Email of the Day (10-11-04)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8th, 2004
"lsn im a berserk addict ,and i really need to know somethin. is their new series( as in dvd's) of it cuz i only got till the hands of god. plzz man reply back soon.

thanking you in advance ,

john"

Oct 10th, 2004
You still havent seen the BERSERK's new series? Well here's a rundown of what's happened so far.  The Hand of God was defeated by Guts and Judeau and comp. [Some Hawks were revived by a fairy (Puck)] only to discover, that's right, you called it, the OTHER hand of god!  It's really very exciting, although the series doesn't feel the same as it used to  :'(

Oct 11, 2004
"Awesum! their not relesin ne mor dvds at my best buy so i went to the one next county over and the guy their sed i was crazy!!!!!!!! I ned the title of their new series!!!!! WALTER HELP!!!!!!

john"

How should I respond this time?  8)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:

I'm going to have to agree with Aazealh, but this is funny as hell.

How about: The new Series is called, Berserk The One Eyed Berserker. Or find out what dumbass is in some other language. IE French, German, Proper English. One of those he wouldn't be able to comprehend.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Hahahaha.

Walter said:
Send him a link to some HK BERSERK rips, telling him that the second season is only available in Japan  ;D.

Or tell him this is the trailer for the new series (I really don't know what this is, actually...whatever it is, it wasn't on the Media Blaster DVDs or the rips).

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Maybe you could be nice and tell him that the second season is called
Berserk:Nessuna Seconda Stagione(so he can at least use babblefish for an answer)
where guts also looses one of his feet and has it replaced with a machine gun.  ;D

Franz

It's a dolphin.
grah! that guy's typing and spelling makes my eyes hurt. :(

You realize now, Walter, that you're going to be responsible for exactly 74 new Berserk rumors on the net, and we're all just going to end up countering them as always.

....App. this man has never researched jack shit online and deserves what he's gettin, it's 2005 pal get with it....FOO!!!!

Perhaps he was just folling u walter... I dunno but i used to be that sarcastic... playing along with those who try to fool me :-\

i didn't want to start this thread back up even though i have wanted to reply to it a while back. but seeing how its started back up. i wanted to just quote Aazealh on saying
Aazealh said:
Man, you're cruel. Just gave me the laugh of the month though ;D.
seriously cruel dude lol ;D. but i did laugh a little.

Top Bottom