Gaiseric's Kingdom BEFORE Void?

I noticed in the Berserk Timeline you guys did Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed by 4 angels before Void, or any of the God Hand was born? I'm confused.

The encylopedia that this website has. It also appears that Void is the leader, and even if he's not... it says that Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed before any God Hand was born in this timeline.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Uh where does it say that in the time line, all its says is, "1000 years ago - Gaiseric becomes the supreme ruler of several kingdoms and founds Midland". In the facts it says, "There is a mysterious link bewteen The Skull Knight, and Void, the details are not known but it is speculated to circle around the coincidental destruction of Gaiserics empire, and Voids rise to power". Again nothing about the Godhand not existing at the time of Gaiserics empires destruction.

Whats implied is that the 4 Angels that destroyed Gaiserics empire were in fact the Godhand: Slan, Ubik, Conrad and the newly acended (or decended might be a better word) Void. That the capital city "Kuniochuounochi" was branded as sacrifices for Void to become a Godhand, thus the branded skulls in Vol. 10 Pg.128. So all in all I think you may have just misunderstood what you read. No big deal.

I

Italian_demon

Kyosuke said:
Uh where does it say that in the time line, all its says is, "1000 years ago - Gaiseric becomes the supreme ruler of several kingdoms and founds Midland". In the facts it says, "There is a mysterious link bewteen The Skull Knight, and Void, the details are not known but it is speculated to circle around the coincidental destruction of Gaiserics empire, and Voids rise to power". Again nothing about the Godhand not existing at the time of Gaiserics empires destruction.

Whats implied is that the 4 Angels that destroyed Gaiserics empire were in fact the Godhand: Slan, Ubik, Conrad and the newly acended (or decended might be a better word) Void. That the capital city "Kuniochuounochi" was branded as sacrifices for Void to become a Godhand, thus the branded skulls in Vol. 10 Pg.128. So all in all I think you may have just misunderstood what you read. No big deal.

We still don't have particulars about the real happenings, so everyone should read carefully the Encyclopedia that is mainly what after many discussions have been agreed by the users of this Forum.... but we know it's not certain!!
We could say that being born by our speculations is Itself a Speculation!
If i undestood you correctly you said that Void and the others over 1000 years before destroyed the capital city "Kuniochuounochi", then this disagreed with the Encyclopedia and i disagree as well...
During the cycle of 1080 year there is the possibility to create 5 GHs, so we guess that the last 4 GHs before Femto are younger than 1000 years old, so they couldn't destroy the Empire...... unless IDEA didn't summon any GH for 1080 years, that is not very logical!
The order by which the GHs have been created is poor speculation as we don't have any certain information about it, unless the SK and Void have some kind of bound that makes us supposed Void have been the first GH to be created after the destruction of the Empire (also this is supported by the fact that he speaks showing to know a lot and he kind of drive the cerimony!
If we could solve the mistery of the exact age and identity of Sk and Void we could finally deduct what's really happened during that day over 1000 years before. For now we can just speculate ;)
In my opinion SK might be Gaiseric betrayed by someone that owned a Crisom Behelit in that case he might have been the first defeat a Reincarned GHs!
I'd say Void was the betrayer but Void seems to be too young as he's supposed to come 216 years later, so this is something we can't understand yet....

I

Italian_demon

Another particular to consider is that in order to begin a GH, the person must sacrify not just a large amount of people, but the closest people to him!
As Griffit sacrified Guts and the Hawks, the one that brended all the citizen must have sacrified them cause they were the one people he loved the Most!!
Between them for what is my opinion it was SK that in fact lives at the Interstice between the two Worlds as now Guts does as well cause of the Brend..... and he also have many similarities to Guts in the last period of his life, as he also was a friend of a Magic User (Flora) and he also worn the Cursed Armour, and he seems to know for person experience what is awaying Guts since the beginning...
The way he speaks and fights as his misterious Horse, makes me suppose he was a Nobble so i speculate he was Gaiseric... being used by someone that loved him (or felt for him true friendship or any other kind of intense feeling ==> Griffit - GUTS) and bla bla bla....
;)

http://skullknight.net/encyclopedia/world/timeline/

It lists Void's birth before Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed. Dont' get me wrong, I agree with all your speculations that the God Hand destroyed the kingdom and SK was most likley Gaiseric, but I was just wondering about this site actually.

I

Italian_demon

brunoafh said:

It lists Void's birth before Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed. Dont' get me wrong, I agree with all your speculations that the God Hand destroyed the kingdom and SK was most likley Gaiseric, but I was just wondering about this site actually.

Ok, now i understand the problem!
The Line time starts from -1000 years!
That means 1000 years earlier than the point Year o!
So Void is created -864 => 236 years after the Emperor Gaiseric ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
brunoafh said:

Math. Learn it.

