Berserk Armor

M

medievald00d

where's the helm on that piece of armor? its the coolest part!

JIN

Yudanero...
exhumethecorpse said:
it looks like its made for midget. Apparently Guts is 5'5"

=) -lol
Actually "Lextiago" was correct in that the "midget" armor is adjustable from 165cm to 175cm. So even those around 5'9'' could snuggle in. Though the seller would adjust more-so if necessitized by the purchaser. The helmet was made by a request from the purchaser(who had to pay a little more than the winning bid on Yahoo Japan). The "mantle" (as the seller calls it) in the picture was not the one included w/ completed costume. Seller only mounted the mantle in the picture for the photograph(cape BTW). Pic on website is not the completed costume. :)

The Dragon Reborn said:
and a insane caska blowup doll in your bedroom ;D
that sounds like one of those sex doll things.
since we're on the topic of the berserk armor, which helmet looks better? the original skull shaped helmet, or the helmet after the beast manifested itself into the armor

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
redria said:
that sounds like one of those sex doll things.
since we're on the topic of the berserk armor, which helmet looks better? the original skull shaped helmet, or the helmet after the beast manifested itself into the armor
I say beasty.

the skull one look like it would offer a bit more protection because the beast one is open in the fron, whreas the skull one isnt. the beast helmet makes him look more demonic though

Top Bottom