Garden of Eden

P

paradiselost

...dear Walter, and dear Wereallmad, and dear Oliver and Cronus...

...do you know that "The Garden of Eden" is not in "Paradise" ???

;)

...try to study in a better way The Holy Bible, guys, before to be offensive with me, ok?

...thank you...

P

paradiselost

...well, I'm sorry Oliver about what I wrote before, but I'm tired to be offended by Wereallmad, GRiffith and Walter each mail I write, and, more than it, I have to read too in this website each time I arrive those offensive words about me...

..I don't like to write all this, but, if they don't understand that they have not to be offensive each mail the write against me, I have to write these bad things, maybe they'll think about their bad way of action against me...

:'(

P

paradiselost

...the point of this treath is simple:

DON'T WRITE ANYMORE EACH MESSAGE SOMETHING OF OFFENSIVE AGAINST ME, OK?

thankssssssssssss

:-*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...do you know that "The Garden of Eden" is not in "Paradise" ???
That was Pierre. I dont think he knows much about biblical stuff. But technically, the Garden of Eden was a paradise to man, before he disobeyed God. (we NOT talking about this here, MSG me)
[/quote]

...the point of this treath is simple:
DON'T WRITE ANYMORE EACH MESSAGE SOMETHING OF OFFENSIVE AGAINST ME, OK?

1) Why are you talking about the Garden of Eden, then?

2) Most of your posts are either pointless or ludicrous, and I'm certainly not responsible for that. Now they're arrogant and rude as well, and that's why you're being criticized.

P

paradiselost

Garden of Eden = Paradise

;)

it was offensive against me, like it was "Croatia #1" for the guy of Croatia...

...however, that my mails are offensive and pointless, it's only your opinion, 'cause in my opinion is the contrary...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
it was offensive against me, like it was "Croatia #1" for the guy of Croatia...
First of all, Pierre did it, and second of all that Croatia thing had NOTHING to do with White_Hawk. He hadnt even told us he was from Croatia before I changed that news. I was saying #1 in Croatia because its like one of the top countries that accesses my site, and it seems really odd...I mean...Croatia? Beating out japan...Very strange, and funny as hell in my opinion.

...however, that my mails are offensive and pointless, it's only your opinion, 'cause in my opinion is the contrary...

;)
I've never been offended by your posts, up until todays incident. I just think a lot of them dont have any argument to work with. Theyre fine as fictional fantasy ideas, but a lot of them have no ground...

P

paradiselost

...Olivier, look for the top of the BBS, and you'll see what I mean with the Garden of Eden...ok?

...peace, my friend...

;)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
I would like to add that I was sincereley honored that my country was mentioned on this board.
It is a privilege that my I made my country noticed like this.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It wasnt YOU, it was the fact that your country was amongthe top countries visiting my site. This is now the fourth time I have needlessly explained this.

Top Bottom