This is my Announcement!

Well, I have officially deleted my own Super Apostle account at the band of the hawks. Not only was I their #1 poster, I was also one of their most active global moderators. I tried my best to keep the boards in order. Alas, I have gotten tired of the mayhem and Im in search of order.

Yes, I have left them to place all my time here. The Hawks board is full of junk posts and too much shit. I dont have anything against Judea or the rest of the mods, but I was just sick of tryin to make sense of everything that was going on there. At least this board has one place for trash posts while the rest is semi organized with some order. So just wanted to introduce myself. Im am no longer the Dragon Reborn. Im simply "TRENCH" ;D

pheonixfenix said:
Good luck finding that here.

I take it you havent seen the "continue this story" thread?

Yes, I  still contribute to the continue this story thread, but at least posts are limited Shooting the Breeze. On the other forum, they were everywhere!!!

Majin, I remember you on the Hawks board long ago. hehe

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
they even gave me limited mod status, which was right about the time I started playing FFXI and vastly cut down on my forum time

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much anyone associated with SK.net was a mod at one point. Me, Majin, GENN (ugh!), and probably for a 5 minute span, Griff. I guess they have a little crush on us.

i made a couple of posts over there a while back,

but there just wasnt enough goin on,

they had the whole board like the trashcan,

over here, we actually have a trashcan section,

which by the way some people dont seem to understand and get mad when others throw trash in the trashcan,

but anyways,

glad youre over here man :D,

every loyal Berserk fan counts! ;D

i do wish we had a self installing virus that infected the assholes who are here to always stir up shit and dont like Berserk >:(,

it would sense that they say they like Berserk but they are pretending,

then download itself and make the mouse wrap itself around their throat and their computer would explode shoving its hard drive up their ass,

and if they had a wireless mouse and keyboard,

it would use the wireless signal and give them cancer >:(,

but like i said, glad youre with us 8)

- c

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
redria said:
oh, i thought walter was talking about on the hawks forum

Well oops. The only time I visited that place was when skullknight was temporarily down. After it came up, I haven't visited there since... looks like the type of crap Malf would post.

Wow, alot of dumb fucks around that site, I see why Trench left now.

Been going through the "Skull lord, the flaming Admin" thread. Ahhh nostalgia!  ;D

http://www.thehawks.org/hawks/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f20ddfab0fa084accac18ffee2b50713&topic=2166.0

DarkBlademaster

Sparnage said:
Wow, alot of dumb fucks around that site, I see why Trench left now.

Been going through the "Skull lord, the flaming Admin" thread. Ahhh nostalgia!  ;D

http://www.thehawks.org/hawks/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f20ddfab0fa084accac18ffee2b50713&topic=2166.0

Ah yes. Shinji Mimura made that post... and guess who he is!  RENEGADE! Nice job.

After browsing though that post though, I realized the hawks are full of dicks. Haha, flamers.

DemonX said:
Ah yes. Shinji Mimura made that post... and guess who he is!  RENEGADE! Nice job.

After browsing though that post though, I realized the hawks are full of dicks. Haha, flamers.

I have no idea why Renegade would hang around that place voluntarily, but oh well whatever floats his boat. Jeezus it's clear the admin in this thread is a reg, what does that tell you about the site he is in charge of?

It seems like Griff had alot of fun fucking with everyone in this thread though, I'm up to page 4 so far. ;D

EDIT: This probably old news for many, but it's great stuff. He is confronting them with not only more appropriate insults along with a better argument, and in the end all they can do is come back with petty little insults as a comeback in a vain attempt to hold onto some dignity.

DarkBlademaster

Sparnage said:
I have no idea why Renegade would hang around that place voluntarily, but oh well whatever floats his boat. Jeezus it's clear the admin in this thread is a reg, what does that tell you about the site he is in charge of?

It seems like Griff had alot of fun fucking with everyone in this thread though, I'm up to page 4 so far. ;D

EDIT: This probably old news for many, but it's great stuff. He is confronting them with not only more appropriate insults along with a better argument, and in the end all they can do is come back with petty little insults as a comeback in a vain attempt to hold onto some dignity.

Yes, it was very funny. Hawks suck. Skulls rule.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:

I'll say, that thread is awesome! It's like the annotated study of Skull Lord. Look how they worship me; they fear my power and love to hate me, and for this reason I am their God. 8)

I think I should start acting more like an asshole again and less mild-mannered, I was much cooler back then. =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:

And you haven't read his deleted posts ;).

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I dont post alot of bullshit demon x, you just dont like what I have to say. My posts these days expand from shootin the breeze. I had nothing to do with that continue the story crap only one post on the story. I have started good topics at times and contributed plenty good to say yet at times i will say i was a bit of an asshole. But if u actualy read some of my posts and not just look over it thinking "oh its malf gota stay away from that" then you should realize that im not such a bullshit poster.

Top Bottom