Khorne sketch

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
or Zodd's daddy, if you prefer ;D

Khorne3.jpg

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
khornecolor.jpg

"Dont you make me smack the hell out of YOU with mah stick! Now make me my sammich, woman! I'm starvin' ! "​

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
nice sketch. minotaurs kick ass. are you going to do more with the character? maybe draw another picture of him holding his weapon cause it looks like the staff would have a blade at the end but it's comming off the page.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
axe head.

khornecolor2.jpg

"...why do you always gotta make me hurt you?! WHY?!"

ah... the wonderful picture of a dysfunctional family.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
IgnusDei said:
axe head.

http://www3.telus.net/ignusdei/funnies/khornecolor2.jpg[/img]​

"...why do you always gotta make me  hurt you?! WHY?!"

ah... the wonderful picture of a dysfunctional family.

My god, your a good artist, amazing how those sketches turn into something

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
i like your use of colors. i'm not really good at that, i just do everything in black and white.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
skeletonmf said:
i like your use of colors. i'm not really good at that, i just do everything in black and white.

Neither am i, i just pick some colors, and if they clash i just add a layer of any color set on overlay.

Ovious to say you are the best photoshop artist I know
Can you make a tutorial explaining what you have done (step by step) on this pic?
Include commands and the like if possible...
I don't know if I am asking too much :-\

thats pretty damn cool,

can you make a tutorial showing me how to start my car followed by tieing my shoes  ???

just joking, be happy xechnao   ;D

- c

ps. can you put a c somewhere in the picture? ???, just curious  ;)

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Meh, had to start all over. With this:

khorneAGAIN3.jpg

i know, i know, the axe will be missed.

Xech: i'm still experimenting as to come up with my own painting technique, so i'm horribly inefficient at it, but the gist of it is this:

1- scan a Pencil sketch, clean it up a bit, then set it as a MULTIPLY layer. Ink sketches are fine too.

2- add Base colors on a seperate layer beneath the sketch.

3- Shade the colors by repeatedly stroking with a 30 percent opacity brush to get a gradual feel and a mix of colors.

4- Add a color for the background to set the mood.

5- Flatten the layers

6-Smudging: use the smudge tool all over the character to smooth it out, while being careful not to mess up the edges. You can also alter the shape of the character/object and make some corrections.

7- detailing using hard brushes.

Ignus thanks for the reply...it's solid indication for a newbie such as me...I will try to make something
Thinking about what sketch to make right now

Top Bottom