Doujinshi: Guts vs Everyone else

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
don't know if anyone has posted this already. but this is pretty fun shit. I'll (or someone fluent in chinese) come up with translations sooner or later.

http://140.116.5.200/~e7489107/pon/comic/co-intro.htm

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Majin Tenshi said:
What the hell is this crap?
I do like how they fixed Kenshin though

HEHEHE

It reminds me of that age old post that said kenshin would beat guts ;). Hehe, well what do you expect, guts owns everyones ass, especially with that captain america armor!

Was skully an old man or somthing ::)?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Here is the first 2 pages (probably the funniest and easiest to translate):

Page 1:

Kenshin: So you call yourself the 100 man slayer. You know, i was once the Hitokiri (1000 man slayer).

Kenshin: A challenge? Very well, I will heal your troubled bloodlusting soul with my sword of the living.

Guts: I thought you've retired long time ago. (Berserk Reference 1) Aren't they showing GunBlazing West or something like that now?

Kenshin: Retirement isn't as glamourous as it seems.

Kenshin: No matter! Bring it on! Hiiiiiten Mitsugi Ryuuu...

Page 2:

Kenshin: uuu....

Guts: Just shut the fuck up. (Reference 2)

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
This is pretty damn funny. I like the Beldandy part where she turns the Godhand into I forget who (familar though)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Funny... But i am more interested in the artwork

Don't be a lazy-ass Smith, translate it! It's time to payback for all the translated episodes you got from here :p.

eintrigga said:
Guts: Just shut the fuck up. (Reference 2)

I would rather prefer "What a nuisance..."

Aazealh said:
Don't be a lazy-ass Smith, translate it! It's time to payback for all the translated episodes you got from here :p.

Well it is not i dunwan to translate for you but the are 2 major problems for me

Maybe you understand that that currently there are 2 type of chinese one is the original version (one used in taiwan, HK) while the other is the simplified version (My country, China)

Unfortunately the comic is based on the original version, but that is not the main problem as i do roughly understand what they are saying

The worst was I didnt read lots of comic and many of this ppl i dunno who they are :p

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
If I had my Chinese-English dictionary at my apartment, I'd give it a stab. As is it, I have the reading level of a three year-old when it comes to Chinese. Damn, I knew I should have paid attention in my Chinese class! If I ever get my Chinese-English dictionary, I'll try to translate it then.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Smith said:
I would rather prefer "What a nuisance..."

actually it is the reference to Guts vs Adon, when he cuts Adon down while Adon is yelling his technique.

So i thought "shut up" is most appropriate

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
I don't know how to translate the Doctor's name into Romanji, so i'll just call him The Doctor.

Here is the translation for p.4

The Doctor: What? You say that your student has been cleaved in half?

The Doctor (to Hiko): Even you can't handle this man with a large sword?

The Doctor: No problem, I've expecting this! Igor (I have no idea this guy's name) !

Igor: Yes!

Doctor: Science is the pursuit of knowledge. Simply from calculating his motion and behavior, we can find his weakness in no time!

end.

Are people actually interested in this? IN THEORY, i could keep on going (provided I have the time, that is)

eintrigga said:
Are people actually interested in this? IN THEORY, i could keep on going (provided I have the time, that is)

I myself would be interested in your translation, too, if you've got some time to do it! :)

Top Bottom