10-4 / DemonX and a cameo by Jon - Stupid argument 01

What if berserk is an enormous spiral?

[sarcasm]What if Zodd sacrificed Skully but then somehow there was another character just like Skully that helped Skully escape the eclipse. And then Skully helps Guts. Guts destroys the Godhand but they are reborn and Guts saves yet another character like Skully from an apostle sacrifice. Then it all just repeats![/sarcasm]

Seriously? I just think that we will need to find out. We are not given much information on Zodds past if any to make an educated guess.

i agree with you jon,

specualtions are good,

but sometimes i think people get too caught up in what they "think" will happen,

there are some very intelligent people on this board,

i think somtimes everyone just needs to relax and let things flow,

i mean miura makes the story anyways  :D

most specualtions are good,

but when they require you get a doctrine in a field that has never been used for 50 years,

they may be a little over board  ;)

but if you have to sacrifice something you really love, what if zodd didnt use a person like some of you are getting at?

what if it was a ring, or a scarf, or a stuffed animal,

i mean if he really loved it, and who knows how old he was when he turned into an apostle anyways, and what if he was mentally challenged at the time, (talk about goin off in the deep end  :-X),

just a thought, im goin to get a degree!  ;D

- c

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
10-4 said:
i agree with you jon,

specualtions are good,

but sometimes i think people get too caught up in what they "think" will happen,

there are some very intelligent people on this board,

i think somtimes everyone just needs to relax and let things flow,

i mean miura makes the story anyways  :D

but when they require you get a doctrine in a field that has never been used for 50 years,

they may be a little over board  ;)

but if you have to sacrifice something you really love, what if zodd didnt use a person like some of you are getting at?

what if it was a ring, or a scarf, or a stuffed animal,

i mean if he really loved it, and who knows how old he was when he turned into an apostle anyways, and what if he was mentally challenged at the time, (talk about goin off in the deep end  :-X),

just a thought, im goin to get a degree!  ;D

- c

And my thought is that Jon and you are both being assholes. This is speculation nation, and it lives up to its name, speculating. There is no need to classify yourself as if you were better then all of us and tell us to shut up. Keep that shit in the trashcan.

Sparnage said:
The question is why would his situation be any different, he is simply one of the more powerful Apostles who has a bigger role in the story.

Well, first off, the fact that he was left guarding the enterence to the abyss during the eclipes shows that he is alot different then the other apostles. Maybe it could be because he might hold higher rank then the other apostles, we dont know yet. But one things for sure, he does keep his fights one on one, but dont compare him to grunbeld. Zodd kept his control even in his minatour form, while Grunbeld dropped that whole honor code gig when he morphed into a dragon.

DemonX said:
And my thought is that Jon and you are both being assholes. This is speculation nation, and it lives up to its name, speculating. There is no need to classify yourself as if you were better then all of us and tell us to shut up. Keep that shit in the trashcan.
Sorry you feel that way. When I said "an educated guess" I meant the spectulations you members were making. I was not downsizing anyone or telling someone to shut up. I was hoping you would understand that. Oh well.

man youre goin overboard,

you see these symbols:  ;)  ;D :D :) :-*

these are various symbols made to be fun,

but when you take things out of context:

Posted by: DemonX  Posted on: Today at 03:41:06pm 

that in in response to this phrase from me:

Posted by: 10-4  Posted on: Today at 01:31:57am 

i agree with you jon,

specualtions are good,

just a thought, im goin to get a degree! 

- c

just a few things i said in the whole quote,

i was speaking on how some people, mainly the more intelligent, go into a whole discussion on small things where there is a very non-feasible chance of it happening,

notice i didnt say that was bad,

i just got off work and was putting in my two cents, also notice the  ;D, :D, ;),

just having fun man,

notice how the words sarcasm were on both ends of the main phrase from jon,

go to www.dictionary.com if you dont understand the use of some words,

no one had a problem with our opinions except you, in the specualtion nation of all places ::),

when you live long enough to learn what context and tact is, feel free to join the grown-ups in a discussion,

and please keep your ignorant ranting and raving to the trashcan where anything goes,

i apolgize to everyone for having to put in a little extra explanation, but i guess it helps those who need a little experience under their belt in living in this world ;),(notice the wink?)

have a nice evening and continue speculating until your speculation muscle explodes :)

- c

ps. i still think he sacrificed something very dear to go after something more dear in his life, exactly what he sacrificed and what he truly deeply wants is still to be seen  :)

DarkBlademaster

Jon Schaffer said:
Sorry you feel that way. When I said "an educated guess" I meant the spectulations you members were making. I was not downsizing anyone or telling someone to shut up. I was hoping you would understand that. Oh well.

Sorry jon. Lately you have done that alot,putting out others and sayin stuff that I have translated as "your an idiot, shut the fuck up". It has really gotten on my nerves. Sorry if there was any misconception.

