Berserk TCG Vol. 4

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It was announced today on the official site, though fan sites already had the info up for more than a month: the release date for the Volume 4 will be november 18th.

Here are some pictures of the package cover, and 2 of the new cards:

booster04.gif

booster04_ill.jpg

It's not looking exceptionnal, but hopefully they'll have some nice ones, as usual. There'll be 80 different cards, so 16 more than in the 2 previous extension packs, and 108 counting the parallel ones. There's also a new type of cards for collecting: the super rare ones, there are 4, plus the parallel version.

- 28 Common cards
- 24 Uncommon cards
- 24 Rare cards
- 04 Super rare cards
- 24 Parallel rare cards
- 04 Parallel super rare cards

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
This looks like it could be getting expensive for collectors...

Indeed, and not that it's cheap to begin with... The art on the cards is really nice though, and the game's fun to play.

On a side note, I'd like to know how well it's selling, because Konami has been releasing new volumes rather quickly, and increasing the number of cards/including rarer ones should mean that it's a success.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Oh goody. More cards to waste my money on. I can't wait. Hopefully the artwork will make Volume 4 worth the purchase.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Maybe there will be a new surge of card collecting just like pokemon, yugieo, and even MTG, only this time its berserk 8) :-\ :-X :-[ :p ::) :D :'(

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
http://www.konami.co.jp/th/card/berserk/product/img/booster04_ill.jpg

I recall the image on the left being posted once before in a much larger format, anyone still have it?

davedapunk

I am Zodd...you are dead.
OK, ive decided im gonna buy all the Jap mangas, a starter pack for the TCG and i wanna get a box of 24 packs of cards. Set 1 are sold out, so what would you guys recommend? 2 or 3....im thinking 3.

davedapunk

I am Zodd...you are dead.
Well i only want one! I just found out that all these web sites are sold out of starter decks...anyone know where i can get one? Do any of you Americans wanna be reallly nice and put one on ebay for me to buy?

Well i only want one! I just found out that all these web sites are sold out of starter decks...anyone know where i can get one?

I'm in the same boat as you. I first went to Nippon-export, I saw they had starters decks in stock - I purchased one through paypal. Unfortunately a couple of hours later I got an e-mail stating that they had sold out of starters decks! However they were very quick to refund my money and did say they will be getting more in by the end of the year.

As per usual, trying to find Berserk merchandise is very time-consuming and frustrating.  :-\

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Well, Atamaii.com has some Berserk TCG Volume 1 Booster packs if you guys are interested. They're a bit more expensive, but at least you would have some Vol 1 cards.

http://www.atamaii.com/berserk.html

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I've dealt with them before. Very amiable chaps, so don't worry about getting screwed over. At the time I ordered some Vol 1 cards from them, I tried to order a Starter Deck as well. Sadly, they didn't have any decks in stock. However, they were more than willing to refund my money.

Well, Atamaii.com has some Berserk TCG Volume 1 Booster packs if you guys are interested.  They're a bit more expensive, but at least you would have some Vol 1 cards.

I did stumble upon them on my search, however being an overseas buyer (New Zealand) it would cost more ($31.95) to ship 5 packs of cards over - then the packs themselves ($28.95).

If I lived in the States I wouldn't hesitate - but it's a bit much for my liking. I'll guess I'll have to wait until Nippon-export re-stock  :-\

I do love the art-work. The first 3 have been well worth the money for mind, and nippon-export have been great to deal with. Looking forward to getting my hands on Vol.4.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some scans (courtesy of JIN) of the TCG Vol. 4 promotional stuff in the last Young Animal (episode 248):

Young Animal's cover

Envelope recto
Envelope verso

Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04

Just look at the art guys... I was actually stunned at Irvine and Mozgus (page 4), totally awesome... There'll also be cards of the Bakiraka clan and the Berserk's armor in this edition, I'm glad mine is already on its way 8).

Here's the Guts promotional card:

TCG4_YAGuts.jpg

And a Griffith card:

TCG4_Griff.jpg

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
These cards look amazing, I might need to get some after I get through the Christmas season.  I love the artwork on the Vol. 3 cards I got, and by the looks of it these extend further in the story with the newer pictures.(I only mean further than vol. 3  :p)

Top Bottom