Anyway, these jokers have it all wrong. My theory is that the 4 Kings of the World were summoned down by Void wreaked havok on Gaiseric's Kingdom. Then, Void's entrance to God Hand marked the whole branding incident.

Just my take on it...

I

Italian_demon

Walter said:
Math. Learn it.

Anyway, these jokers have it all wrong. My theory is that the 4 Kings of the World were summoned down by Void wreaked havok on Gaiseric's Kingdom. Then, Void's entrance to God Hand marked the whole branding incident.

Just my take on it...

So a Magic user started all of this?
That is more or less like my guess, but i don't understand why the 4 Kings would make that for Void... I mean how Void could summon them and also how Void would get the Torture signs on his face before beginning GH!
I always thought to the Four Kings as good Entities...
Maybe instead the 4 Kings have been summoned by a Magic User (FLora or Elfs King or similar...) and they defeated the first fifth reincarned to the World!
That would explain why Griffit is worried more by a Magic User such Flora then a 1000 army!!

But the magic user maybe made a mistake!! He/she forgot to destroy the Behelits ;)
And again who created the Behelit??
Maybe or preview created the first Behelit to began immortal.....

;)

I know math, what does that have to do with the timeline. I think the GH was born before Gaiseric's kingdom. Otherwise who would the 4 angels be? When Gaiseric's tale was being told they said 5 angels destroyed his kingdom, and then someone corrected them and said it was 4 angels. Just a crazy idea but maybe Gaiseric was a God Hand and he united Midland and pissed off the rest of the God Hand and became SK. I know there is tons of flaws in that but it's just a wild thought.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's not a crazy idea, and in fact, was the most popular theory on the subject for a long time. But it has since been disproven. The 4 Kings of the World are more likely to have destroyed the kingdom. Ask Schierke.

Manga. Read it.

I

Italian_demon

brunoafh said:
I know math, what does that have to do with the timeline. I think the GH was born before Gaiseric's kingdom. Otherwise who would the 4 angels be? When Gaiseric's tale was being told they said 5 angels destroyed his kingdom, and then someone corrected them and said it was 4 angels. Just a crazy idea but maybe Gaiseric was a God Hand and he united Midland and pissed off the rest of the God Hand and became SK. I know there is tons of flaws in that but it's just a wild thought.

The Goal of the Fifth GH is to reincarn and destroy the Human World melting it with the Spiritual World!

Walter said:
That's not a crazy idea, and in fact, was the most popular theory on the subject for a long time. But it has since been disproven. The 4 Kings of the World are more likely to have destroyed the kingdom. Ask Schierke.

Wow it was? I was just thinking of possibilites of who SK was. Silke said that it was most likley the 4 elemental kings that destroyed Gaiseric's kingdom? That doesn't make sense.. not to me at least. Why would they destroy it and if they did and SK is Gaiseric (and not a GH since that theory has been proved wrong) why would he be pissed at the GH?

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
If I understand what Walter is saying, the wise man(whom many on this forum believe became Void) summoned the Four Elemental Kings and destroyed Gaiseric's kingdom. Afterwards, he made a sacrifice out of an entire city and became Void. (Please correct me if I misunderstood)

This would mean that:

1. The Wise Man was a wizard, not unlike Ganishka in the current age.

2. The Four Kings are entities who obey the summons of any human who knows the right incantation, regardless of the caller's intent.

3. Idea had other mediators besides GH in the past(Unlikely) or contacted the Wiseman directly.(Much more likely.)

How would Idea contact a human in the physical world when it "lives" in the Abyss? Simple. All humans that die in the Berserk world descend to the Abyss, so Idea brokered the deal there after the Wiseman died from overexertion and torture.

I

Italian_demon

Herald of Yama said:
If I understand what Walter is saying, the wise man(whom many on this forum believe became Void) summoned the Four Elemental Kings and destroyed Gaiseric's kingdom. Afterwards, he made a sacrifice out of an entire city and became Void. (Please correct me if I misunderstood)

This would mean that:

1. The Wise Man was a wizard, not unlike Ganishka in the current age.

2. The Four Kings are entities who obey the summons of any human who knows the right incantation, regardless of the caller's intent.

3. Idea had other mediators besides GH in the past(Unlikely) or contacted the Wiseman directly.(Much more likely.)

How would Idea contact a human in the physical world when it "lives" in the Abyss? Simple. All humans that die in the Berserk world descend to the Abyss, so Idea brokered the deal there after the Wiseman died from overexertion and torture.

As i said before, i strongly doubt that the 4 Elementar kings have been sommoned by a magic user to destroy the Reingn for a bad reason!
And this wouldn't explain how then this person used a Behelit to begin Void and then it doesn't explain why then 216 years would be missing etc....
I support more my previews theory, but we have no elements to make a good theory for now......

