Berserk PS2 Game - New Korean Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ok people, I officially declare this game awesome. Just happened to find the trailer from the Korean distributor on Ruliweb, and it's fucking incredible imho.

There are some badass cinematics with the Occultation, the Hawks, the Berserk's armor, the fight on the hill of swords, Femto's incarnation as Griffith, the fight with Grunbeld, regular and apostle, Schierke facing the Od-Beast while trying to rescue Guts' soul, plus some shot of Black Swordsman Guts holding a Casca in armor, some strange possibly new character, etc.

It also states that Susumu Hirasawa composed the opening and closing tracks of the game, just as I thought 8).

I'm currently uploading it on some personnal space, since Ruliweb is as slow as ever, so it'll be up in 30 minutes or so.

Here's the link, enjoy.

EDIT: Upload completed. The file is 72MB.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It looks simply amazing.

One oddity though, around 2:15 there's a wizard that I definitely can't place. It's likely an original game character but... that stands against what we previously thought this game was, with a direct-from-manga storyline. Then... what is it?

Walter said:
It's likely an original game character but... that stands against what we previously thought this game was, with a direct-from-manga storyline.
Like I said a couple of weeks ago, there will be at least one original episode.

OliDaGoalie

it's me, D'a Lurker ;)
:eek: Holyyyyyyyyyyyy Mother of F****** God...

I want this game...NOW

Wow, did you guys noticed after the close up scene with the hawks? right after that, for a split second you see Guts fighting the hawks??? he's fighting Judeau, Casca, Pipin and Corkus... that's probably a nightmare level or something!

OliDaGoalie said:
Wow, did you guys noticed after the close up scene with the hawks? right after that, for a split second you see Gattz fighting the hawks??? he's fighting Judeau, Caska, Pipin and Corkus... that's probably a nightmare level or something!
And the Casca he holds in his arms (arm? :þ) toward the end of the movie is the short-haired one.
'Looks like they want to reunite Guts and Casca momentarily, like they did in the previous game, but in a different fashion (fortunately)...

Awesome.  Awesome to the max.  I so hope this makes it stateside. So what all info do you have on this game Oliver? I'm still in awe over the trailer.

.................. WOW ...................

WOWWWW.... that was just breathtaking!!!

DAMN... I can't wait another month for the game. I want it now!

Anyways, thanks for posting the video and hosting it too. U rock! =)

puella

Berserk forever
I think I saw that trailer millions of times. ;D
Personally I think Void looks damn good. Such an effect ohhhhhh...
Short haired Casca looks amazingly beautiful. The scene Casca touching Guts is Guts' illusion? Maybe?

Anyway, YBM, Korean Berserk PS2 Game publisher says the game will come out in early October in Korea which means it is realeased at the same time in Japan and Korea like many other games.

And...
Anybody who reserved the Branded Box version?
My husband did it as soon as they started to receive pre-orders.
I can't wait to have it....

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
It's like the second anime season the lame otaku's never got! Awesome trailer.. and I must admit, Void was the real shock. He looks incredible!

All in all, I need this game. Whether I need to chip my PS2 and learn Japanese isn't an issue here. I NEED THIS GAME. It's a real shame that an American release won't have the Japanese voice actors... I'd give anything to hear Nobutoshi Hayashi in action again :'(

Thanks for the link, Aazealh ^^

Judo

Midlands finest
OliDaGoalie said:
Wow, did you guys noticed after the close up scene with the hawks? right after that, for a split second you see Gattz fighting the hawks??? he's fighting Judeau, Caska, Pipin and Corkus...
for me, that's the most interesting part of this trailer, indeed... besides the unknown magician.

ber21.jpg

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Aazealh said:
Ok people, I officially declare this game awesome. Just happened to find the trailer from the Korean distributor on Ruliweb, and it's fucking incredible imho.

There are some badass cinematics with the Occultation, the Hawks, the Berserk's armor, the fight on the hill of swords, Femto's incarnation as Griffith, the fight with Grunbeld, regular and apostle, Schierke facing the Od-Beast while trying to rescue Guts' soul, plus some shot of Black Swordsman Guts holding a Casca in armor, some strange possibly new character, etc.

It also states that Susumu Hirasawa composed the opening and closing tracks of the game, just as I thought 8).

I'm currently uploading it on some personnal space, since Ruliweb is as slow as ever, so it'll be up in 30 minutes or so.

Here's the link, enjoy.

EDIT: Upload completed. The file is 72MB.
Is it wrong to watch this trailer 101 times a day?

PS. For some reason this trailer gets me even more amped up for the new chapter.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
OMG, OMFG, OMG...

ANYONE THAT WANTS THE SONG IM ME RIGHT NOW!!!
ANOTHER GREAT SONG IS FORCES II THAT I WILL SHARE!!!

yes... yes the song is done, hehehe *evil laugh*...

I ripped it out with the best and i mean best quality I can get it out to be. 6.5 MB and streams at 320 k

There's nothing on the PS2 soundtrack...yet.

I was able to rip the audio from the trailer (192/44). I would host it myself, but the server was hacked earlier today, so it's been turned off. If someone else is willing to host it until my host's server issue is resolved, PM me, and perhaps we can arrange something.

SlimJ87D said:
Just IM SLIMJ87D , I ripped it out to be 320 K stream. Really nice.

Well, that takes care of that. But seeing as my host server came back online, I'll put up the link anyway, just for the sake of giving your inbox a rest.

http://digitalsin.bebopboard.net/berserkps2-theme.mp3 (3.7 MB)

SlimJ87D

Apollo
thedigitalsin said:
Well, that takes care of that.  But seeing as my host server came back online, I'll put up the link anyway, just for the sake of giving your inbox a rest.

http://digitalsin.bebopboard.net/berserkps2-theme.mp3 (3.7 MB)

can you upload anymore on that server? I can send you the 6.5 MB one or Forces II because not many people know about Forces II but it sounds just like this one.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Tarnaak said:
Holy mama! Is it possible to learn japanese in less than one month?
No ;)

But yea... I will get this game at what ever costs... and a matter oooooo fact. I will get this game when it comes out here in Japan, I will force my girlfriend to play it with me and translate everything for me... EVERYTHING. >:(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it takes less time because it's of lesser quality. Now it's not like it takes years to download a 72MB video anyway... Even with a 56k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom