Theory of teh Flame!!!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Yes, my amazing theorys reach even to the trashcan itself. Recently, I have seen people flame others, and then people get pissed for not showing courtesy to the newbs. Well I have a better idea.

Ever notice how fucking stupid the hawks board is? Notice they have somthing that we do not; they have an area dedicated to being nice and shit and you will be banned if you flame in that area. But flame is basically a form of crit. And you notice, when screaming at someone for saying somthing stupid, they either shut the fuck up or they wise up and leard to read posts more then type them. So, the hawks, is a board full of pussies.

This website used to be full of flames, but nowadays I see people getting pissed off like "lay off, hes a newb, asshole". But you know what?

arnold.jpeg

Thats right, shut the fuck up. These idiots are gonna have to learn somtime, and the flames are needed if we want to still be credible at saying we are better then the hawks. Thats the whole idea about the skullknight.net spirit, being an asshole. So comon guys, get those flames burning again, and have some newb potroast. If we don't act, this great kingdom will fall.

empire-eagle.jpg
Flame lights up the dark. 8)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I don't recal any "flame free" sections of theHawks... yet I do remember regular new people going "were si teh scanzorz dehur!" flameing doesn't curb such stupidity... and helping those morons can do nothing but encourage more of the same.

The hawks are stupid 'cause its a rotting cesspool. It allways has been and allways will be.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Newbie Help and Advice Board
For new members! Need some help with something? Ask here. This is a STRICTLY anti-flame board. Flames will result in ban.
My point was I don't think that was there for the vast majority of my stay.

DemonX said:
Thats the whole idea about the skullknight.net spirit, being an asshole. So comon guys, get those flames burning again, and have some newb potroast. If we don't act, this great kingdom will fall.
Walter should slap the shit out of your account. Skullknight.net is a site were Berserk fans talk and discuss opinions and spectulations. Sure, there are aggresive posters who make their point with a harsh word or two, but its not that big of a deal. I expected more from you DemonX. :-\

Majin Tenshi said:
The hawks are stupid 'cause its a rotting cesspool.  It allways has been and allways will be. 

I actually met someone at AnimeNext who has something to do with the Hawks, let me just say that he is a total Deuche bag, he is someone that gives Berserk a bad name and the entire human race a bad name

nir085

Horse and Armor
xechnao said:
Please stop posting absolute BS that big, even in the trash can
It is a loss of time
Agreed.

Jon Schaffer said:
Walter should slap the shit out of your account. Skullknight.net is a site were Berserk fans talk and discuss opinions and spectulations. Sure, there are aggresive posters who make their point with a harsh word or two, but its not that big of a deal. I expected more from you DemonX. :-\
Agreed.

DemonX said:
Dont complain about this. This is what the trashcan is for. And for stuff like this too.
Disagreed.

It's for when people want to discuss existence outside BERSERK, usually other fiction, as that's something everyone here is knowledgeable about, but other things too. The "trash can" is a derogatory label for this place that probably came into being because of all of these pointless 13-year old flame wars, not because it was meant to be this way.

But flame is basically a form of crit.
The lowliest, least constructive manifestation of critique, yes.

And you notice, when screaming at someone for saying somthing stupid, they either shut the fuck up or they wise up and leard to read posts more then type them.
Then I wish some people around here were more like the Hawks.

These idiots are gonna have to learn somtime, and the flames are needed if we want to still be credible at saying we are better then the hawks.
People aren't idiots when they don't understand a japanese fiction series, especially BERSERK. Most everyone on this board, including me and you, wouldn't even know the names of half the characters if it weren't for this site. And that's why "we" are better than the hawks: because they support manga piracy while this place actually delves into the series. People can get their points across just as easily without the use of the caps lock button, dork denomination discrimination, or curse words.

Thats the whole idea about the skullknight.net spirit, being an asshole.
The whole spirit is about being an elitist about fiction, not because it's supposed to be a point of pride in our lives, but because it's a hobby worthy of ample time, least in our opinions, apparently.

