Where is Casca's ass?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I miss that little tanned thing! Did that icon get lost in the new BBS?

Or should I just make my own custom Fishbomb...

Aaaahhh... back from Wacken Open Air Metal Fest. A fifteen hour bus ride back home and the first shower in over four days! Feels greeeeat....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
whoops!

Whoops! I added it, its there now. To change your icon to 'it' just go to your profile and click Modify. Have fun.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Uhhh…yeah, I know I would’ve been disappointed had Griffith’s ass been missing, you guys have fun.

...sick basterds...

-Griffith

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Awww Griffith, admit it. You do have a cute ass... :-*

On second thought I probably won't change my icon... that Casca pic is just SO cute. And my comment underneath her ass would be a bit... ahem... well...

I'll just shut up now.

Griffith

Awww Griffith, admit it. You do have a cute ass...  :-*
*blushes* Oh you.
On second thought I probably won't change my icon... that Casca pic is just SO cute.
Good call, that Caska icon is on of the best in my oipnion. Also, I was "checkin' out", so to speak, the icon of Caska's ass, it isn't that great. The Guts one on the other hand...

-Griffith

P.S. The perfect icon, two words, Zodd's ass!

P.S. The perfect icon, two words, Zodd's ass!
That is just sick ! I "like" Zodd as a character, mainly because he kicks ass ! But i definitely do not want to see :eek: his ass !

P.S. : Although, it might be an interesting/learning experience ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Can you take a guess as to what this is?

skbutt.jpg

Oh yeeeeah baby!!

Griffith

Miura had to work in the Skull Knight anal shot somewhere, you know, because of his sick, twisted fetish.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist....I forgot the rest too, goddamn it all, but heres Zodd's ass:

zoddass.jpg

And YES, you CAN use this as an icon now.

Griffith

Well, c’mon now, what did you expect? I mean, Compared to his face it’s his best feature. He’s a great fighter, but when it comes to looks, he’s no Wild.

-Griffith

Well, c’mon now, what did you expect? I mean, Compared to his face it’s his best feature.  He’s a great fighter, but when it comes to looks, he’s no Wild.

-Griffith

Wylad is quite a stud. ::)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Me too,
wyld is soo stinky and primordial. Not to mention how he whined when zodd came along. Duuh, he really sux arsz!

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
WHILED SI TEH BEST!!!!!!

Whiled si teh laidees man.

He come ohvar to mai howse and he mayke love to hte dawg.

hte DOG (oopsp capitall lawks), si mai fredn.

hear si hte pictaur of my dahg.

ww://https]goats.ex

LOLLLORLORLLOLLLL!!!!!!!!!

ROMLFAOu!!!!!!1

Top Bottom