go by the time between two posts, I could say it took you 1h15 to write the last one... Whatever, and I replied to most of your long winded post in detail too, with proper spelling as a bonus. My point simply was that your post didn't add anything to the discussion even when you took more than an hour to write it, it's still true, and it doesn't mean I'm any better for wasting my time on this.
i remember, but i also said that i got caught up doing someting else while i was trying to reply. i believe i even apologized for how long it took me to reply.

what did i spell wrong? i remember using spell check, and the only problem with that is it doesn't recognize "Anime" as a word ???

Aazealh said:
Just those from the Berserk anime would suffice. I guess that means you won't watch both versions attentively nor try to back up your affirmations. How convenient. But I can only agree about the uselessness.
actually i have been re-watching the anime in Japanese, and i must say i went into it completely looking to have a lot of bad to say about the Japanese VA, and i have to say i don't really have to many complaints. i still have to say i enjoy the English version more. so i ask you this how would you want me to back up my affirmations; i could give you a brief history on the VA's past works if you would like? but then again it would be a matter of opinion :guts:
Aazealh said:
Spend some time reading the copy of volume 29 I'm sure you've bought already, then we'll talk about volume 30 (release: first semester 2006). :miura:
come on, you cant tell me you don't want the 30th issue already. oh and i know this is off topic but i went to go and pick up an issue of YA for about $4-5 and the last one was sold out? to make matters worse a few of the Japanese books stores are no longer carrying it, which i have no idea why :miura:

Gaddes said:
sorry about bring back touchy subject. oh well lets just let it go and like what we like. ^^ again sorry about bring such an old topic back up.

its cool dude. Aazealh is right when he says
Aazealh said:
Heated discussions bring life to a forum. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You're pretty persistent.

DarthVenom said:
I never said it was superior because I seen it in English first. I was merely making the point of there is a possibility of certain people enjoying it in the language they have heard it in first. So I never said “It's superior because I heard it first” you have basically just said that.

No, it's not what you said. Really, if someone has to be confused here, it's you. You're the one trying to come back on what you said.

You said:

DarthVenom said:
IMO i think the English voice actors are far Superior in almost every aspect when it comes to the Berserk anime [...] this goes back to the theory of, "what language was the first you watched the entire series in?"

I replied to this saying that the language you first watch the series in doesn't affect the quality of the dub, and shouldn't affect how you are judging it, a perfectly logical assertion, to which you replied:

DarthVenom said:

So really, you've got no point here, denial just isn't working. I'm getting tired of your half-assed condescending replies too (misunderstanding? :schierke:), so unless you've got something new to say please just stop with this.

DarthVenom said:
what did i spell wrong? i remember using spell check

What, you want me to make a list? Just look at your posts, really. And the spell checking tool isn't perfect, I wish it could add correct capitalization and punctuation for one. Or spaces, or apostrophes. And the word "versus" isn't spelled "verses", same for "different" and "diffrent", "do" and "due", or "basis" and "bassis". Really, why ask? Do you really want a list? It's not the point, we're not here to teach and learn English.

DarthVenom said:
so i ask you this how would you want me to back up my affirmations; i could give you a brief history on the VA's past works if you would like?

What would their past works show? Nothing at all. Like I said earlier, just do what you would do to describe the difference in acting between Robert De Niro and Seann William Scott. Intonation, pronunciation, delivery of the dialogue, genuineness... You can hardly prefer one thing to another without any reason.

DarthVenom said:
but then again it would be a matter of opinion

Yeah yeah, you've hidden yourself behind your opinion enough already, no need to insist any further. If you had just said you preferred one to the other and that was it, it would have been fine. Now to go as far as to say it's superior in every way, you have to back it up a bit. I think Zelz was clear and concise in summarizing it, so why are you still going on? Get to the point, either elaborate on what you said or come back on it, because responding like this isn't getting us anywhere.

DarthVenom said:
come on, you cant tell me you don't want the 30th issue already.

I'm fine with my volume 29, on which you didn't comment.

Top Bottom