Time for Guts to go "down"

We all know how badly is Guts right now.
Ever since he faced... I don't know how to spell her name correctly, so I'll call her the Godhand...

Guts was wounded so bad, he cannot heal, his use of the Berserker's Armor is not doing any good, so that's leading me to my own speculation:

"How in the hell can he still use the Dragon Slayer in his current shape???"

I know, Guts is super strong, his rage his leading him since a few years already, but look at him: he no longer possess the ability, in his human form (as the Berserker, that's something else), to use the Dragon Slayer...

So, the next time there is a fight, I highly expect Guts to try to fight with the DS, but he shouldn't be able to rise it... It just, wouldn't make any sense... And again, if he goes "berserk", than yes, he can use it. But as a non-berserk, it shouldn't be possible for him anymore. At least, not until he is fully healed.

So, in the next chapters, if I see Guts fighting as a non-berserk with the DS, than I will be disappointed in Miura. Sadly, but still.

yes I hope next time there is a fight Guts does not use the DS either, infact I do not think he could use the DS when he is "berserk" either. Come on! If he is berserk he would be fighting wildly so he should just kick, bite, punch, claw, at his enemies. I bet the berserker armor would make killer claw weapons from his gauntelets !! man, that would totally be casualty! Also next time he goes into a berzerk I hope it is not so easy for Sherike to pull him out of it, next time maybe he will rape her instead.. there has not been a good rape scene in a long time and Scerkie is definitely asking for it ! uppity bitch!!1 farnse wants it bad too. if guts does not rape both serke and farenese simultaneously next chapter i am going to be disappointed and lose faith in Berserk forever until the next chaptar.

Well, I wasn't thinking about rapes or anything... More like: Guts incapable of fightning, being helpless, a little bit like Griffith was right before the Eclipse...

But, I must say that anything, but REALLY anything can happen in Berserk, so that kind of shit can be happening too... In fact, ever since the episode with "the horse and Farnese"... Nothing can surprise me anymore in Berserk. ;)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Denial said:
Also next time he goes into a berzerk I hope it is not so easy for Sherike to pull him out of it, next time maybe he will rape her instead.. there has not been a good rape scene in a long time and Scerkie is definitely asking for it ! uppity bitch!!1 farnse wants it bad too. if guts does not rape both serke and farenese simultaneously next chapter i am going to be disappointed and lose faith in Berserk forever until the next chaptar.
No offense, but that's sick. Guts and sheirke
If there was a rape, it would have to be Farnese, and if that happens I'm sure then Serpico would try to kill guts, and then maybe serpico apostle. :-\

Also, Am I understanding correctly that you will be dissapointed in berserk if there isn't rape or sex in the next chapter.  WTF, you need to get out more.

As for guts not being able to weild the DS, I think that he has now had ample time to recover IMO, to a point that he can defend himself when needed.

lordedward said:
We all know how badly is Guts right now.
Ever since he faced... I don't know how to spell her name correctly, so I'll call her the Godhand...

Guts was wounded so bad, he cannot heal, his use of the Berserker's Armor is not doing any good, so that's leading me to my own speculation:

I think he can still heal, just very slowly as it's a etheral wound but at least he has the elves to keep it under control, and the rest of his wounds aren't too much of a problem.
Unfortunately it's best chance of healing properly is most likely by medicine from a magic user like flora, so it may not heal fully until they find this elf king, especially seeing Guts refuses to have a proper rest because the charms wont last forever. 

"How in the hell can he still use the Dragon Slayer in his current shape???"

I know, Guts is super strong, his rage his leading him since a few years already, but look at him: he no longer possess the ability, in his human form (as the Berserker, that's something else), to use the Dragon Slayer...

What do you think the Berserker armour is for? No seriously what do you think it's for, I mean he has no intentions of going in Berserker and losing his mind in the first place so do you think he just wears such a dangerious piece of equipment for decoration? for fun?
Now when he goes into combat wearing the armour but not in Berserk mode he can still draw power out of the armour to some amount, and has some control over how much he uses. In the lastest chapters case he uses just enough power so he cannot feel much pain, the only problem is then the Beast still has a good chance of being released when he is trying to not use much of it.

So, the next time there is a fight, I highly expect Guts to try to fight with the DS, but he shouldn't be able to rise it... It just, wouldn't make any sense... And again, if he goes "berserk", than yes, he can use it. But as a non-berserk, it shouldn't be possible for him anymore. At least, not until he is fully healed.

So, in the next chapters, if I see Guts fighting as a non-berserk with the DS, than I will be disappointed in Miura. Sadly, but still. 

Well regardless of the Berserker armour situation he has certainly been able to use the sword under far worse health and damage circimstances, It's not like he always feels like he is close to death from an Apostle beating him or anything, which far from unheard of in his life yet he still manages to use the sword then, so of course he is still able to use it.

Anyway he it's very unlikely he is going to give up the Dragonslayer because your theories weren't thought out, so be prepared to be disappointed.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
No offense, but that's sick. Guts and sheirke

I think Denial was being sarcastic, so please don't make any serious reply to his post.

As for Guts' state right now, he's still in condition of "lifting" the DS, the point is that the more he fights, the more damaged his body get. He's not drawing power out of the armor, but out of his body, while he shouldn't.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, it's been a while since I saw a good "dickhead" thread. I call them as such in honor of the author, of course.

Top Bottom