The chasing Bakiraka team (from Vol. 10) vs. Mozgus' Disciples!

Hey people... n00b here... with his first topic! YEAH!

MOZGUS'S DISCIPLES

VS.

THE BAKIRAKA THAT GUTS AND CO. FOUGHT AROUND VOL 10.

Anyway, if you were to put them against each other, who would win? The numbers are fair (5 vs. 5) and they each have a unique way of fighting, so if they were pitted against each other... who would you put your money on?

My vote would have to go toward the Bakiraka... the chick who can cause firestorms could probably take on the Disciples on her own (from a distance anyway...)

nir085

Horse and Armor
VZN said:
Jesus, apparently there's been a little bit of a misconception here... let me clear it up a little bit.

MOZGUS'S DISCIPLES

VS.

THE BAKIRAKA THAT GUTS AND CO. FOUGHT AROUND VOL 11.

Hopefully such knowledgable Berserk enthusiasts such as yourselves know what I'm referring to, now?
Besides the fact that those are relatively insignificant, not to mention dead, characters at this point in the story, it would still be a very uneven battle.

Mozgus' disciples were mainly torturers anyways, not warriors. The only person we see them kill pre-Apostle spawn phase outside of the torture chambers is just a simple, rebellious peasant whom they gang up on (cheaply too, might I add).

Also, there was no chick who could create firestorms. Those weren't "firestorms". And that girl didn't do much anyways, aside from soothing the King a little bit.

Finally, volume 10, not 11. All of the bakiraka you speak of get introduced and killed in volume 10.

A final final: "n00bs" should never make threads on their first post, save question-based threads that haven't been discussed elsewhere on the site.

Well, aside from finally answering my question...

1) Did I ask if they were dead or not? That's a no brainer, man...

2) Okay, firestorms via powder that she had... it looks like you're reaching like Dhalsim here.

3) Duly noted on the Vol 10 part

4) Screw you buddy

nir085

Horse and Armor
pheonixfenix said:
nicely put ;D
Thanks.

VZN said:
Well, aside from finally answering my question...
Yeah, you're welcome.

1) Did I ask if they were dead or not? 
No, but what you should have asked is if it was important or not. People generally tend to care and discuss recent things more than past things, and this shouldn't be the exception since it's basically a fanfic thread (in the wrong forum) about subordinates.

2) Okay, firestorms via powder that she had... it looks like you're reaching like Dhalsim here.
I'll admit that my quotemarks around firestorms could be seen as a little bit off, but my point was that her attack wasn't exactly potent. Sure you saw that look of panic in the crew's eyes, but did the woman succeed with even a scratch left on one of the party's bodies?

That's a no brainer, man...
The emphasis was on the insignificance.

3) Duly noted on the Vol 10 part
Good.

4) Screw you buddy
Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to be mean. Battle/fanfiction threads should really be reserved for "The Speculation Nation", though. Sorry for being a stickler, you just have to understand that people tend to be less far-fetched and less, um, informal around here than other messageboard posters.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I will be nice to this guy, mainly because he hasn't just quit and made a new account yet.

*you could have made a poll for this though*

Moz's Disciples would win, I am 100% sure about it. Guts had a hard fucking time killing the Disciples, when the Bakiraka were really just little rats that crawl around. Lets look at it first---

1) The Bakiraka were easily killed.

2) Guts was young when he defeated them, and he did not even have the DS yet or even his hand cannon.

3) The Disciples were "super human" (super strong) because of an apostle's doing, when the Bakiraka were just normal humans, just really ugly and skilled.

4) The Disciples can fly.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
VZN said:
Jesus, apparently there's been a little bit of a misconception here... let me clear it up a little bit.

MOZGUS'S DISCIPLES

VS.

THE BAKIRAKA THAT GUTS AND CO. FOUGHT AROUND VOL 11.

It's all your fault for being too vague, don't get aggressive. Besides, it's not like your thread is an intellectual masterpiece.

DemonX said:
The Disciples were "super human" (super strong) because of an apostle's doing, when the Bakiraka were just normal humans, just really ugly and skilled.

I think he meant before they got stung.

--------

I modified this thread, moved it to Speculation Nation and removed part of the posts that added nothing to it. Please don't make it uglier than it is in itself.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I would think that the discipiles would win in a direct fight, but the bakiraka would win if done in an assasination kind of way, or if things were planned, so they can alter thingd in their favor. ;D

Little Billy said:
4) Screw you buddy

Now now little Billy, if you get offended over such small things you really aren't in the right forum, because this particular one happens to be known for flames, and you are currently dealing with the nice members now, I assure you.

Seeing the question is up I will guess in most cases the Bakiraka (that is before they were stung by the egg Apostle) Prehaps it would be different if the battlefield was open and clear which would probably not be the Bakiraka's advantage but generally they are made for offense over defence which would overall suit Mozgus's side better.

Top Bottom