If we don't act, this great kingdom will fall.
Is it just me, or is this board's main focal point supposed to be BERSERK?

Flame lights up the dark. 8)
Fire can also be harmful, often unnecessarily too (what a coincidence!).

Now don't bring in the ad hominems against me. I'm not trying to get personal with you or contribute to any flames, I'm just saying you have a totally obtuse perception about what this board is supposed to be...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
nir085 said:
The "trash can" is a derogatory label for this place that probably came into being because of all of these pointless 13-year old flame wars, not because it was meant to be this way.

The main thing with this section is, it's not bad at all. Hell I don't care what Walter says, he secretly cares deep down in side about this place. Another thing is, the actual Trash Can was called the trash can for a reason, for people like demon x to make a thread like this in there. The shooting the breeze was ment for talking about video games, movies, other mangas and comic books, and other various things of interest [I got my license, I got a girl/boyfriend, I got laid, ect].

DarkBlademaster

Jon Schaffer said:
Thats pretty hypocratic. Your telling us not to complain, when you've made a thread complaining about other people complaining about flaming. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?  ???

Eh jesus. The point was is that most of the posts i make in the trashcan are bullshit anyways. I said that with the hope that you would see im fucking around like the 999 other threads i made in the trashcan. I even put a retarded picture to ensure the message. Want me to post another retard pic to seal the deal?

idiot.jpg

An angry bunch, arn't we

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
DemonX said:
I even put a retarded picture to ensure the message.

You also put up retarded pictures for the one thread about your brother and you get really insulted the very minute someone mentions him. How were people sapose to take that?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
HEY LOOK WHOS BULLSHITIN NOW DEMON X dude and u called me a bullshitter, you should be shot! For others take a gander bak at this is my announcment were demon x says how he contributes posts of only 1% bullshit. Wow demon x u really cant make a comback to this you have been shutdown so TAKE A SEAT SON!

I think DemonX is trying to tell us he wants to be flamed more often. I think he digs the embarassment/humility/hostility.

A sort of...online S&M.

So where's his master/mistress?

DarkBlademaster

ranemaka13 said:
I think DemonX is trying to tell us he wants to be flamed more often. I think he digs the embarassment/humility/hostility.

A sort of...online S&M.

So where's his master/mistress?

I am my own mistress!!!

http://www.crushkill.com/archives/idiot.jpg
Malf said:
HEY LOOK WHOS BULLSHITIN NOW DEMON X dude and u called me a bullshitter, you should be shot! For others take a gander bak at this is my announcment were demon x says how he contributes posts of only 1% bullshit. Wow demon x u really cant make a comback to this you have been shutdown so TAKE A SEAT SON!

Simma down son. Looks like your still sore from the anal rape I gave you in that other thread. Its just like you to take advantage of your enemys when they are down from somone else's beating. I couldnt understand half your post, but I will try to interpret (poorly) the part I do kinda understand.

I have been shutdown? Pritty easy to say for someone who hasn't been said anything yet. And at least the posts I have out of this hellhole has a point to reading. You limit yourself to this place unless you have your unimportant opinion to share.

Oh and dont talk to me about comebacks, its pretty funny when you say I cant make one.

DarkBlademaster

redria said:
oh dear god...

Just for the record, thats not me  ;D. Just go to google, turn off your safe search, and type in "idiot".

;D      ;D      ;D          ;D     ;D        ;D
;D      ;D    ;D ;D        ;D     ;D      ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D    ;D   ;D      ;D ;D ;D     ;D   ;D
;D      ;D   ;D ;D ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D ;D ;D
;D      ;D   ;D      ;D    ;D     ;D     ;D      ;D

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Anal rape i dont think so child the only nice thing ill say about this post is the pic of arnold because hes a good ass governer and does not suport idiot john kerry fag liberal gay. I am taking advantage from other peoples beating on you. NO MERCEY FOR THE WEAK!

Top Bottom