Never Use yesasia

I preordered Berserk for PS2 about 2 months ago. About an hour ago I got this message:

We regret to inform you that after an extensive search, we have been unable to locate the following items in your order 3463395:

SKU Title Qty
1003800718 --- Berserk Millennium falcon (Limited Edition) (Japan Version) --- 1

Our suppliers have told us that these items are currently not available and will not be replenished any time soon. Therefore we will remove them from your order.

However, we will notify you if these items become available again.

We appreciate your business, and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the near future.

Thank you for your support for YesAsia.com!

Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
YesAsia.com Inc.

Stay the fuck away from yesasia.com!!!!

As you would expect, I am really pissed! Does anyone know where I can still get the Branded Box Berserk PS2 game (preorder or not)?

nir085

Horse and Armor
Well that blows. I'm sorry.

You could try animestand.com. I saw a limited edition Berserk ps2 game but with a regular-looking cover and I don't know if it's still there...also, they use a yesasia image (when showing the game), so yeah...try there, I'm not guaranteeing anything, though.

But what's the deal with the "Branded Box" anyways, why is it so great? The cover looks like the normal cover and all you get is a small Guts (or Zodd) action figure, right?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
So... your preordered the limited edition, and didn't get it. Well, I'm sure plenty of people preordered the limited edition thingamabober in Japanese stores... I figure an import store would be lower priority on the distribution list... so yea, I'm not suprized.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Nippon-Export has some, but very few are left. I personally know them, so I can tell you they're serious.

Playasia seems ok too, and there's still NCSX.

nir085 said:
But what's the deal with the "Branded Box" anyways, why is it so great? The cover looks like the normal cover and all you get is a small Guts (or Zodd) action figure, right?

First, we don't know what the cover looks like, Sammy didn't reveal it yet. Second, we don't know what people will be getting except the figures, which doesn't mean there will only be figures...

And the figures themselves aren't limited to Guts or the mini-Zodd statue, there's also a bone-colored SK for example. And apart from that, a DS keyholder will be included.

Second, we don't know what people will be getting except the figures, which doesn't mean there will only be figures...

And the figures themselves aren't limited to Guts or the mini-Zodd statue, there's also a bone-colored SK for example. And apart from that, a DS keyholder will be included.

By the way, from this thread, sounds as if you only get one figure unless you're pre-ordering in Japan (in which case you might get two) :/. The third figure is just something you can potentially win in a draw if you buy Volume 27 of the manga as well as the game.
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3245.0

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it sounds like that because that's the case as far as Sammy and AoW's deal goes (some online shops might ship the pre-order mini-figure outside of Japan though, but I'm not holding my breath).

Btw, it's nice of you to quote me and then refer to something I already said in another thread, but what's the point ? Were you confused by my use of the plural ? If so, I was referring to the fact that several different types of figures/statues have been created/customized to go along with the game.

Some pictures of them were posted by EndLeSS8 in his thread asking about the limited mini-Zodd PS2 figure. You can find others on Yahoo Japan too, all bearing a "Sammy Limited Edition" or "PS2 Exclusive Edition".

Ah, yeah, I took you to mean that that multiple figures would come with the box (which is the impression some people on another board had got after checking the official site). This lead me to assume there was an obvious contradiction between the two messages, so I didn't bother checking on who posted them :). My bad.

On another subject: The DS keychain looks great, but I don't know if I'd feel safe sitting down with it in my back pocket... ;)

Top Bottom