Pucks house

Hi

I was wondering if one of you who has read the scans of the manga can tell me why puck refers to guts as "my house" in the game on the dreamcast.

its just somthing thats been bugging me a little.

ah right, fair enough.

you can never tell with works of fantasy. As you can probobly tell i didnt read the scans, and when dark horse decided to flog the books i thought i might as well read em as i buy em.

Rammsoldat said:
Hi

I was wondering if one of you who has read the scans of the manga can tell me why puck refers to guts as "my house" in the game on the dreamcast.

its just somthing thats been bugging me a little.

Yeah there was a chapter where Puck proved his worthyness by being his "first aid kit" and then Gutts said; "fine then, you win Puck,Thats your house" followed by Puck saying "it's a little cramped in here eh?"

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Yep, he lives in that little basket that Guts carries (or he did, I haven't seen it in quite a while actually).

And don't forget about his villa... ;)

SlimJ87D

Apollo
NeoBerserker said:
Yeah there was a chapter where Puck proved his worthyness by being his "first aid kit" and then Gutts said; "fine then, you win Puck,Thats your house" followed by Puck saying "it's a little cramped in here eh?"

I printed this part out of the scan because its so emotional to me
:'(

Top Bottom