a word to the big bird,

stfu ;D,

no offense of course ;),

- c

ps. oh yes, have a pleasant eveing 8)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Denial said:
I think you are Right, the story WILL end with a Period. But that Is of course if there isn't a sequel. ;D
Then it would end with a Question mark "?".

The End?

But seriously, the story is funny as long as your not searching for memorable characters, Plot, or story. But that is the point and reason it continues. :D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
Hehe, its pritty funny that people start speaking up against that terrible fuck thread after I made a thread about it.
Yep, they're all just jocking Demon X

Demon X​
He Hated The story First​

DemonX said:
Hehe, its pritty funny that people start speaking up against that terrible fuck thread after I made a thread about it.
Thats because no one cared enough to make a thread about it. But since you did, people banned together.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Damn it's continued growth must be have been suffocating them. Can they feel expansion or maybe they just feel cheated. "Our precious time is wasted everytime we look at this story because it is such a waste, so we look at it to affirm ourselves that it is a waste and it helps us believe that the stuff we post is better."

I have to say at this moment this sounds similar to looking and some guy's piece to affirm that your's is better. It seems just a little queer. But that might just be me.

On a side note: Whatever happened to the picture thread. It is feels shameful that just kinda died.

there is a new picture thread here:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3365.msg69491#msg69491

check it out,

maybe it was meant to come back to life now  ;D

- c

Top Bottom