ZODD PS2 limited figure (?) + questions

hey,
new here, I knew of SK.net for the longest time, but i didn't know they had forums until today.

Anyhow, a few things.

Can someone confirm for me? I _think_ there is a Zoddo figure that comes with the limited box PS2 game. I have photos from the San Diego Comic Con, but I'm not 100% sure about it. It's a mini-version of the Zoddo statue, non-winged version. Here are the pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/vinz8/170_7099.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/vinz8/171_7183.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/vinz8/171_7184.jpg

Either way, it looks incredible, I want it. Oh, photobucket resizes photos, i have the fullsize photos (about 1.8 megs each) so I can email to ppl who request. No big diff, only bigger in size.

Also..I'm wanting to buy a Zoddo statue, winged version. Does anyone have one for sale? or know where I can get one? I'm indifferent on whether it is bloody or not, just non-bloody is cheaper, so it's easier. If I can't get that, I may get a non-winged ver, but as of now, i'm strongly leaning towards the winged one.

Thanks in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
EndLeSS8 said:
Can someone confirm for me? I _think_ there is a Zoddo figure that comes with the limited box PS2 game. I have photos from the San Diego Comic Con, but I'm not 100% sure about it. It's a mini-version of the Zoddo statue, non-winged version.

It was already discussed there.

Anyway, from what I know, that Zodd mini-figure is/was only available in limited amount for the (early) pre-orders of the game, limited and standard edition.

oh ok, thanks for the heads up. I haven't read all of the posts on this page yet.

Also, forgot to mention, is Guts "Kyosenshi" Normal ver.
Guts "Kyosenshi" LIMITED ver. Are those 2 the "Berserker Armor" Guts? I don't know what "Kyosenshi" means.

Thanks!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hatter said:
It must be quite hard to track down, even in Japan. I sure wouldn't want to part with it if I had one.

It pops up relatively often on Yahoo Japan auctions I think, and for cheap. It's really tiny. I have the "bust" myself.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
EndLeSS8 said:
oh ok, thanks for the heads up. I haven't read all of the posts on this page yet.

Also, forgot to mention, is Guts "Kyosenshi" Normal ver.
Guts "Kyosenshi" LIMITED ver. Are those 2 the "Berserker Armor" Guts? I don't know what "Kyosenshi" means.

Thanks!
I think it's supposed to be Kuroisenshi, which means Black Swordsman. Anybody can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
I think it's supposed to be Kuroisenshi, which means Black Swordsman. Anybody can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You're indeed wrong, Kyôsenshi means Berserk (or Berserker). I think I didn't originally reply because it had been said in another thread back then.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
You're indeed wrong, Kyôsenshi means Berserk (or Berserker). I think I didn't originally reply because it had been said in another thread back then.
Damnit...and here I was trying to be smart...sniff... :judo:

Aazealh said:
Yeah, it's also "Kuroi Kenshi" and not "senshi".
Shit...now I'm even more pissed at myself :miura:

Top Bottom