Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re: Berserk PS2 Trailer

erm.. .this is just the KR trailor thats been sitting in the Berserk Merchandise section for a week or so

nir085

Horse and Armor

Yeah, but it's good he gave this link, though, because Aaz's one wasn't working for me for some reason.

At any rate,
HOLY HELL. WOW. That trailer was about 15 times cooler than any previous footage of the game or anything from the DC game.

Only Hirasawa could compose music like that, too.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead

Well, I haven't been to the SK boards for quite a few months so this is the first time I've seen it, so thank you very much.

With that said...

Wow! That is simply amazing! I usually dont import things, but I think I am going to have to mod my PS2 for this. I just don't think I can wait for them to *think* about bringing this to the US!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Majin Tenshi said:
erm.. .this is just the KR trailor thats been sitting in the Berserk Merchandise section for a week or so

Yep, the exact same in lower quality, I saw this version yesterday on amazon.co.jp.

Btw nir085, I'm surprised you can't access the file, is there any specific reason ?

nir085

Horse and Armor

Aazealh said:
Btw nir085, I'm surprised you can't access the file, is there any specific reason ?
Um, nevermind, nothing was wrong. I tried it again just now and it worked, it just took a really long time to load, much longer than other video files take to load (so the first time I tried the link I just gave up on it after a couple of minutes because I thought it was never going to load). So no big deal; false alarm.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Ok, the file is a bit big since it's mpeg, but the server itself shouldn't be too slow, if there ain't too many leechers on it that is ;D.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

Aazealh said:
Ok, the file is a bit big since it's mpeg, but the server itself shouldn't be too slow, if there ain't too many leechers on it that is ;D.
Someone posted it at Gamefaqs.com they didn't even rehost it the link had your name in it...

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

HOLY SHIT.

you have to fight the pre eclipse Hawks in waht looks like a nightmare.

Omg, that's gonna hurt guts in the inside.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

IgnusDei said:
HOLY SHIT.

you have to fight the pre eclipse Hawks in waht looks like a nightmare.

Omg, that's gonna hurt guts in the inside.

It's probley a nightmare level [like the Max Payne nightmare levels].

E

ELEKTROFUNK

at home :D I work tomorow morning tho :@. btw game looks great, probably will get my ps2 chipped or chip it myself dunno I read somewhere that you have to solder like 20 cables (unlike the three easy ones in the original playstation). Anyhow I am definitley importing that one :D or downloading it and burning it if the image appears before that. I take it maybe the game starts pretty much after griffiths rebirth? The thing that looks the best about it is that the full gang is there, godhand/gatts party (which I think its gay I rather see Gatts as a loner unless he starts his own army)/and the berserk armor :D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Mejumi Nomiko said:
Someone posted it at Gamefaqs.com they didn't even rehost it the link had your name in it...

Well, I guess that explains the slow loading...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

ELEKTROFUNK said:
btw game looks great, probably will get my ps2 chipped or chip it myself dunno I read somewhere that you have to solder like 20 cables (unlike the three easy ones in the original playstation)
take it to "Next Level"...  8)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Haha! I could have put this in the other thread and got a + to my post count, but oh well. Looks like the game will go over the whole manga... I wonder how many game disks that will take! 3?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

DemonX said:
Looks like the game will go over the whole manga... I wonder how many game disks that will take! 3?

Nah, remember the title of the game... It'll feature flashbacks and things like that, but I'm pretty sure it'll mostly take place during the "Seima Senki" chapter, between volume 22 and 26/27 around.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

my only fear is that they actually go through a lot of chapters to fast (kinda like "skiping" detailed events that would only cause a "dislike" for most of the fans) :-\

Jesus very nice trailer indeed
About that wizard child in the end that casts magic what do you think?

Could it be Shielke or Sonia perhaps? It's also strange that it made me think of Julious' son: Adonis, the kid that Guts killed in the midland castle

Doesn't look bad, I would play it only because it's Berserk as it's still a Playstation 2 game. They showed scenes that were mostly cut scenes which is a bit deceptive, but the game play they did show didn't look too bad.

It did look loyal to the story which would be expected if Miura did it himself, and the music was quiet good.

If you want to take a look at it without the shitness of the site interfering then use this link;

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_berserk_jp.wmv

You can download it too this way.

Sparnage said:
If you want to take a look at it without the shitness of the site interfering then use this link;

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_berserk_jp.wmv

You can download it too this way.

No need about that if you have getright or a similar client
I downloaded to see it this way from the original site

Top Bottom