Aazealh, SK.net's new 2nd-in-Command

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
coronation.jpg

puella

Berserk forever
Félicitations. :-*

Guys, since it's not that hard to piss Aazealh off, as far as I know, let's cheer up!  ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the congratulations guys. For now, my goal will mostly be to keep the board clean, removing inappropriate posts, or moving them. Nothing big, so I won't make announcements, if you've got questions, just PM me.

nir085 said:
Is that what "Dokurô no Kishi" means?  ???

It means "Skull Knight" ;).

Venus

if only...
well congradulations my friend ;)
you deserve it... specially answering everybody's questions with patience... I give you a lot of credit.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Look like Walter had finally found someone to replace Griffith...
Your wording is rude, and more than a little innapropriate... No one could replace Griff. Whether you knew it or not, when he worked here, I considered Griff to be a singular brain trust on the board, not me. I just pay for this shit!

Walter said:
Your wording is rude, and more than a little innapropriate... No one could replace Griff.  Whether you knew it or not, when he worked here, I considered Griff to be a singular brain trust on the board, not me.  I just pay for this shit!

No doubt most would agree that he was reliable, which is why I am surprised he never returned to his position.

Anyway congrats Aazealh.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Your wording is rude, and more than a little innapropriate... No one could replace Griff.

I'll have to agree, and it's not like Griffith died or anything, he just gave up his admin status, which doesn't reduce his importance here...

Congrats Aazealh...
it's been about a month or 2 i've not been here 'cause I moved for the work and come back home in the week-end.. so I don't anything about what happenned in here. But congrats anyways Aazealh, as far as i know, you are a wise man. Like you said, you won't replace Griffith, I think you'll make your own place.

whao ho... hold on... Dont be mistaken... Replace in the sense in term of position... It has been quite some time when SK had 2 modders right?

Yeah like many of you said, no one can replace Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
YAY! Congratz..... oph yea... dont think that I have forgoten about that set of Berserk trading cards... im just fucking lazy... sorry... :p

Top Bottom