(BOY?) WITH STRONG MAGIC~IT CAN'T BE NORMAL

HUMAN~

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDOII said:
BUT WHO IS THAT LITTLE GIRL

(BOY?) WITH  STRONG MAGIC~IT CAN'T BE NORMAL

HUMAN~

I'm more inclined to say boy, but it's me so I'm wrong by default. Also, Schierke and Flora* are human and were able to cast magic.

* = Was human.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I have a few possibly dumb questions if anyone minds answering them (or can answer them)...

Well-known characters:
1.) Who were the two big characters that Guts fought? One was in silver armor and another I couldn't make out at all because that part of the trailer was dark (this happened near the end). And the horse...? (Maybe I shouldn't looked at gametrailer's trailer...)

2.) Rakshas and Locus (non-Apostle form) are probably going to be in the game in the battle following the Kushan General's death, right?

The wizard:
First off, is it confirmed that this guy is a wizard? And if so, how will Miura integrate this character into the plot? Will the character just be added into the manga later on or will he be exclusive to the game? Because it seems kind of odd for a wizard to be inserted when they haven't even reached Elfhelm yet.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Unless this storys going to somehow trail off, I guess Mirua tells a few people other than Olivier whats going to happen in the story.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
nir085 said:
The wizard:
First off, is it confirmed that this guy is a wizard? And if so, how will Miura integrate this character into the plot? Will the character just be added into the manga later on or will he be exclusive to the game? Because it seems kind of odd for a wizard to be inserted when they haven't even reached Elfhelm yet.

I'm guessing that portion of the game is going to be takeing place at the same time as when the manga is showing the neo-hawks capturing that village or rescueing Charlotte.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I'm just curiouse about GUts fighting the Hawks, I wonder if that new character is doing it like a trick or something. I also think Guts encoutners this dude before fighting the firedragon because he doesn't have the Berserks armor.

Yeah should be ok.

What I am curious to know is would the Japanese voices of the Anime be doing the voice acting for the game. Probably not but Guts's voice would still be perfect for the role.

Walter said:
If anyone has any word on the soundtrack release date, please post it here. I am desperate for it.

If all the music in the game is as good as that in the clip, then so am I.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
nir085 said:
Well-known characters:
1.) Who were the two big characters that Guts fought? One was in silver armor and another I couldn't make out at all because that part of the trailer was dark (this happened near the end). And the horse...? (Maybe I shouldn't looked at gametrailer's trailer...)

Well, there's Grunbeld in a silver armor (in front of Flora's house), you also see Zodd before that, and some unknown monsters a bit later with a "Berserk mode" blurry vision. As for the horse, all I can see is the Kelpie, that you can briefly see Guts fighting.

nir085 said:
2.) Rakshas and Locus (non-Apostle form) are probably going to be in the game in the battle following the Kushan General's death, right?

I don't think it's safe to assume that part will be there for now, it's just a game after all, and they'll probably focus on what happens to Guts' band, skipping other parts.

nir085 said:
The wizard:

I don't think anything is confirmed yet, but imho that character will be exclusive to the game, an excuse for the Hawks fight and Casca-in-Guts-arms scene, as well as added content to make the game last more than 3h in Hard mode...

Sparnage said:
What I am curious to know is would the Japanese voices of the Anime be doing the voice acting for the game. Probably not but Guts's voice would still be perfect for the role.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3484.0

They are ;).

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
anyone else notice that the first part showing what looks to be the"wizard" kid, looks alot like a Marionette or puppet, Maybe he's like roshinu and heard pinochio one to many times. ;D

I showed my friend this trailer, he has only watched a few animes and does not know much about manga (a noob in other words), he has never seen berserk, and i showed him this trailer, he was amazed and now even though he does not know anything about the Berserk world he wants to get the game

P.S thanks thedigitalsin for posting that song

nir085

Horse and Armor
Thanks.

I guess it's really not safe to assume that Rakshas/Locus will have a place in the game considering they won't be playable characters or people who fight anyone in Guts' band...I'm hoping for at least a cutscene with them, though, just so I can see the second season versions of them :).

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
nir085 said:
Well-known characters:

Grunbeld, Ogre and Kelpie.

Hi, I'm new here. In Volume 17 on Page 184 Guts is haveing a nightmare of the Hawks rejecting him and saying he abandoned them. Maybe the 1st battle of the game is the Holy Iron chain Knights shortly after the Roshinu Fight, and Maybe fighting the Hawks is one of the 1st Boss battles.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Silverdragon said:
Hi, I'm new here. In Volume 17 on Page 184 Guts is haveing a nightmare of the Hawks rejecting him and saying he abandoned them. Maybe the 1st battle of the game is the Holy Iron chain Knights shortly after the Roshinu Fight, and Maybe fighting the Hawks is one of the 1st Boss battles.

The problem I see with that is, the whole "Hawks Casca disappearing in Guts' arms" scene just wouldn't be as powerful if it happens right at the beginning of the game. :/

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Then again the caska disappearing from his arms could be like one of the times that guts has remenisced about how casca used to be. 

I will enjoy to see how much of the manga the game cover's, but it looks to only cover vol.22 - 27 based on title, according to Oliver Hague. 

Although the trailer seemed to even show things from the eclipse, so I will just need to wait and see how they recap the story.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Despite all this, there's still no US release scheduled, correct? (been away for awhile so I might have missed a definite answer)

If you look closely, you'll notice that Corkus has the brand on his forehead, which means Gatts fights the ghosts of the old Band of the Hawk.
Near the end of the trailer, when Casca is in Gatts' hands and is disappearing, that's most likely immediately after Gatts defeats the ghosts of his old friends, including her.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
john2kx said:
If you look closely, you'll notice that Corkus has the brand on his forehead, which means Gatts fights the ghosts of the old Band of the Hawk.
Near the end of the trailer, when Casca is in Gatts' hands and is disappearing, that's most likely immediately after Gatts defeats the ghosts of his old friends, including her.

Wow nice, your sharp. Now I wanna play the game even more  :'(.

But then... how could he be fighting the ghosts? Caska is among them... and isn't caska still alive? Maybe its a dream?

true, he fights Casca's soul, which was lost in the Eclipse, along with the rest of the Band of the Hawk.

the 'real life' Casca in Gatts party is obviously nothing much more than a shell, sadly.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
john2kx said:
true, he fights Casca's soul, which was lost in the Eclipse, along with the rest of the Band of the Hawk.

the 'real life' Casca in Gatts party is obviously nothing much more than a shell, sadly.

You have played/beat the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom