New Advent Children Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea its a fmv movie that is being released on a handheld game console. Sorry for not being 100% accurate your lordship, PLEASE DONT SMITE ME. Geez do you think because you can translate japanese that the sunshine shines out of your ass or something?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CreepZ said:
oh yea its a fmv movie that is being released on a handheld game console. Sorry for not being 100% accurate your lordship, PLEASE DONT SMITE ME. Geez do you think because you can translate japanese that the sunshine shines out of your ass or something?

Maybe it had more to do with you not knowing what you're talking about, and Olivier being in the opposite circumstances.

Note the lack of question mark.

And yes, you are still wrong, and foolish looking.

Good day.

P.S. Nice custom title, by the way; fitting. ;)

So what is wrong? Hmm I said it is a fmv movie that is being released for the psp? what is wrong in that statement? and yea I do know what the hell I am talking about. Everyone knows what Advent children is and every knows that its a spinoff of FFVII that is being made by Squake:E. And spinoff's always end up crap. The fact that Oliver seems to think that I dont know that Advant children is a movie shows his ignorance. Oh yea and its also being released in other formats, not just for the psp... However I never said it was a exclusive for the psp now did I.

Come on man, seriously. Game sites have been talking about Advent children for the last two years for crying out loud. Its a bit hard to not know what the hell FFVII:AC is.

Griffith

CreepZ said:
The fact that Oliver seems to think that I dont know that Advant children is a movie shows his ignorance.

Yes, it shows his ignorance of what is alledgly in your mind at any given time, especially when you write something to the contrary ("game"), proving once and for all: Olivier cannot read minds.

CreepZ said:
Come on man, seriously. Game sites have been talking about Advent children for the last two years for crying out loud. Its a bit hard to not know what the hell FFVII:AC is.

"Game"

"Oliver"

You exceed your own expectations and defy what you decree as hard; I salute you.

Listen. I do talk alot of crap on this board. True enough. But Im not the type of person to call something crap if I dont even know what the hell it is. FFVII adevnt children and dirge of cerberus are both spinoffs of FVII which are being released soon. Dirge of cerberus however is a game and that is probably why I said game as I hold both titles as similar things. Both are being made by Square Enix and both are going to suck hard.

Griffith

I don't care what you think of Advent Children, I don't care about Advent Children. But your behavior towards Olivier was rude and un-called for.

I dont hate oliver hague. Infact I see where he is coming from. I have seen his posts on gamefaq and that is perhaps why I was a little hostile towards him. The thing is he only makes posts where he is trying to correct someone or correct some minor flaw. We all do that, I mean everyone looks for weaknesses and looks to correct them to boost their ego.And its easy to find faults on a forum, one little typo or wrong word.. or one small incorrect sentance and you can blow it out of proportion and tell the person how incorrect they are. It is something to do with intelligence, intelligent people look for weaknesses in conversation to put one over on the person they are having a conversation with. If you think about it most people do that. Im not saying the guy is stupid, however he is not smart enough to see what he is doing. I found I was doing this alot to other people, because I am infact of super high intelligence (sarcasm) and then I decided I needed to stop because I was pissing people off. I now take the outlook on life that you should only correct A:your kids and B: people who ask to be corrected. And some people should try to do the same thing.

Griffith

CreepZ said:
I dont hate oliver hague. Infact I see where he is coming from. I have seen his posts on gamefaq and that is perhaps why I was a little hostile towards him. The thing is he only makes posts where he is trying to correct someone or correct some minor flaw. We all do that, I mean everyone looks for weaknesses and looks to correct them to boost their ego.And its easy to find faults on a forum, one little typo or wrong word.. or one small incorrect sentance and you can blow it out of proportion and tell the person how incorrect they are. It is something to do with intelligence, intelligent people look for weaknesses in conversation to put one over on the person they are having a conversation with. If you think about it most people do that. Im not saying the guy is stupid, however he is not smart enough to see what he is doing. I found I was doing this alot to other people, because I am infact of super high intelligence (sarcasm) and then I decided I needed to stop because I was pissing people off. I now take the outlook on life that you should only correct A:your kids and B: people who ask to be corrected. And some people should try to do the same thing.

Correction: Hypocrisy

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I advice you to stop CreepZ. The Hague, Griffith No More and a few others are the backbone of this forum.  No one made Olivier's correction a big deal except yourself.  And by the way...
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3389.0

Nomad said:
I advice you to stop CreepZ. The Hague, Griffith No More and a few others are the backbone of this forum.  No one made Olivier's correction a big deal except yourself.  And by the way...
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3389.0

Shit now Im scared. What are you saying? that my account will get banned and I wont be able to post in shootin the breeze no more? uh oh. Now these something to worry over.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
CreepZ said:
Shit now Im scared. What are you saying? that my account will get banned and I wont be able to post in shootin the breeze no more? uh oh. Now these something to worry over.
I love how you take things... Keep it up! :D

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
guys, i know it's IRRESISTIBLE to tell someone just how much of a dumbshit he can be, but it rarely puts one in his place and spreads useless spam all over the boards. Now do we really need more of that?

That is not me Oliver hague. Sorry to burst your bubble. Btw a hell of alot of people use the nick Itachi.

and didnt anyone ever tell you not to make assumptions?

CreepZ said:
That is not me Oliver hague.
Well, he's on GameFAQs, you're on GameFAQs... His nick is "itachi2k4", your nick is "Itachi20_04"... He's a moron, you're a moron... One could wonder.
Your spelling isn't quite as deficient as his though, which is why I still had some doubts.

Ahaha well thanks for the compliments Oliver hague. Theres nothing like a good ol flame to rent your anger is there?. You will make someone a perfect wife one day.

Btw Ingusdei had the right idea. Im only on here to take the piss. basically Im just seeing how far I can get till I get the permenant ban. You should follow his ideals and not stoop to flames and name calling. It will only make you look a idiot.

Wow lotsa stupid/arrogant noob recently... First Lucifer now this guy... Our board will be overwhelmed and turn into trash can soon if we dont do something about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom