Hello

found this site via artic nightfall, smeone mentioned it ;D i recently over the past 3 months or so got into Berserk, started with the dreamcast game, volumes 1-4, DVD complete collection, and the SK and Guts 2 pack figures! my name over at AN is Behelit, fyi. and i got the how to draw manga starter kit and got 3 pen tests i'll post in the creations section.

glad to be here

well hello nomad of the x variety :D

nice to meet you,

i am 10-4,

but you may call me c 8),

hope you have fun and learn alot about Berserk here,

and remember, this is a message board,

dont take anything personal,

now i myslef would like it if it was a massage board ;D,

but i digress....

- c

no hard feelings sent or recieved ;D i do have the penciled sketch ready for the T-pen. that thing is addicting!! plus, i'll compose the story of him, and other characters that i post.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
OH NO HOW COULD YOU NOT ANOTHER X!
idiot.jpg

GOD DAMNIT!

>:( >:( >:( >:(    >:(      >:(      >:( >:( >:(         >:(    >:(
>:(                   >:(      >:(      >:(                   >:(  >:(
>:( >:( >:(         >:(      >:(      >:(                    >:(>:(
>:(                   >:(      >:(      >:(                    >:(  >:(
>:(                   >:( >:( >:(      >:( >:( >:(         >:(    >:(​

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
DemonX said:
>:( >:( >:( >:(    >:(      >:(      >:( >:( >:(         >:(    >:(
>:(                   >:(      >:(      >:(                   >:(  >:(
>:( >:( >:(         >:(      >:(      >:(                    >:(>:(
>:(                   >:(      >:(      >:(                    >:(  >:(
>:(                   >:( >:( >:(      >:( >:( >:(         >:(    >:(​

What is that at the end an X?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
                                8) 8) 8) 8)    8)     8)     8) 8) 8)    8)      8)
                                8)                8)     8)     8)            8)   8)
                                8) 8) 8)        8)     8)     8)            8) 8)
                                8)                8) 8) 8)     8) 8) 8)    8)      8)

whats the world comeing too... you guys can't even do a half decent job of being an ass

Edit: fixed it so it looks the same when quoted

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Majin Tenshi said:
                                8) 8) 8) 8)    8)     8)     8) 8) 8)    8)      8)
                                8)                8)     8)     8)            8)   8)
                                8) 8) 8)        8)     8)     8)            8) 8)
                                8)                8)     8)     8)            8)   8)
                                8)                8) 8) 8)     8) 8) 8)    8)      8)

whats the world comeing too... you guys can't even do a half decent job of being an ass
Your funny ;D

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Majin Tenshi said:
                                8) 8) 8) 8)    8)     8)     8) 8) 8)    8)      8)
                                8) 8) 8)        8)     8)     8)            8) 8)
                                8)                8) 8) 8)     8) 8) 8)    8)      8)

Edit: fixed it so it looks the same when quoted

Smilie ACSII now I've seen it all....

Anyway welcome to the madness Nomad X. Can I call you Malcom?

Top Bottom