Anime Outtakes

Anyone happen to know where I can download the outtakes for Berserk? They watched Berserk via fansubs and my brother won't let me take his DVDs to college, but I really wanna show them the outtakes since they are so funny. Just wondering if there is a way for me to download them. After much searching on Kazaa I have not been able to come up with anything. All help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Akito Tenkawa said:
Anyone happen to know where I can download the outtakes for Berserk?  They watched Berserk via fansubs and my brother won't let me take his DVDs to college, but I really wanna show them the outtakes since they are so funny.  Just wondering if there is a way for me to download them.  After much searching on Kazaa I have not been able to come up with anything.  All help is appreciated, thank you in advance.
Shit under your brothers bed, then while he's sleeping take the DVD's.

Its just a website that contains various misc. clips from berserk including the comedy clips but I think, im not sure, but I think it violates the fair use policy so i cant post the link.

Shouki Slann said:
Its just a website that contains various misc. clips from berserk including the comedy clips but I think, im not sure, but I think it violates the fair use policy so i cant post the link.
that does sound interesting! ;)

Shouki Slann said:

How disappointing. :(

I couldn't think of one person here that would be concerned by it if they are just clips and such though, not like they are whole episodes or anything.

Shouki Slann said:
well then ill put the link back up but if im asked ill take it down
www.jay-man.net/anime/clips/berserk.html

it goes down sometimes but usually its up.

Hmmm, seems to be working currently. Thanks Shouki. ;)

Top Bottom