Can Griffith be redeemed?

Kagemusha

Lets go Cats!
Can Griffith be redeemed? I would say no. I would say now more than ever he will be pursuing his dream. In his mind he never actually betrayed anyone, so I think we can rule out guilt or remorse. Its too early to start theorizing how the conflict between Guts/Griffith will end up, but I don't see them becoming friends again (then again, Berserk does have its twists).

Sparnage said:
Hmm, must be a new feature to the updated forum.... Damn, can't think of a good custom title.
Its not that hard. Just think of something that best describes you. Take for example mine. I'm not exactly smellin' roses anymore. >:(

redria said:
Australian of the abyss
Whats with people and Australians?  ::)

Jon Schaffer said:
Its not that hard. Just think of something that best describes you. Take for example mine. I'm not exactly smellin' roses anymore. >:(

I was never good at describing myself in a few words.

redria said:
Australian of the abyss

Heheh, I guess that would describe me abit but I should think up something more original.

DemonX said:
Now people are just gonna give themselves all custom titles like me and ruin the whole glory of having one  ::).

Well at least I try to live up to it  ;D.

Am I less deserving of a custom title than you?

ive never been to australia,

i would like to visit one day  :D,

do you like silverchair?,

just curious  8)

- c

10-4 said:
ive never been to australia,

i would like to visit one day  :D,

do you like silverchair?,

just curious  8)

- c

Honestly, I didn't realise silverchair was an Australian band until you mentioned it. I guess I'm not a fan.

oh yeah, i thought about it a little and i do think he could be redeemed eventually,

by of course what ever turns out to be God,

it would be a very large flip and throw everyone into a loop,

only to see caska have the look on her face as she schemes to take over the world as the screen fades  ;D,

but here is a link to a small clip from the middle of a silverchair song i really like, they made it when all the members of the band were 15 or 16, its cool, in my opinion 8) :

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/silverchair_internet_cut.mp3

hope you enjoy,

it might not be your type of music sparnage, what do you listen to?

- c

10-4 said:
oh yeah, i thought about it a little and i do think he could be redeemed eventually,

it might not be your type of music sparnage, what do you listen to?

It's not my standard music type but it's ok.

I'm not totally loyal to any band to be honest, still there are certain ones I seem to go for.

Hmmm.... I like some of the Flecktones stuff, they are a talented group. Some Led Zeppelin, Deep purple, Abbey road from the Beatles was good, most of the music from Pulp fiction and reservoir dogs as some examples.

You probably wouldn't know TOTO, most people wouldn't but it was a childhood favourite of mine for some reason, I was listening to Rosanna when most other 4 year olds were listening to humpty dumpty. ;D

This may not be your type of music 10-4, but it's worth a look.

http://gprime.net/video/blindfoldedmariopianist2.php

In my opinion that guy has more talent then alot of pop music and such that makes it on the top 20 lists.

actually i have heard some of their stuff,

we had an hd conert of theirs here at the store,

it rocked!, especially in hd on plasma and lcd tvs ;D,

my friend is big into them and he also likes rush alot 8)

ill look into them more and see if its really to my liking  :D

- c  8)

ps i have that mario video on my computer, that guy rocks, i wonder if he ever goes outside ???

;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
The best thing Toto ever made was the Dune movie OST, imho.
damn straight... I don't mean to keep thowing of the topic here... but is there a "score soundtrack" to this movie... a lot of the music was not the same version as the movie was. :-\

As for the topic... there are posibilities that Griffith can be redeem... and if there isn't, Miura would find a way (if that where to be he's choice)

you know what happens when you assume,

it makes an ass out of u but not me  ;D
(sounded good  ;))

so are you into boston sparnage?

- c

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nomad said:
damn straight... I don't mean to keep thowing of the topic here... but is there a "score soundtrack" to this movie... a lot of the music was not the same version as the movie was. :-\

No idea, I never found one :(.

10-4 said:
you know what happens when you assume,

it makes an ass out of u but not me  ;D
(sounded good  ;))

I will try and get over the humilation of my assumption with time.

so are you into boston sparnage?

- c

I have only heard a few of their songs like "More than a feeling", It wasn't bad.

Top Bottom