Episode 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aazealh said:
You mean you were making a hypothetis about this episode and Schierke? Still got problems with writing English, eh?

Now, since you're a bit slow, I'll be kind enough and explain something to you. The trailer you saw is about a game that takes place during the last chapter. And when I say chapter I mean it, not "episode", the current chapter being the one of Falconia.

So basically, your "hypothesis" (that should be in Speculation Nation, or in a thread about the trailer but not here) is that Schierke took on a disguise and had face surgery before, then reverted to her normal self, and is now refusing to change her clothes to get in the city? ::)

Quite an accomplishment in lameness...

Here's a tip:

I don't expect you to understand that or anything else and I was just making a pun of fuck you/thank you anyway, so please just follow Guil's advice and shut up.

PS: Of course I know that you can't stand not having the last word, so don't hesitate to reply something ridiculous,

All these about speculation nation you are talking about is just crap and you know it
I did just a stated hypothesis over here and you come with overbearingness on my post

And so you posted that trailer oh Great, Great Aazealh? Well I took my trailer from a different source so don't cheer yourself

And the game, it seems, is not following the manga's CHAPTER storyline exactly and includes some original scenes and it could very well also include some preview elements of the next manga episodes...but yet you know this

And about that Schierke's face surgery or whatever you are talking to me about is just further crap
But why didn't you take this to another thread as you want to be "advicing" the others, heh?

Aazealh said:
I'm off this.
Yeah, I am glad...I am not so glad you started it

Olivier Hague said:
Shut up, xechnao.

Fuck you Olivier
Should I delete my account in this place as you go on some people around here ganging up flaming against "xechnao"?
Well it will most propably happen very soon if you go on like this

xechnao said:
Fuck you Olivier
Should I delete my account in this place as you go on some people around here ganging up flaming against "xechnao"?

I am not going to flame you... But i am serious about you keeping quiet... It wont do u good if you continue like this

Heed my advice really, this is the last time anyone on this board might put this in such good tone

Smith said:
I am not going to flame you... But i am serious about you keeping quiet... It wont do u good if you continue like this

Heed my advice really, this is the last time anyone on this board might put this in such good tone

Smith, welcome to the gang up party!
But it has been enough so I am going away
Heh, heeding also your advice...or threat as you put it  ;)

I

Italian_demon

xechnao said:
But it has been enough so I am going away
Heh, heeding also your advice...or threat as you put it  ;)

What's wrong guys?
Please relax and let's focus on what we love!!
Berserk new episode is coming any moment!
So please everyone make a new Smile ;)

xechnao said:

*Sigh* you just wouldnt understand it would you...

I am not involved in any of the gang party above, otherwise i would have flame u upside down, I am talking to you in a third person perspective

Jon the Madman said:
Muchas Gracias Orochimaru. When its done I'll see if I'll add color to one.

Your thanks is the one that is worthy to take note off

Even though i have nothing to offer, I still have to thanks u Orochimaru for spenting your time scanning out chpt 244

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
xechnao said:
Fuck you Olivier
Your very funny for the fact that you take common sense and obvious things and make some wacky asumptions and theorys, and you try to pass it off as being creative or what ever your call it... but oh well... I guess thats what your good at. ::)

I have yet to see the chapter so I will have to wait till tomorrow for me... Sounds pretty kick ass the way you guys have been describing it! Cant wait!

it seems that the group will figure out just who exactly guts is, since farneze and puck recognised the name griffith from guts. It would be interesting to see their reaction once they piece everything together.

did that shadowy thing look like it was on fire?

Man, today im feelling like it's my birthday!

Berserk 244 finally out !!! Great!
This one was my first birthday gift ...

The second was...
"Should I delete my account in this place as you go on some people around here ganging up flaming against "xechnao"?
Well it will most propably happen very soon if you go on like this"

Like Mr. Garrison Mackey used to say..
Drugs are baad,.. n´kay?

thank you bruno for the correction :p

excellent ;D,

i was so happy when i arrived to my humble abode from my place of sorrow (work :-X),

thanks alot!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D,

and why are people yelling about nothing?

was this turned into a new trashcan and i was not advised? :(

- c

ps. thanks!!!!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Your very funny for the fact that you take common sense and obvious things and make some wacky asumptions and theorys, and you try to pass it off as being creative or what ever your call it... but oh well... I guess thats what your good at.  ::)

Well how else do you think he made that insanly high post count with nothing good to say?

Changing the subject, heres a question to Orochimaru... Are you the infamous Evil genius? Aside from the fact that you have Evil genius under your avatar and that Evil genius gets his translations from skullknight.net, you seemed to be the first to have his scans.

Orochimaru

[Evil Genius]
DemonX said:
Well how else do you think he made that insanly high post count with nothing good to say?

Changing the subject, heres a question to Orochimaru... Are you the infamous Evil genius? Aside from the fact that you have Evil genius under your avatar and that Evil genius gets his translations from skullknight.net, you seemed to be the first to have his scans.

Yes i am the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom