Request/Want to purchase: Zoddo statue

Hello,

I am searching as hard as I possibly can for a Zoddo statue.

I am willing to pay a max of 280$ US for it, before shipping.

Perferably, I want to buy one with WITH WINGS, but if I cannot find one, I will accept the one without wings. I will pay slightly less for the one without wings.

As for the blood version, I don't mind if you are willing to sell it to me, but I can't pay more than the $280 US. So if someone is willing to part out with their Zoddo statue, please contact me, I am very interested. Any links or help (I have checked Yahoo Auctions JP, and I have PMed Lady Charlotte, she has not replied) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

nir085

Horse and Armor
LSC fell off the face of the earth long ago. But her legacy will be remembered as the m-world-service.com link, which she ingrained in our heads by posting it continuously, thankfully. That site lets you order goods from Yahoo! Japan and Japan in general even if you don't know any japanese. I haven't used the service myself actually (too costly for someone like me)...but others on this board have and your only real bet of getting an AOW statue in any condition is ordering it from a site which doesn't have any english on it. Based on what they say about ordering from sites outside of Yahoo! Japan, you should be able to order from AOW's official site too. There are no better alternatives for AOW products than those two links, from what I've heard.

Ebay occasionally has some AOW stuff, but it's rare, really rare, and needless to say,...it's Americans who are auctioning it, so don't expect a fair transaction, good condition, or even the promised good sent to you.

Hey there!

I've bought a few statues from Lady Charlotte a few years ago and I also used her recommendation of the M-world-service, and the service is great.  I've been using it for quite some time now and have attained statues and authentic japanese garage kits that I've never even dreamed of finding.  Like nir085 said, it's pricey, because you have to pay comission fees, and the shipping charges twice (once for japan to m-world-service, and then once more from japan to usa), but it's really the best way to get the rare stuff.

... and speaking of rare stuff... the winged zoddo statue is pretty damn rare, and unforutnately, you will have to pay more than $280 to get it.  The last time I saw it go on ebay was over a month ago and it went for $550 plus.  I've seen it go on Yahoo Japan a few times in the past few months (once for $600 and once for $800).

With $280, you might be able to get the non-winged zoddo though.  Online auctions are your best bet.

I wish you the best of luck!  It took me several months to find a good deal and buy my winged zoddo.  but with persistance, and by selling random stuff u really dont need (i sold tons of dvds/video games/etcetc to afford various berserk statues/kits), you can do it!!! =)

Thank you for the m-link-service website, I will check it out ASAP after I get back from work.
Honestly, I know that Zoddo isn't the easiest to find now (I'm a few years late) but I'm sure it's possible....there is a very bloody Zoddo Winged on Yahoo JP auctions now, but that is wayyy too much, even if I had the money (77000yen, ouch)
I emailed AOW on this, and they said that they were unfortunately sold out as well.
Thanks again for the heads up and advice, really appreciate it. If there is any more I should know, feel free to add.

On ebay right now "Sept 27" there is someone selling zodd the winged version and i bid on it and wasnt sure it would go near the buy it now the seller wanted it for (300 dollars) but my fault its already up too 275.....ahh my first rare statue mistake on eBAY what a fool i am

vash12881 said:
On ebay right now "Sept 27" there is someone selling zodd the winged version and i bid on it and wasnt sure it would go near the buy it now the seller wanted it for (300 dollars) but my fault its already up too 275.....ahh my first rare statue mistake on eBAY what a fool i am

damn... 300...that would have been a steal.  seriously.  it didn't even go for that cheap over a year ago.  sorry to hear that!

vash12881 said:
Actually the buy it now price was 350. So you dont have to start kicking yourself in the ass just yet although it is getting close (307 as of right now)

Top Bottom