10-4 said:
man youre goin overboard,

you see these symbols:  ;)  ;D :D :) :-*

these are various symbols made to be fun,

but when you take things out of context:

that in in response to this phrase from me:

just a few things i said in the whole quote,

i was speaking on how some people, mainly the more intelligent, go into a whole discussion on small things where there is a very non-feasible chance of it happening,

i just got off work and was putting in my two cents, also notice the  ;D, :D, ;),

just having fun man,

notice how the words sarcasm were on both ends of the main phrase from jon,

go to www.dictionary.com if you dont understand the use of some words,

no one had a problem with our opinions except you, in the specualtion nation of all places ::),

when you live long enough to learn what context and tact is, feel free to join the grown-ups in a discussion,

and please keep your ignorant ranting and raving to the trashcan where anything goes,

i apolgize to everyone for having to put in a little extra explanation, but i guess it helps those who need a little experience under their belt in living in this world ;),(notice the wink?)

have a nice evening and continue speculating until your speculation muscle explodes :)

- c

ps. i still think he sacrificed something very dear to go after something more dear in his life, exactly what he sacrificed and what he truly deeply wants is still to be seen  :)

Ok asshole. You dont deserve a fucking apology. I dont want a flame war so Ill keep it short.

What the fuck is knowing the definition of sarcasm have to do with anything? Are you worried that your comeback post will be to short? It should be long enough with those retarded spaces you put in between those lines. In fact, one of the reasons why I was pissed was because of the /sarcasm. Maybe YOU should look that word up.

no one had a problem with our opinions except you

Now how do we know that? Was everyone asked? I dont know about you, but when I interperate someones words to be telling me to shut the fuck up, I would have a HUGE opinion with that person. And a bigger problem with the guy who answers 2nd, the guy who sits at the sidelines and takes advantage and stabs the wounded bull.

Dont try twisting things around, you technical asshole.

i agree with you jon,

Basically, you were doing just as he was doing... no wait, you weren't being original, you just agreed with him. Of course if you really felt something about telling us that we are stupid, you wouldn't say a thing!
Now back to the bad part...

agree with you jon,

specualtions are good,

just a thought, im goin to get a degree! 

- c
(Note Im using that new dumbass message, because it seems thats how you ment your previous message to be)

What does "most speculations" exactly mean? I see that, since its THIS topic, and THIS is the one topic your posting this in, im assuming that most speculations must not apply to THIS topic.

i just got off work and was putting in my two cents, also notice the   ;D,  :D,  ;),

Apparently, I dont give a shit what kind of face you post. Its just more annoying when you insulte someone and smile, and i know thats what your trying to do.

Ok, I also realize the attack on my age in your post, mainly because you have nothing else to post about. What can I say, theres nothing I can do about my age, but there is something you can do about your act.

The grown-ups? Im sorry, but I know what context and tact is. For example, the context around your wannabe-poetic posts are confusing and a waste of time trying to figure out, and it is obvious that you do not have any tact. Answer this question before you reply to this (oh I know you will), why is that, a mere 15 year old knows what tact and context is (and sarcasm), when a grown up like you, doesn't know the meaning of any of these words! You wanna talk about sitting with the grown-ups? You should get off the kiddie table yourself, especially at your age. Eat me, 10-4.

Keep it in the trashcan.

-X

ps. i still think he sacrificed something very dear to go after something more dear in his life, exactly what he sacrificed and what he truly deeply wants is still to be seen   :)

p.s. fuckbag : I dont think you posted to say that, especially since that relates to the topic. You just added that on so you have offically "contributed" to the topic. Couldn't you have said it in your first moronic post?

p.s.s. fuckbag : Just putting in my 2 nickels. I seem to have said that I would make it quick, but in your case 10-4, thats impossible.

DemonX said:
Sorry jon. Lately you have done that alot,putting out others and sayin stuff that I have translated as "your an idiot, shut the fuck up". It has really gotten on my nerves. Sorry if there was any misconception.
Its all good.

When I said sarcasm I meant it as a joke, not as mockery. Sorry, I forgot the smiley.

Shooting the Breeze is my flaming zone. Outside of it I treat people I have insulted as if I have just met them. So no hard feelings.

EDIT: Stop the arguement please. If you don't I'm sure Aazealh will have fun.

heheheee  ;D

exactly what i thought, i pushed your button,

im sorry, i got a small kick out of that  ;),

basically all the "flamming" you claim you do is merely a bunch of curse words and sometimes you enlarge your text and sometimes even a funny picture,

all i do is just push buttons sometimes,

honestly though, i like you demonx :),

as much as you might dislike me for my posts,

although this is a message board and you havent met me or heard my voice or see what face im making as i post,

i still think your main intention of Berserk is good,

although you are EASILY veered into a direction of anger and posting flames just by a post from someones opinion,

and im sure because my opinion was not the same as yours you are upset,

what i meant by "most specualtions" is just that,

most are good,

every once and a while you get a really weird one,

and when someone types somethin weird, or mean, or whatever and it has a  ;) by it, that usually means its a joke,

but alas,

sorry to piss you off,

hope you have a great night,

sorry once again everyone, sometimes i know i go to far :-X,

- c

DarkBlademaster

Im sure he will, and this arguement wont be going to any longer for him to "have fun". :( 8)

basically all the "flamming" you claim you do is merely a bunch of curse words and sometimes you enlarge your text and sometimes even a funny picture,

Search around the trashcans old files, probably around before you joined, im sure you will find some shit.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jon Schaffer said:

I'm sort of like Superman, I can't stand back when people call for me. So I'll move the rotten part of this thread to StB, though it's worth deleting.

DarkBlademaster

Aazealh said:
I'm sort of like Superman, I can't stand back when people call for me. So I'll move the rotten part of this thread to StB, though it's worth deleting.

>:( I said I would stop!

DemonX said:
Im sure he will, and this arguement wont be going to any longer for him to "have fun". :( 8)

Top Bottom