Elfen Lied

Im probly going to get flammed...but yay! i enjoy it.

Do any of you guys watch Elfen Lied, it's good as hell, cute and bloody. I'd think some Berserk fans would like it becuase of the amount of blood. Episode 1 is really good, but then theres like a lull untill episode 4.

Anyone have comments on it?

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Majin Tenshi said:
well, its basicly a bloody catgirl anime... but with an extra horny catgirl

I don't know. It seems a bit "Chobits" at times but I'm generaly enjoying it so far. I'm curious as to the backstory, and its generaly interesting. In addition suprisingly the anime is bloodier than the manga, that kinda unusual. All in all, I think this could all come together very well or go horribly wrong. I'll keep wathcing and see.

Berserk Ayato said:

Don't worry I've already recommended people on another thread a couple weeks ago to watch this series and didn't get flame for it. :p

Funny though I recomended the series eventhough I've havent seen it. I only recomended the series on what I've heard that it was a very violent series and that it was good. Hopefully once I get my DSL I'll check it out. :-\

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
cowgirl, as in like catgirl, only with cows... c'mon, they make this obvious in the first scene of the anime when they make you think the cow is talking.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Berserk Ayato said:

Do any of you guys watch Elfen Lied, it's good as hell, cute and bloody. I'd think some Berserk fans would like it becuase of the amount of blood. Episode 1 is really good, but then theres like a lull untill episode 4.

Anyone have comments on it?
I had downloaded and thought it was going to be good... but despite its pretty gruesome violence... I really didnt get into it... oh well though... to each their own. :p

Episode 1 is pretty good, then it sucks till like 4. 5 and 6 were alright, it's only gonna be 13 episodes, it's worth the watch i guess, hopefully it will have a good ending,

Top Bottom