Episode 245

Yab

real bad ass
MaN said:
Anyway how many days after the preview do the episodes usually get released? New episodes every 2 weeks or so right?
1 week after the preview
2 week an episode

ZODDGUTSU said:
Yeah that part was funny ;D. But I couldn't figure out what was Isidro hit with on his head by that man behind him?
I guess its a big carrot :)
And Isidro gave the punkin 2 a beggar :-X .......

Judo

Midlands finest
ZODDGUTSU said:
I couldn't figure out what was Isidro hit with on his head by that man behind him?

Looks like a carrot or a radish.
But why is he hit?

1. He stole the carrot/raddish from that man.
2. The man with the carrot/radish is the man who was robbed by Isidro at the beginning of vol. 24. they look alike

i just read it yesterday and have to say, some big shit is going to happen in the next VOLUME. i thinn the end of this volume will be a big cliffhanger.

can't wait for what looks like an inevitable all-out war.

Judo said:
Looks like a carrot or a radish.
But why is he hit?

He stole Mr. Hansen's APPLES.
See first episode of vol.24.

http://www.puroresu.com/wrestlers/hansen_stan/

This time, he had used weapon (not lariat).

Bloody Needle

I'm a llama!
1) On page 13 of the raw, is the blonde woman/girl perhaps that odd psychic we saw amongst the New Band of the Hawk back in vol. 24-25?
2) That is Mule asking about witches on p.15, right?

But more important to the plot, I think, are the ships that Schierke sees at the end.... They speak of a lot of possibilities:
Combined with the presence of Hawks members in Vritannis, one interpretation is that a military force is being sent towards Elfheim, either by the Hawks and/or the collected power of the nations and Church. The former fits with Griffith's [apparent] decision to eliminate magic users like Flora, but I can also see the latter group taking this step as a matter of zealotry. The two groups could be working in tandem as well, believing/convinced that taking/razing Elfheim will be a strategic step in the war against the Kushan.
Then again, we've already seen the Kushan active at sea, so this Midland navy may be a part of a counter to some Kushan strategic objective, such as encircling and besieging Vritannis or landing reinforcements along the coastline they opened. It's even possible that the Kushan have their own interests in Elfheim.
Of course, there are lots of other options, many of which can't be guessed at: the simple fact that we don't have a map of the political and geographical layout of Midland, Chuda, the Kushan Empire, etc. means that it's hard to pin down where a navy can go, ergo what its range of use could be. We may end up with a scenario like the end of the 2nd Punic War. [Admittedly a stretch, but when those elephants just appeared from nowhere back around vol 18, it felt a little like Hannibal-versus-Rome. It wouldn't shock me to see Griffith play Scipio, in turn.]

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Bloody Needle said:
1) On page 13 of the raw, is the blonde woman/girl perhaps that odd psychic we saw amongst the New Band of the Hawk back in vol. 24-25?
2) That is Mule asking about witches on p.15, right?

Yes and yes.

Top Bottom