Vote for Guts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I don't believe in voting.

Just for this time you should make an effort, or Guts is gonna lose to an unknown (at least to me... ::)) Fitz Chevalerie, who probably sucks!

I personnally can't stand that and voted fot Guts, but... he is still missing some 40 voices to win... :'(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asmer said:
Guts is gonna lose to an unknown (at least to me... ::)) Fitz Chevalerie, who probably sucks!

He's actually quite famous, being the hero of the "Assassin" series by Robin Hobb, but he still pretty much sucks, especially compared to Guts.

Aazealh said:
He's actually quite famous, being the hero of the "Assassin" series by Robin Hobb, but he still pretty much sucks, especially compared to Guts.

Looks like I never heard of this series... :-[

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I just happened to read the 3 tomes of King's Assassin and I liked it, mainly due to the narration that is from Fitz point of vue. Fyi, Fitz is a fucking little bastard who's a torturated assassin and very close to beasts (he's some kind of a werewolf berserkr... in a way, Guts and Fitz are pretty similar ^^).
Guil

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guil-BANNED! said:
Fyi, Fitz is a fucking little bastard who's a torturated assassin and very close to beasts (he's some kind of a werewolf berserkr... in a way, Guts and Fitz are pretty similar ^^).

The way you put it isn't really accurate imo, Fitz is more of a self-whining idiot that happens to have some nice abilities he sometimes manages to almost exploit correctly.

The books (there's 9 out now I think) are enjoyable, but Fitz himself isn't that hell of a guy, he gets better in the end though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom