Berserk in Spain (Mangalinecomics.com)

Axelay

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
uUUUUoooooojhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :'( :'(
Berserk has come to Spain. One million more to the Berserk comunity. ;D
Arigato Gozaimasu Kentaro Miura

Finally I can read Berserk in a language I can understand but Spain is too far away!! :(
Damn why do they call Guts, Gatsu! >:(

P

paradiselost

...Oliver, no problem, I know that the name "Gatsu" is not the right way, don't worry...

;)

...I was only considering that here in Italy too they decided to call the name Gatsu...

;)

viridis

lost in the swirling mist
*sigh* Too bad I've forgotten all the Spanish I ever knew (which at one point I could read it rather well, and I could at least pretend to speak it).....

And I think we should officially change his name to "Gatsby", so we can start making jokes about him calling Griffith "Old Sport", and how he's a self-made man.

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
Rights to edite berserk manga have been bought in Germania, few time ago..
I don't know if anyone here speaks this language (for my case,I gave up years ago) but I absolutely don't know how they will call Gatts, Gatsu, Guts,..Gipsy maybe? :)

French edition of berserk? I lost all beliefs in this a long time ago ;( (maybe in one or two years)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
And I think we should officially change his name to "Gatsby", so we can start making jokes about him calling Griffith "Old Sport", and how he's a self-made man.

HAHAHA!!! Fuckin comedy!! ;D

magoamoth

You interest me Olivier..
Which editor will publicate this serie ??(I thought french editors were too puritan to risk their reputation.... the only volume published by Samurai 6 or 7 years ago, is undiscoverable now)

Maybe my praises have been heard by God... at least!!

You interest me Olivier..
Which editor will publicate this serie ??

Dynamic Visions. For both the manga and the anime.

(I thought french editors were too puritan to risk their reputation.... the only volume published by Samurai 6 or 7 years ago, is undiscoverable now)

For good reasons. ^^;
Samourai wans't puritan, indeed, they were breaking laws on a daily basis. -__-;

P

paradiselost

...could you tell me more about "Dynamic Visions" Company?
What do they publish exactly in France?

???

magoamoth

Dynamic Vision is a distributor-seller of japanimation( especially, very few manga edited) for Benelux (Belgium, Nederland,Luxembourg) and also, France....

For exemple, they distribute Nagaï Gô's works (like Devilman or Getter Robot for manga).... but they are almost known for editing Space Adventure Cobra translated in french....

I heard that they got rights for Berserk in France but I guessed It was only for anime serie (so glad if it's true for manga too !!)...Lastly they bought KareKano & Fuliculi rights (for french edition)..
Their site: www.dybex.com (not sure there is an english version)

Top Bottom