Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Re: Berserk PS2 Trailer

Aazealh said:
You're aware that bloodstains are a good enough difference for Art of War to double the price of a statue, aren't you ?

No I didn't know that... So, maybe the Korean Limited Edition won't have anything more than the figure because there is 3 times more blood on it... :eek:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

asmer said:
No I didn't know that... So, maybe the Korean Limited Edition won't have anything more than the figure because there is 3 times more blood on it... :eek:

Well, it's also non-articulated and twice smaller than the Branded Box one. And there's to consider the fact that the Korean version is much cheaper than the Japanese one.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

xechnao said:
Oh sorry...I couldn't figure out
Do you speak spanish? Can you identify some words?
you missed the point there buddy...

here you go ;)
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3558.new;boardseen#new

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

So wait, does the branded box have a guts figure or a Zodd figure? I had heard (and was kinda hoping) for the latter.

Nomad said:
you missed the point there buddy...

here you go  ;)
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3558.new;boardseen#new

huh?
thanks for the link but it hasn't been very informative about the language
So is it trully spanish or were you just joking around?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

It only sounds like Spanish, because it's actually Italian... oh wait, you're in It... nevermind. ;D

Wereallmad said:
So wait, does the branded box have a guts figure or a Zodd figure? I had heard (and was kinda hoping) for the latter.

I hope you get a Zodd figure too, with a little love inside, man. *sniff*

"Griffith No More!" said:
It only sounds like Spanish, because it's actually Italian... oh wait, you're in It... nevermind. ;D

Heh, so nobody knows yet what language is it
Perhaps it's not even a language...just random sayings

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Wereallmad said:

Aazealh said:
That mail isn't very clear, so I'll just tell you what's been written on the site for 2 weeks.

1) The Branded Box (Limited Edition) will feature the Guts "bloody" action figure.

2) If you reserve (pre-order) the game (Branded Box or normal version) early, you'll get a Zodd mini-figure, of course there isn't an infinite amount of them.

3) If you buy the volume 27, and return the coupon provided with it while buying the game, you'll be eligible for a lottery with 20 rare AoW statues as a reward (the Guts "swinging" statue).

Hope it helps.

I've been focusing on the lyrics and found some french and italian sounds (words and sometimes phrases)
Dunno though...it's kinda strange
My bet is that it is latin
I' ll see if I can write the lyrics and have them posted

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

If there's French in that song then it's pronounced in a way that makes it incomprehensible to French people. And French hardly sounds like Latin fyi.

Aazealh said:
And French hardly sounds like Latin fyi.

No need to teach me on this buddy

Anyway here are some french moments:
0:40  : qu' est-ce qui tue
0:44  : qu' est-ce qui soit

Dunno though if it's this what it's been saying. Anyway, the accent seems more italian than french...
This is why I bet on latin (fyi, this doesn't mean anything in italian, so it's not italian)
I hope it is latin and not rumanian though (cause it's another possibility)...but my bet is still on latin
Anyway I ain't sure of it at all
I am now asking if it can be celtic
Wasn't it in Lord of the Rings celtic somewhere?
Can anyone make the comparisson?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

xechnao said:
0:40 : qu' est-ce qui tue
0:44 : qu' est-ce qui soit

Dunno though if it's this what it's been saying. Anyway, the accent seems more italian than french...
This is why I bet on latin

Well, as I said, if it's French, it's pronounced in a way that makes it undecipherable for native French people.

And though I'm far from being a language expert myself, I've got a hard time figuring out any Italian or Latin inspiration from it...

Mejumi Nomiko said:
I had just assumed it would be japanese...

That's actually what I'm still assuming...

Aazealh said:
And though I'm far from being a language expert myself, I've got a hard time figuring out any Italian or Latin inspiration from it...

There is, there is
Although I can't write latin I have some slight hearing of some words

Chorus:
Formaci
da sche brai
che cannia
dormira...
[Hirasawa's voice comes here and I can't make out any more]
arma va
des che thu la fantasia
qu' est-ce qui soit...

xechnao said:
0:40  : qu' est-ce qui tue
0:44  : qu' est-ce qui soit

I really doubt that... And more important, I don't see why he would be mixing 2 or 3 languages in his song, wouldn't that be somehow weird!? :-\

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

xechnao said:
There is, there is
Although I can't write latin I have some slight hearing of some words

Chorus:
Formaci
da sche brai
che cannia
dormira...
[Hirasawa's voice comes here and I can't make out any more]
arma va
des che thu la fantasia
qu' est-ce qui soit...

although I still think is in Japanese...  following what you just wrote, I guess it makes sense
"Fantasia" es Fantasy... so far I have not heard the word fantasy pronounced "Fantasia" in japanese...But then again, I really don't have any knowledge in the Japanese languaje

asmer said:
I really doubt that... And more important, I don't see why he would be mixing 2 or 3 languages in his song, wouldn't that be somehow weird!? :-\

Yeah I think the same thing...but who knows
At least I am trying

There are some moments that sounds like latin very much but there are others that is not the case

If it is only one language now I doubt it is latin
Perhaps rumanian or something like celtic?
But I doubt celtic as far as I remember from LotR (if that language was celtic)

My brother speaks a bit of rumanian but he is in Paris and I am in Rome right now
Perhaps it is japanesse such as some people suggest, sung with a strange accent

I guess the solution would be to try and write the lyrics...thus we could be sure

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!

xechnao said:
Yeah I think the same thing...but who knows
At least I am trying

There are some moments that sounds like latin very much but there are others that is not the case

If it is only one language now I doubt it is latin
Perhaps rumanian or something like celtic?
But I doubt celtic as far as I remember from LotR (if that language was celtic)

My brother speaks a bit of rumanian but he is in Paris and I am in Rome right now
Perhaps it is japanesse such as some people suggest, sung with a strange accent

I guess the solution would be to try and write the lyrics...thus we could be sure

See someone else agrees with me that it sounds Gaelic (Gaelic = Celtic) also, the Gaelic language very closely resembles a form of latin, so there are similarities. Wait? Didn't they just speak Elvish in LotR (Actual language J.R.R. Tolkien invented)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Oh, whoops, I R smart. That's a shame though, since play asia most likely wont be offering that deal.

"Griffith No More!" said:
I hope you get a Zodd figure too, with a little love inside, man. *sniff*

Well, sometimes the customs guys get a little drunk and supply some of their own 'love', so I'm hoping not.

Kyosuke said:
the Gaelic language very closely resembles a form of latin, so there are similarities

I don't think Gaelic is a latin language at all!? :-\ But anyway, I was just thinking that whatever language it is, I think finding lyrics in latin that fits BERSERK may be pretty impossible, since it's a "dead" language, so there are a lot of today's words that are probably un-translatable...

asmer said:
I think finding lyrics in latin that fits BERSERK may be pretty impossible, since it's a "dead" language, so there are a lot of today's words that are probably un-translatable...

Can you say with different words what you mean here?

Top Bottom