Tightest weapon in Berserk

Pantalones

ThaBlackSwordsm an
What to you is the tightest weapon used in Berserk...

I personally like the throwing knives, but if i had to say tightest weapon, i'd say the dragonslayer.

Yeah...i'm a noob

Deathengel

Death comes to everyone
I'm a n00b too!!! Since everyone else ignored you, I figured I'll answer you. From what I've seen so far, the Dragonslayer bare none.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
i must agree though, the arm cannon is sweet. especially episode one... one of the most badass scenes ever.. he cocks the gun with his friggin index finger! Who is as tight as that! Then he fires by dropping his hand with that string! WOW! TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!(but yeah... still nothing beats the dragonslayer... so lets change this topic to the tightest weapon in berserk BESIDES the dragon slayer... or else EVERYONE will practically want the dragonslayer)oh and yeah im pantalones the story takes too long to explain why i have 2 noob names...

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Please... I respect your opinions and what you say, just don't talk like a rudie. I declared a jihad on them a long time ago. :-/

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
"Please... I respect your opinions and what you say, just don't talk like a rudie. I declared a jihad on them a long time ago. :-/"

who you talking to? me? if you think im being rude, im 100% serious about what i said, that was a tight scene...i loved how he can friggin cock it with his finger, thats pretty badass

Kuroi-san

AUGH! DON'T SAY TIGHT! OR HENCH, OR HEAVY, OR BARE, OR WHATEVER SHITTY WORDS THEY THINK OF! THEY'RE REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!

No, you weren't being... rude, you were talking like a 'rudeboy' a... fad if you will. They go around in hoodies and caps, talking shit and acting tough. They are the single most annoying thing on the planet. Apart from baptists.

Yes, I agree, the scene was... 'tight' *twitches* as you say...

Kuroi-san

No, I am a fanatical Buddhist. A Shaolin Monk, actually. :D

But I hate baptists because you just know they get some kind of sadistic pleasure from nearly drowning kids...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
those are in isolation, partly 'ascetism' et i really think that they're defended to see a feminine people... or whatever...

Wyld

Now all I need is a cannon and a stupid fairy to f
of course the "tightest" weapon in the manga is wyld's tree branch, he blocked gatts sword with it. and plus he can find it everywhere thats what makes it "tight".

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
of course the "tightest" weapon in the manga is wyld's tree branch, he blocked gatts sword with it. and plus he can find it everywhere thats what makes it "tight".
Im going to go ahead and agree with you on that point. However, Wyald's tree is special. He had it in a sheath 8)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I can't decide. Grenades are cool for the seting.
Arm cannon is kinda cool, exept for the losing the arm part.
I'll say the crossbow. I would say the second one if I knew what the difference.

Top Bottom