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Maybe Gaiseric held a crimson Beherit, and these "four angels" were used to make fate come full circle and trigger the eclipse later on. Because I don't think we have any examples of what happens when a crimson beherit holder chooses not to sacrifice, maybe skullknight is the result of such a thing. It could be that he also went on living until he saw the next possible GodHand and tried to stop him from it but failed and that could be where the assumed vendetta for Void is, but i'm going far off on a limb here.

It says that the eclipse happens every 216 years and a GH is born, and if Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed 1000 years ago (assuming it's marked 1000 years when we hear Gaiseric's tale), then that makes it impossible for 4 God Hands to be born before Gaiseric's kingdom, beacuse then if they were the 4 angels that destroyed it, they went on eclipse break for 1000 years, then had Femto born, witch would have been mentioned. Now I understand the timeline!!

^.^

I

Italian_demon

Eddie said:
Maybe Gaiseric held a crimson Beherit, and these "four angels" were used to make fate come full circle and trigger the eclipse later on. Because I don't think we have any examples of what happens when a crimson beherit holder chooses not to sacrifice, maybe skullknight is the result of such a thing. It could be that he also went on living until he saw the next possible GodHand and tried to stop him from it but failed and that could be where the assumed vendetta for Void is, but i'm going far off on a limb here.

Well we know that Griffit would descent to the Abyss and be dead if he would refuse to sacrifice Guts and the Hawks!
Probably the power of the souls dying during the Eclips and descending with Griffit as a part of him, gave him the power to arrive to the Spiritual World from Abyss..... as Idea says: Now get the power of those Souls and change your shell in a form more suitable for your new Goal..... (i can't remeber the exact words right now!)

I

Italian_demon

brunoafh said:
It says that the eclipse happens every 216 years and a GH is born, and if Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed 1000 years ago (assuming it's marked 1000 years when we hear Gaiseric's tale), then that makes it impossible for 4 God Hands to be born before Gaiseric's kingdom, beacuse then if they were the 4 angels that destroyed it, they went on eclipse break for 1000 years, then had Femto born, witch would have been mentioned. Now I understand the timeline!!

^.^

Well if the 4/5 Angels that destroyed the Empire was GHs, that means that the fifth Reincarned very likely was the destructor, summoned by the mass sacrifice, and obviously the Ghs would be a previews generation Ghs than Void and the others, that have been defeated and we are reading about the second attemp of Idea with a second generation of GHs.......
But we're speculating in something we have not enough info to!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You two are counting on there being a previous five God Hand, BEFORE Gaiseric's age. I strongly doubt it, and I wish I could find the famed interview where Miura supposedly has said: "Void is the first God Hand" ... but I can't...

Walter said:

Manga. Read it.

I doupt Miura that time had in mind "Shielke's" four elemental kings...most propably he was involving in the story the godhand excluding Femto from it

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The one part I to not understand is the lag in the timeline between Gaserisc's empire's downfall, and Void's ascension.  To me, it seems like there is one missing god hand, possibly destroyed by they others for radical thinking, but I'm not sure since
-1080 years - Gaseriscs empire destroyed,
                    here it seems logical to be  
                    voids birth, and possibly
                    rebirth as a godhand.
-864 years - Another God hand, but not
                  sure who?
-648 years - Conrad becomes godhand
-432 years - Ubik becomes godhand
-216 years - Slann becomes godhand.
0     years - Femto becomes godhand, and
                  is later reborn.
Now is seems that their should have been six different times god hand were created, since it seems that their had been a reborn godhand before, and this only occurs about once every thousand years.  If there was six, my theory is that an inner feud brought the demise of one this Member, or maybe he was expelled to become nothing more than an apostle.  But the second seems unlikely since it seems that the godhand can only be reborn once every thousand years, and if one was expelled, maybe it was Ganashka. since he seems to be angry at the godhand, and considers himself the Devil.  And this seems like lucifer who was expelled from heaven.  Little debbie fudge brownies are great, I think that was the point I was Making. :-\

I

Italian_demon

Walter said:
You two are counting on there being a previous five God Hand, BEFORE Gaiseric's age. I strongly doubt it, and I wish I could find the famed interview where Miura supposedly has said: "Void is the first God Hand" ... but I can't...

Well that would be great ;)
Well in one of my theories about the Behelit creation there are not previews GHs, but i won't tell it for now.
Too many people are starting to think i'm crazy ;)

Just one thing about the 216 years thing
Could it be that the years they were talking about count differently from standard human years?
For humans in the physical world or realm, a year normally would mean a complete circle of the seasons
But what about the other two realms or for example the zone of godhand?
Could it be that we shouldn't consider those 216 years indication the way we do?
Just a thought

Top Bottom