Make your own Berserk poster... FREE

Nice poster. I have a sunflower toy that dances when there's noise or music around it, exactly like the one painted on your door.

mega_devastation said:
I think it was around 10 bucks, I'm not entirely sure though

no, it has to be cheaper, like 3-4 bucks for 16 black and white pages - but you should probably just call to make sure

Eluvei said:
Nice poster. I have a sunflower toy that dances when there's noise or music around it, exactly like the one painted on your door.
yeah, i have one too! i love that toy so i painted it on my door :guts:

turkitage

ターク
mega_devastation said:
I printed a poster a few years ago using http://www.blockposters.com/
I didn't have a printer though so I went to kinkos, plus I wanted it done with a laser printer

Oh wow, I'm super jealous. That is by far my favorite scene from Berserk. I keep trying to get people here to color it for me cause I want to do something like that poster you did with it.

I might have to do this though..

I bought these 2 (water) paintings at Otakon last year and moved them from my bedroom to the living room last month.

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

I remember chatting with the artist at length and as I walked to and fro the Dealers Room a few people actually asked me where I got these from, which surprised me a bit ... and there was this one girl too and ... and *mind freeze* =_='

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Kinda sucks that he didn't make Femto the right color, but those are pretty awesome!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Señor Caudillo said:
It's probably because the likeness of this crimson colored Femto in the poster was derived from the anime series instead of Miura's original version.

No shit.

Top Bottom