Episode 246

puella

Berserk forever
nir085 said:
Hahaha, that has got to be the funniest chapter in the series picture-wise. Especially:

Yeah, Anna duck cracked me up crazily.hahaha~~
this episode has many funny scenes. I welled up in tears also at some other scenes.

puckattack.jpg

Poor Mule.

Evetsonja.jpg

Evarella is the same as Puck.​

Anyway, it's good to see the boys and gals meet each other.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
has anyone else noticed that the little kushan girl is wearing the same cloth the band dressed the moonlight kid in?

coincidence?

EDIT

Well, i guess it is, there's another girl wearing the exact same thing, so i guess i'm clutching at straws.

oh well.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
DemonX said:
Hmm... Crows with the kushan eyes that Ganishka had on his robe...

What? Caska! Interesting, she could be a kushan! That might answer her tanned skin  ;D.
Read again issue # 6 of Berserk where Caska tell Guts her story...

this is getting interesting, caska being a kushan. i always wondered why caska was the only brown skinned person in berserk back in the days of being in the band of the hawks. i just thought it was one of those multi-racial things that includes as many races as possible...lol.

does anyone think this is great importance? i mean she's not going to turn out to be the queen or something of the kushan empire, she was from a poor family sold off as a slave (i think). only griffith and gutz are after her right now.

Olivier Hague said:
Nobody said she was.

true, but it's very probable that she is, i mean what else can she be, only other thing is a mixed race child.

on another note, has anyone noticed the symbolisms (don't know if that's the right word) in this chapter or am i just looking into it too deep?

05.jpg

here, anyone notice that the wing is like griffith's wing, kinda like griffith is protecting her or she's going towards griffith's side of things. or maybe griffith is trying to win her over.

and here:
16.jpg

the wings again, we know sonja's under griffith's rule, and they each have one wing, maybe showing that Schierke is or will be under his rule as well.

maybe i am just reading too much into it, but Miura did that for a reason you know, they dn't normally just put it there because they wanted to, the wings didn't have to be exactly there, they could have been smaller or not even drawn in.

any thoughts?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Freddy C said:
maybe i am just reading too much into it, but Miura did that for a reason you know, they dn't normally just put it there because they wanted to, the wings didn't have to be exactly there, they could have been smaller or not even drawn in.

any thoughts?

I'm going to agree with you here. You are reading too much into it. Also, yes Miura did that for a reason, because there were seagals flying over her.

Freddy C said:
true, but it's very probable that she is, i mean what else can she be, only other thing is a mixed race child.

Not that probable, there are more than one dark skinned race on earth, probably the same in the Berserk world. Anything is possible but I don't think so.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Also, yes Miura did that for a reason, because there were seagals flying over her.

Ha!

I think we need to consult a "Berserk" expert on what's going in in the manga, important questions such as , "Is Casca Halle Berry?" and, "When will Schierke be old enough to have 'wings'?" Let's see what he has to say...

wolvie.jpg

There you have it folks.

mahlernut

I call the big one Bitey!
DemonX said:
Erm... who said that town COULDN'T be Kushan...

Well, there's some good evidence that its not. There appears to be a church in the town, the clothes everyone's wearing appear to be the same clothes that we've seen non-Kushans wearing in Midland and the surrounding "European" areas, the tombstones in the cemetery have similar iconography to the cemetery we saw outside Midland when the Hawks invaded to free Griffith, and the noble that comes to buy Caska is clearly not Kushan. Now, none of this is necessarily conclusive, but the town seems to be somewhere that the 100 Year War could affect the place. It seems unlikely that the Kushan were around there, or that the Kushan had invaded in the (recent) past. Miura's the only one that'll tell us, I suppose, but I'd think that he would've dropped some kind of hint if something like that were of any relevance to him (like when Silat fought her, or something)

DemonX said:
Wow, he really does look like wolverine.

Haha... Its cool to include wolverine in the manga...

Btw Caska could be a Kushan mixed breed, which mean i believe she might be one... but since all of you guys disagree... oh well

GoHF

I'm a llama!
Smith said:
Haha... Its cool to include wolverine in the manga...

We already had the beast... who next, professor X? or is that skully? they're both bald :D aw well, let's not get ot, this is for the bs/speculation boards.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Freddy C said:

Yes Caska is the darker nephew of Blade ;D
Below are some pics of Caska.

I don't see any darker hue and you ?
17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
She's either Kushan, or she's not. It doesn't matter either way at the moment, so what's the debate about here guys?

Top Bottom