Guts' girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if he ever had any girlfriends before?

it kinda skips around a little, i was just curious if he had some in his teen years,

i wonder if he liked the house wife type, or the tom boy,

or if he was hit so bad by the donovan chronicles that he just gave up :-X,

just a thought, this is the first day i get to sit down for more than 2 minutes on my vacation and it came to me:

"guts girlfriends: the early years" ;D

oh well, what do yall think? ???

- c

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Re: guts girlfriend

Dude, when he got it on with Casca for the first time, he freaked out so bad that he tried to throttle her! :eek: If he had any girlfriends before that, they're probably very dead.

yes,

"guts girlfriends: the early years, bodies in the ground, part 1 ;D"

- c 8)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

I couldn't picture guts having any girlfriends previous, since as was mentioned he was so messed up when it came to sexual situations.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

I believe that Caska was the first human touch he Guts didn't find offensive since Donovan... I think that prety much sums it up.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!

Majin Tenshi said:
I believe that Caska was the first human touch he Guts didn't find offensive since Donovan... I think that prety much sums it up.

Uh you might want to rephrase that, you make it sound like Guts didn't find Donovan's touch offensive... which I'm pretty damn sure we can all agree he did *understatment of the century*.

Kyosuke said:
Uh you might want to rephrase that, you make it sound like Guts didn't find Donovan's touch offensive... which I'm pretty damn sure we can all agree he did *understatment of the century*.
Oh shut up, everyone knows what he meant. ;D

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!

Jon the Madman said:
Oh shut up, everyone knows what he meant. ;D

Hey guess what? Majins a big boy and can defend himself, he doesn't need you to do so for him. So why don'y you worry about things that actually concern you and bother some else.

Secondly I was playing around, I didn't mean anything maliciously. Aparently you don't understand the sublter nuances of speach.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!

Jon the Madman said:
Apparently you don't either.

Then I was mistaken and apologize (thats the internet for you... no speach variables), but you don't need to jump all over my posts either. No big deall.

Kyosuke said:
Then I was mistaken and apologize (thats the internet for you... no speach variables), but you don't need to jump all over my posts either. No big deall.
Its okay, sorry for being so crude. I was just joking around, thats why I added,  ";D".

No hard feelings.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Kyosuke said:
Hey guess what? Majins a big boy and can defend himself, he doesn't need you to do so for him. So why don'y you worry about things that actually concern you and bother some else.
you damn well know what the hell I meant and I rarely even enter this board so that makes it hard to defend myself when I don't even note your attacks...

is a simple "what happened with" so hard to infer dimwit?

sorry, my fault :(,

didnt mean to ask anybodys opinion on if guts had girlfriends  :-\,

its just a message board, you cant see the other persons face or hear their voice,

thats why there is faces like this:  >:(,

but oh well,

i guess this teaches me a lesson huh?

- c  8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom