Elections

Who's the "best" man for Presidency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

medievald00d

Who do you guys support? I know many cant vote, but i am curious as to who you guys support

As for me, I initially supported Kerry all the way. But Kerry hasnt really outlined his plans for presidency, so I'm a tad bit worried where he's gonna go.

Bush's plans for presidency are to fix the mistakes he made.

Nader, well...he cant even debate...

So the choices are a flipflopper, an arrogant moron, some guy, the Communist Party, and the Neo Nazi Party.

Have fun.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
pheonixfenix said:
Who do you guys support? I know many cant vote, but i am curious as to who you guys support

As for me, I initially supported Kerry all the way. But Kerry hasnt really outlined his plans for presidency, so I'm a tad bit worried where he's gonna go.

Bush's plans for presidency are to fix the mistakes he made.

Nader, well...he cant even debate...

So the choices are a flipflopper, an arrogant moron, some guy, the Communist Party, and the Neo Nazi Party.

Have fun.

I'm Garfield all the way. GARFIELD AND ODIE '04

Edit: All jokeing aside I'm still not sure as to who I'm voting for, both Bush and Kerry are complete jack offs and hell their both skull and bones.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
NEO NAZI!!!

nazi%20bush.jpg

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
i dont support either, but if i were going to vote, which i'm not, i'd probably go with kerry just to get bush out of there.

doesnt matter too much. the polls favor bush. of course, that can all change after tonight.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I did , I think Bush stalled to much it was retarded, atleast kerry would be fluent and well spoken at the debate.

M

medievald00d

ELEKTROFUNK said:
I did , I think Bush stalled to much it was retarded, atleast kerry would be fluent and well spoken at the debate.
I agree. Kerry came out stronger in this debate, because he finally came out to the public with a plan. Everyone has known Bush's plan from the start.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ELEKTROFUNK said:

Yeah he studered like a bastard child on coke. Aside from that both Bush and Kerry flipflopped during the debate.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yeah he studered like a bastard child on coke. Aside from that both Bush and Kerry flipflopped during the debate.

I actually liked when Bush said something along the lines off: " what this contry needs is a man with convictions, someone who will not bend his position by public pressure"

that means he doesnt gives a shit about what the american people (oh yeah and the world he made it clear on the debate) thinks about his convictions

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yeah he studered like a bastard child on coke.

hahahahahahaha! never heard that one before.

during the debate i was frantically searching for some paint i needed. i was doing some art and by the time i realized it was on, it was already half way over. oh well. i'm sure i'll hear about it for weeks to come.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ELEKTROFUNK said:
I actually liked when Bush said something along the lines off: " what this contry needs is a man with convictions, someone who will not bend his position by public pressure"

Anyone know any recent presidents that have done that, Clinton?

that means he doesnt gives a shit about what the american people (oh yeah and the world he made it clear on the debate) thinks about his convictions

Well at least he made that part clear.

Also I can't remember but did Kerry say that the Korean war ended in 1952?

I watched em

These are my favorite quotes of the night

Kerry - "I have never waivered in my life"
Bush - "Every life is precious. Every life matters"

So full of shit the both of em, but Kerry has my vote. Lesser of 2 evils. Im more intrested to see the domestic debate.

M

medievald00d

Shouki Slann said:
Lesser of 2 evils.

Personally, I think its the lesser of two fools. I think Bush is too stupid to be evil, and that Kerry is too indecisive to be evil.

IMO this is irrelevant...
What would matter instead to me would be their policy on things...
Kerry has said to take troops away from Iraq before 2008
What Bush has said on the matter?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
pheonixfenix said:
Personally, I think its the lesser of two fools. I think Bush is too stupid to be evil, and that Kerry is too indecisive to be evil.

Well, you've certainly latched onto the derogatory stereotype of each of them.

I think both those sentiments are horseshit, really. Kerry's no more a flipflopper than any of those political rats, and I think he's going to lose because he's too decent and well-spoken to be liked by the retards of this country. I mean, they're using his war record AGAINST him, the man is techically a fucking war hero and they've managed to turn it into a negative attack on his character. Speaking of which, oh yeah, and Bush is soooo stupid! HAHAHA! He's a Yale grad, rich beyond belief, ruler of the free world, likely up for a second term, manipulates the public and the media like Sesame Street, and as far as I can tell, is happy, healthy, and gets everything he ever wants. HAHA! SOOOO STUPID! TAKE THAT DUBYA!!

Go ahead and laugh it up at his expense; he can afford it. I only wish I could be so stupid.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Kerry being a flip-flopper is just him being specific on his pollicies.

For instance, he approved of the war, but not the way Bush did it. He thaught Sadam was a threat but not as immediate as others.

Anyone who payed close attention during last night's debate could tell you that Kerry is not a flip flopper... Hell, I was even playing FFXI at the time and I managed to pick up what people thaught he was changeing his position on and what he was actualy doing.

As for Bush in that debate. Its like he just kept repeating the same 10 lines over and over again. They weren't unbareably stupid lines, but they weren't the gems you'd want to depend on. YAY POLAND!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

"Griffith No More!" said:
and Bush is soooo stupid! HAHAHA! He's a Yale grad, rich beyond belief, ruler of the free world, likely up for a second term, manipulates the public and the media like Sesame Street, and as far as I can tell, is happy, healthy, and gets everything he ever wants. HAHA! SOOOO STUPID! TAKE THAT DUBYA!!

Go ahead and laugh it up at his expense; he can afford it. I only wish I could be so stupid.

I see your point Griffith , but there are many different types of inteligence atleast in my opinion he is retarded when it comes to running this country or maybe he is just a complete jackass who doesnt really gives a shit (could be). Atleast as for his wealth I think  his daddy pretty much set him up regarding that. With the current deficit and his track record running down companys I think he is far from being qualified to run a country.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I watched the full debate and I will say even though I am for bush, kerry did a better job. However this does not mean that bush did not do well. When Bush said what kind of message to out troops is wrong war wrong place wrong time. Kerry couldnt rebudle that. I also thought that bush was mush more comfortable infront of the podium as he leaned on it. Kerry on the other hand is a much better speaker but was so nervouse his hands were shaking like crazy. Kerry presented the topics almost perdictably while bush kinda thought them up, u could tell he didnt use such a planned out rebudle. But the Phrase wrong war, wrong place, wrong time really put a dent into kerry. However kerry did make a smash at bush when the one rebudle bush began to stutter. The next debate will be grand but you cant call bush or kerry an idiot if you really listened last night to what each person had to say. about kerry and beingthe war hero i belive thats partialy true. kerry probably scraped himself as well as thousands and thousands and thousands of other soldiers. IM sory that does not ern a purple heart and to go and throw them away what a shmuck. If you ern something so honerable you treasure that with your life. However maybe he did save people maybe it was more than just a scrap but there were soldiers out there getting there limbs blown off without and i dont think kerry deserves those purple hearts butyou no what maybe he does I dont know and nobody will no except for kerry and his fellow comrads. If kerry chooses to lie about his time in vietnam than so be it but no body knows but him and his fellow comrads.Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom